Deezer, the better alternative to Spotify

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Deezer, the better alternative to Spotify

Post by Bjenn »

Anyone using Deezer? I just love it, there are so many functions that Spoitfy does not have. It's a very personal music player, with the "Flow" function and much other stuff.

I just now tried some app to Deezer, which show statistics. This is just a small picture of it which you can share.

Deezer looks like this
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Re: Deezer, the better alternative to Spotify

Post by Orcc »

Does it use Spotify music library or whate? Listening to music is not about höyling stats for me
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

Tanks bjenn, it looks good! especially thus spotify is not available in russia and i need to login once a week through vpn , it's not much work but still not good
http://sync.spotizr.com/ -- very super ez sync spotifik with dezer
upd wow it has even built-in song lyrics ,very good indeed! how much they pay you for ads?
Image Image
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

I thought I was the only person alive using Deezer instead of Spotify, but it appears there are dozens of us. Dozens! I wanted to stop using Spotify some year ago because they started to remove useful features and seemed like they are concentrating on wrong things and I couldn't support them anymore. I don't think there are significant differences on the catalog if you compare Deezer and Spotify, at least I can find everything on Deezer too. Only downside I can think of is the Deezer mobile app which doesn't have "add to queue" feature, you can only set some track to play next.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Cool ville! Maybe "add to queue" function will come in future to the mobile app.

Deezer has its own music library with over 35 million songs, compared to Spotify which has over 25 million songs.
Deezer also has an option for FLAC quality, but then you need to buy a Sonos device of some sort. Other than that it's 320 kbit/s as Spotify when you pay the monthly cost for Premium+ account.

Monthly cost is same as spotify, but you can try it out for free first like I did. The only ads you will be listening to is Deezers own.

You can use your Google account to login with (VERY PLUS POINT!!!!!)

Anpal: yeah http://sync.spotizr.com/ I used this site too when moved over from Spotify to Deezer! Can even import youtube playlists to Deezer on that site.