Pokémon GO

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Re: Pokémon GO

Post by John »

Joined two local chatgroups recently, one where we callout rare spawns and one where we coordinate difficult raids. Although very active chatgroups I havent really gotten any help from any of them yet. Possibly I'll join some raids today.

Rare candy impsy good addition to the game btw, saved me many kilometers. And my 100IV Dragonite now some 260x CP, slowly climbing. 25k left until 4M XP.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Igge wrote:Haven't played in a long time, but now I'm 28, almost 29. Had to start playing again cause my mom is 29, and being the "gamer" in the family I can't fall behind! My sis is 35 though, but I ain't competing with that!

What level is your dog on?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Today I took on a Lapras with 10 complete strangers and even managed to catch him on my first throw afterwards. Quite fun! Wonder just how many players needed for legendarys later :o Hatched a bunch of eggs and walked in total just below 20km or smth. Jogger status is now 976.6 km, Boomer is at 98x.x and we're racing to 1000km :p I think Boomer is going to win, or maby I walk like crazy tomorrow!
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Today we interrupted Lapras lvl 4 raid because there was Blissey around. It had CP 2150 with Hyper Beam. Now max happy, since hadn't any Chanseys either =/. Couldn't catch the Lapras but found CP 34 Lapras a bit earlier :D

Now need to find Snorlax raid :o
Team MiE
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Hehe nice adi. Long time since I encountered a wild Lapras, and I've never encountered a Blissey.

Yesterday I raided Tyranitar with 13 others. We took him down quick! Got probably my best raid rewards yet: Fast TM, Charge TM, 6 rare candy and a handful of revives and golden razzies. Havent yet decided where to use my TMs but a strong candidate for Fast TM is my 95IV Gyarodos which will then get best Attack moveset and B-rated Defense moves. Doesn't feel like Defense matters that much anymore since CP/Motivation drops as you lose anyway.

Also passed 1000km walked yesterday, Boomer saw me coming so he raced out and got it 85mins before me ;D

Lev 33, 231/234 (Ampharos, Unown, Heracross (S.America))
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Hm seems disappointing anniversary event. Though pretty nice that it's now ez to find pikachus with caps. Anniversary box is a big joke but I'm sure that casual players will buy it anyway.

Took over 1 week to find first snorlax raid =/. Luckily managed to catch.
Team MiE
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Yeah the anniversary was a big disappointment but looking at pokemongolive.com it says "Stay tuned for even more exciting news over the coming weeks, including additional information on Pokémon GO Fest Chicago this July, events hosted at select Unibail-Rodamco locations this August and September in Europe, and Pokémon GO events at the Pikachu Outbreak in Yokohama, Japan, this August!". Maybe this includes more events even for those not attending any PoGo Fest.

Today I caught a wild Ampharos that they called out in a pokemon chat. That means I now have all European Pokémon except Unown which is super rare. Some sources say it's a 1 in 6000000 spawn :/ Pokédex says 232/234, the two seen ones are region specs, Heracross and Tauros. 545k xp left before level 34.
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Some changes to eggs: https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemongo-egg-list

2KM
Spinarak - New :evil:

5KM
Pineco - Previously 10KM :?
Gligar - Previously 10KM :|
Mantine - Previously 10KM :|
Teddiursa - New :)
Totodile - New :)
Chikorita - New :)
Cyndaquil - New :)
Hoppip - New :|
Wooper - New :|
Swinub - New :|
Snubull - New :?
Natu - New :evil:
Marill - New :|

10KM
Porygon - Previously 5KM :(
Chinchou - New :evil:

Many sux changes, if have to walk 5km only to get a Natu its ragequit time!
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Didn't know about egg changes until I hatched Chinchou from 10 km egg :evil:. Seems meh update but at least won't miss Mantines, Gligars (and Pinecos). Adding totodiles and chikoritas is probably the only good thing at this update (also Porygons if they can be hatched more likely now).

Anyway found wild Snorlax CP 2489 (Lick + Hyper Beam) with good IV when having midnight walk.

Also found Pikachu CP 596 with 14-14-14 stats, seems good enough :P
Team MiE
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

mantines are very common here.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Legendary Pokémons will be launched on the 23rd if the people at the Pokefest in Chicago can bring down the legendary raidboss they will encounter there. Quite anticlimatic if they wouldn't.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

Got my first legendary, Lugia today! :beer:

Also beat Articuno raid 3 times but he got away every single time :evil:

Finally got 100 candy for my Flaafy so I evolved my first Ampharos.

Only pokemon left to catch is Unown (plus Articuno if include legendary).
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Oke, finally got Articuno.

A bit of a let down to only release 2 legendary pokemon at the same time, it's been over a year since the game was released.
Team LOS website

-
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Raided today with big group of people, 2 Articuno raids, 2 Lugia. Too bad it was raining all day :( It really kinda ruined the fun. But nevertheless I have Articuno now!
Lugia is a son of a bitch and rly hard to catch. I didn't have a lot of coins for raid passes and I didn't want to spend money, so I hope I'll catch Lugia some day.

I am stiil missing quite a few Pokémon from 2nd generation. I am only missing Tangela from 1st, tho (excluding regional, obv). Somehow after a year of playing I still don't have it.

But at 5th of August there's gonna be a big event in Prague, which I am going to attend (only 7 of these events in the WHOLE world and one of them is in Prague. Amazing). It is called Safari zone, so I belive there are gonna be regional Pokémon there (most likely at least Kangaskhan). We'll see. I've read that event in Chicago was a huge huge huge fail, hopefully Niantic will learn how to organise big events till then.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Havent had the time to raid that much since the Chicago event but Ive managed to get 2 Articunos out of 3 raids. Havent played against Lugia yet. Mostly Ive been catching Pokémons like there's no tomorrow. Gotten roughly 570k XP the last 2 days, give or take 50k XP. Almost half way into level 34 now. Got a perfect IV Eevee today too. Here's my top 4, the rest of them are accidental top12.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Just had the craziest Pokemon experience.

Went into the city to catch an Articuno for me and my sis. Went to the first raid but failed to catch on either accounts. Then ~7 of us went to another one 20min away, where I failed to catch again. So me and one more from the group went back towards the city center to look for more, where we found 2 raids not too far from each other.

Went to the first one, failed to catch again. Went to the second one where people had just battled, so we talked a bit to two Asian men while we were waiting for a group to form. After a while some more people joined (one of whom was Eva: a 62yo lady who's level 40(!!) and apparently kinda famous in Stockholm pogo circuits). I had no idea..!

I finally managed to catch one for my sis (but not myself) when someone yells out "Unown spawned!!". Eva who's a member of some chat group found out it was in Zinkensdamm, which was about a 30 minute walk away. So naturally people with bikes started biking like crazy. Others actually got in a taxi to get there. I got lucky because apparently the Asians had a car, so me and the guy from before, Eva, and the two asian men jumped into the car and gunned it to Zinken. We got there just in time to catch it, and to see people coming running from every direction, and flying out of taxis and everything. Was crazy.

We all caught the unown (M), then got in the car again to catch a chansey that was nearby.

So basically I went from just going into town to do a raid into dricing around the city and break-neck speeds with two asian men, a 62yo lady, and a guy who i ended up walking around the rest of the night with. Felt kinda like the first weeks of Pokemon all over again, and even more crazy still!

Was awesome.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Man, that's great! :D

Out of 7 Articuno raids, I managed to catch 4. Heard of many others who were more unlucky than me. Joined facebook groups for the two towns nearest to me (Lund and Malmö) so there's been some few encounters the last couple of days. E.g. I talked some with an Italian mom and her son who were waiting patiently for more people to join a raid against Articuno.

The 7th (and prolly last) time, Articuno got away again that mofo! But 10 mins later, I hatch a 100 % IV Lapras which is easier to power up, along with a grat dual type (water/ice), I'm not sad anymore that I didn't catch an Articuno with around 90 % IV or higher.

Having a bit of a competition with John, first to level 35 wins. We are within 100-150k or so from each other with maybe 200k left. I passed John again after he passed me for first time a few days ago but now I think we both got a bit inactive again when legendary bonuses ended.

Btw, always struggling with stardust, having from 0 to maximum 50k before I deplete that shit again, dunno if "too many" good pokemons or impatient Boomer)
Team LOS website

-
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Boomer wrote:Having a bit of a competition with John, first to level 35 wins.
Oh, are we competing? You just said "I think you'll get to 35 first" :O

Anyway, cool story Igge, grats on the Unown! I caught a decent Articuno today but unfortunately also lost my sunglasses somewhere :( New pair bought already. Tomorrow I gotta work again so grats on winning our 'competition' Boomer ;(
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Moltres is a b***h, 0/6 tries so far. Now have to really go all in if I wanna catch it before Zapdos comes as Im working long days thursday-sunday. Will have to play before work! Or will all legendaries come back again later? Havent orkat read into it.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I've gotten 2 of out 2 moltres :p Didn't get around to doing any articuno raids though and lugia is hard to find a group for at this point, so have none of those.

I had big issues with raids when they first came out, it would constantly give error when starting the raid, so didn't really bother at first, but last update must have changed something, because it's working every time now. I don't really like that you can just get fully evolved pokemon now from raids, seems like that just removes a big part of the game that is grinding candy for those. Anyway haven't bothered with finding group for those, other than those two legendary raids I went to I've just gone for croconaw and bayleef for candy as I still need their evolutions. Will end up getting a feraligatr before I even get a totodile.
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Kopaka wrote:I had big issues with raids when they first came out, it would constantly give error when starting the raid
Had this problem too, read somewhere its because the pogo-clock is out of sync with your device clock, duno if correct tho. I still reboot my phone minutes before the first raid of the day, just to be sure. Grats on the 2 out of 2 ;(
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Arti: 1/2
Lugia: 1/5
Moltres: 2/2

On my phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge) it is quite ez to hit great throw every try on Articuno/Moltres (and possibly Zapdos). Combined with Golden Raspberry there's quite high chance to catch 'em every time. But I hit Lugia to his leg every try no matter how high i aim.

Just guys be sure to use THIS trick to catch bosses with premier balls.
tl;dr version: give him golden raspberry, press ball till red ring gets reasonably small (great/excelent) and release it again. Then u wait till boss attacks and then you throw ball in the middle of the attack animation BEFORE the ring appears. I'd believe almost all of you throw balls like that, but I had to write it down. Impsy to have 0/6 birds with this trick.

P.S. there's no indication atm that 3 legendary birds will reappear ever again.
P.P.S. also Kangaskhan and Unown are coming to Europe :)
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Articuno: 3/6
Lugia: 1/2
Moltres: 0/12, 1/13, 2/14
Zapdos: 1/1

Mongo stats, duno why Moltres so much harder to catch.
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Best place for PoGO in Stockholm? (igge?). Will be going there next week.
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Igge 8O

Almost completely missed Articuno raids because of fem but at least managed to catch 1.

Articuno 1 of 3 (nab IV)
Lugia maybe 1 of 5 (96% IV though)
Moltres about 2 of 5 (82-84% IV)
Zapdos 4 of 7 (93% IV)

I don't really know how useful those pokemons will be in the future but already used quite many rare candies for them, especially for Zapdos. Quite positive problem to have too many rare candies. Some days ago there was over 60 players for one Zapdos raid, so we divided into 3 groups (got 18 red players for one).
Team MiE
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Nice Lugia and Zapdos Adi!
I still haven't caught a Lugia; I'm focusing on the birds for now, hoping Lugia will stay a while before it's replaced by Ho Oh. :I
John wrote:Best place for PoGO in Stockholm? (igge?). Will be going there next week.
City/Gamla stan will always be the best for raids, since most people play around there.
Kungsträdgården has good/rare spawns and lots of stops, and is a nice place in general to just hang around. Usually some fun events etc happening, however next week is a youth festival there so might be a bit crowded with kids.
Mall of Scandinavia I guess is a must, since currently there is the "kinda" safari zone event where you can catch a lot (read A LOT) of Kanhaskhans and Unowns. There are a ton of temp. pokestops with constant lures as well. Screenshot from a few days ago: http://imgur.com/yJjtVPF

What days will you be here? I'd be happy to join you for a pogo walk around town. I have kinda busy schedule nowadays where I work full-time and study on the side, but should be able to squeeze in some playing time)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

I'll be in Stockholm on the 16th and 17th, arriving wednesday morning and leaving thursday evening. Just a semi-random trip when having 3 days off from work (the Unown/Kangaskhan event is what makes it 'semi'). On the 16th I'm going to hang out with my sister for most of the day so if you wanna meet up it could be either wednesday evening after 20.00 or such (might be impsy tired here), or somewhere thursday after lunch. Do you still have a phone number ending with 99? No plans for thursday but hopefully not 100% PoGO, was thinking of everything from like Vasamuseet to icecream in Gamla Stan and just random chill. Plane leaves at like 21.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I've raided those Zadoses quite a bit, wanted a good one. So after this 3 weeks session my stats look like this:
Arti 1/2 (shit iv)
Moltres 3/4 (89%iv)
Zapdos 9/13 (93%iv)
Lugia 2/7 (93%iv)
My top12 atm:Image
Will take a break from raiding now. Played a bit too much. Lvl 33 and 2/3
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

John wrote:I'll be in Stockholm on the 16th and 17th, arriving wednesday morning and leaving thursday evening. Just a semi-random trip when having 3 days off from work (the Unown/Kangaskhan event is what makes it 'semi'). On the 16th I'm going to hang out with my sister for most of the day so if you wanna meet up it could be either wednesday evening after 20.00 or such (might be impsy tired here), or somewhere thursday after lunch. Do you still have a phone number ending with 99? No plans for thursday but hopefully not 100% PoGO, was thinking of everything from like Vasamuseet to icecream in Gamla Stan and just random chill. Plane leaves at like 21.
Hey, sorry for slow response. Unfortunately right now I have very little time, so I think today will be hard for me. :/ But if you haven't gone already, don't forget to go to Mall of Scandinavia for an abundance of Kanga and Unown..!

Anyway, next time you're in Stockholm hopefully I'll have more time! Weekdays are kinda hard for me.. Or who knows, maybe I'll come to Luleå ;)
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

No problem, sent a text to the number you had last time we met even though I was really tired last night (4hr sleep and awake 03.45 - 00.45) :p Anyway one of my goals with this trip was to get Kangaskhan and Unown which I managed 84 and 71 times respectively :D Did many other things as well but that's offtopic. Luleå is gonna suck after Mall of Scandinavia :/
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Here my top 20 highest CP list

I had 1,1 million stardust some weeks ago but just recently managed to find some high level pokemons with satisfying IVs, so I decided to power up them. Also hatched 100% machop, so power upped it "for fun", since I had over 200 candies (such a waste of stardust though!). Anyway it's one of the most useful attackers atm, so I don't have any regrets. I'm not sure if current legendary birds are so great for battling, so I'm a bit hesitant to use rare candies for them (I have 150 atm in bag). At least I won't use any of them for norm pokemons (except maybe generation 3).

It's funny how I haven't cared about pokedex for months. For example I need dozends of sunkern, sandshrew and totodile candies for evolving but there is no hurry. Also don't really care too much about regional stuff. For example didn't travel to Helsinki to catch Kangaskhan and Unowns.
Team MiE
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

not that i care, but that's top19:)
[carebox]
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Lost interest after getting all available Pokémons, dont orka the stress and hysteria surrounding raids and hardly manage to maintain my streaks :(
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Entei for September, Raikou for October and Suicune for November, and probably very soon Mewtwo. I have no problem to raid against old bosses but I guess it's nice to have new bosses all the time until the release of 3rd generation. I already got 4 Enteis but I'll raid them much more anyway. One reason is simply items. I've 250 rare candies and over 20 fast and charge TMs but don't want to rush. I still do much norm grinding, mostly because of stardust. I haven't really cared about XP after passing level 30. For example I've already 3000 pidgey candies, so could do some mass evolving at some point.

I've wondered quite much about IV hysteria. Kids are told that 84% IV is bad/shit. Sure I also try to find high IVs but it's nothing to stress about.
Team MiE
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

was nice event this double stardust event. It even made me to do one thing I never thought I'll do in this game: I bought some coins to be able to buy more super incubators, coz it felt extremely sucky to walk with just one incubator at the time.

I only spent 80 CZK, which is like 3,08€. But I guess I am not gonna hessitate to buy more next time, when I'll really feel like it.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Played at Safari Event in Prague last weekend. Not at the actual Mall (tickets were gone in like a minute), but whole city was filled with great pokemon. Was rly sick - got like 150 Larvitar candy, 150 Chansey candy, 500 (!) Machop candy (have 3 new high IV lvl 30 Machamps with ideal movesets now), 600 Magicarp candy, new Unowns and starters (evolved Meganium and Feraligatr). One of those Larvitar was lvl 29 with 15 attack, so I evolved it right away and he is now my highest cp 'mon. I saved all the Larvitar and Chansey, coz I'll send 'em to professor when there's double candy event (presumably this Halloween).

Things I didn't get: Shinies :(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Not a single one shiny Magicarp nor shiny Pikachu. afaik, I (we) were quite unlucky - most of the people got between 1-4 shinies of both species.

Also I started soloing Tier 3 raid, since it is the most challenging thing to do atm.
Soloed:
Gengar several times (is easiest for my now - 2 3100+ b/c Tyranitar + 3000 and 2700 ms/e Rhydon + bite Gyarados for last few hp. Was very doable even with just one good Tyranitar)
Vaporeon several times (never kill it at first try, but it is not that hard. I guess I just don't have good enough grass types. But 3010 Zapdos helps, 1 exeggutor, 1 venusaur and 1 Vileplume all w/ SB do the rest)
Arcanine once (was ez actually, I have 3 rock type Golems and 3 high CP H-pump Vaporeons)
Machamp once (was pretty hard for my. I didn't have good enough Psychics and failed misserably several times. I had to walk some Eevees first, evolve 'em to Espeons and change their movesets to C/FS. Also had to put a bit of dust into Lugia and Hurricane Dragonite. edit: after some reading I'll put even more dust into Lugia. He makes it an ez mode, they say. edit2: maybe I'll wait a bit, coz they might change raid bosses soon, since 3rd gen is right around the corner, prolly).

Didn't try Alakazam yet, rest is impsy.

Anyone else soloing Tier 3 bosses? :)
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

oh very cool Bludek :D

I'll definitely try soloing lvl 3 raid bosses at some point. So far I've prepared my team mostly for the purpose of countering legendary bosses. Also raid passes are so damn expensive that it's a bit hard to raid anything else than legendaries (or tyranitars).

Current event is okay. I don't really need candies atm but at least I can walk Chansey as buddy and hopefully manage to raid some tyranitars. This time sale boxes are bad, so I probably won't spend much money. Actually I might even save most of super incubators for later events (to get double xp and/or stardust).

Stardust event was max cool but it was too tempting to buy endless amount of super incubators (also still have over 120 lure modules). Now I'm waiting for double xp event with my 72 lucky eggs and 7500 pidgey candies.

Also finally received invitation for ex-raid. Max happy about it because I had serious problems with my bag...was nice to get rid of over 200 rare candies. Actually pretty lucky to get 13-13-15 (91%) from first raid.

Team MiE
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Sick Mewtwo, wow! I wish I got an EX-pass, but no such luck yet. I raid too little, I guess. Like 4 times a week, mostly tier 3 raids, coz hardly anyone wants to raid Suicune nowadays. But it'll change agan, when there's Raikou around :)
adi
36mins club

Post by adi »

Hm dunno. I guess there is still test field period going on. There probably has been only 1 invitation in my city and I had raided at that gym only once in my life some 3-4 weeks ago.
Team MiE
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

No Suicune for me this october, just couldn't be arsed. PoGO was more fun before they started putting Pokémons with fukkin deadlines. Duno if orka raid in november either, rather just hoyl gen3 from december instead.
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

This can't be a coincidence!
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I got randomly my first invite for Mewtwo raid for 31. 1. :)

I barely play anymore. I catch few pokemon a day, that's it. I raid like once a week, when it does not fuck up my schedule in any way: that means only in city centre, only after work, mostly just legendaries. I got my invite from a gym, which is on my way from work to tram. I got super lucky, I guess.

Hopefully I'll catch him.

Is there anyone more active than my?
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

A bit more active again since last week or so, caught 2 Mewtwo and 8 Kyogre. Best Mewtwo 84 IV but 14 attack so it's oke. Earlier today, I caught a 15/14/14 Kyogre :)

I really like the weather effects from gen 3 and more gen 3 pokemon were added few days ago.
Team LOS website

-
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I've catched the mighty fuckin Mewtwo! :) 89%, 11/15/14 (quite happy with its IVs). I didn't have enough rare candy to max it out, coz I've used plenty on my other favorite legendaries recently. I didn't expect to get an invite for Mewtwo ever. But at least I've got new motivation to raid now :)
I have 149/150 pokemon from Kanto region now. I expect Tauros to be part of some future Safari event in Prague and I'll be happy :)
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Anyone interested in joining a Messenger chat where we can talk about PoGO and share our newest catches? Boomer and I talk about PoGO a lot and I know a few of you guys still play the game as well!
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

John wrote: 9 May 2018, 00:31 Anyone interested in joining a Messenger chat where we can talk about PoGO and share our newest catches? Boomer and I talk about PoGO a lot and I know a few of you guys still play the game as well!
You may want to join our 'Japanese focused' discord server. There's a pokemon channel there and a few kuskis who play the game. I'll PM you the invite link. If anyone else wants to join it, let me know.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I wanna join Messenger!! I didn't talk to Boomer about pokemon in months. A paly (not super mega, but I do)!

more on topic: I've got my 7th invite for Mewtwo raid for next week (only attended 3, though). I figured out which gyms are Ex-raid eligable and invites keep coming since then :)

edit: oke, discord it is
Last edited by Bludek on 10 May 2018, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I'd rather not use facebook messenger chat groups if I can avoid it. Already plaqued by my local pokemon go groups using that. I'd recommend the discord server dani mentioned, it's only people from elma community there, atm I think there's 4 active players in the pokemon go channel. You can just mute the other channels if you have no interest in them.
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I made quite a nice trade yesterday.

I had this legacy Gengar with Shadow Claw since 2016, but its IVs were 6/5/0, so I never powered it up (I have another SC/ShB Gengar powered to lvl 39, though). But with the new trading the chance for IV re-roll came and I thought someone might want it, since it cannot be obtained anymore. I wrote on czech facebook trading group and I demanded Smack Down Tyranitar, coz when Larvitar community day was on, I was on vacation in Austria and I didn't have a chance to catch a lot of them (I caugh few Larvitars there, but only managed to evolve 2 oke-ish Ttar with Smack Down). Two highest bids were lvl 27 shiny Ttar and lvl 40 Ttar. I have one shiny ttar already, so I didn't think much about it and I answered to the guy who offered lvl 40 Smack Down Ttar.

Long story short, both pokémon turned out to be "lucky" and my new Ttar's IVs are 15/12/11!

When I think about how resource intensive it is to obtain lvl 40 Ttar, I couldn't be happier with the result.
pic of ttar

I was thinking what other meta-relevant attackers I could ask for, but this felt like the best choice (since Ttar with SD is now also legacy). What pok´émon would you ask for, mans, if you had something rare (and I know you do) for trade?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Nice!

I still haven't gotten around to trading, but I started the celebi quest today and realized you need to "make 3 new friends".

I was thinking maybe we can share trainer codes here?)

I'm 6806 4222 1441 )