Non binary gender

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Tigro
Kuski

Re: Non binary gender

Post by Tigro »

jblaze wrote:this way we could eliminate whole society. 0,01% is bald, 0,01% has heterochromia, 0,01% is homo, 0,01% has 30cm dick, 0,01% has tastier ass than feet, 0,01% likes vegetables over spaghetti. youre left with 0% ppl that dont belong to any minority.
Afaik there is no restaurant for bald people. And barely they force society to make them one.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Tigro wrote:
jblaze wrote:this way we could eliminate whole society. 0,01% is bald, 0,01% has heterochromia, 0,01% is homo, 0,01% has 30cm dick, 0,01% has tastier ass than feet, 0,01% likes vegetables over spaghetti. youre left with 0% ppl that dont belong to any minority.
Afaik there is no restaurant for bald people. And barely they force society to make them one.
Yes, but there are wigs for bald people. Isn't that unfair?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Madness wrote:Yes, but there are wigs for bald people. Isn't that unfair?
Wig is sort of a treatment for bald people. Because they admit it's kind of "illness". What treatment do zhey get? They don't even admit they are "ill".
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

It's not a treatment. It only makes some of them feel more comfortable.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Madness wrote:It's not a treatment. It only makes some of them feel more comfortable.
Pls make me more comfortable. I'm not sick or anything, I just demand you to make me. Because it's my right.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Sorry, don't have a wig for you.
ile
Kuski

Post by ile »

[REDACTED]
Last edited by ile on 14 May 2021, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I'm Hosp please call me Hosp, not Thorze ok
ToMaT
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Vermin Supreme wrote:if a society is tolerant without limit, their ability to be tolerant will eventually be seized or destroyed by the intolerant. Popper came to the seemingly paradoxical conclusion that in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance.
"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." -Aristotle
I guess already happening.

Hi Hosp Hosp.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Seems somehow not smart to believe in the views of a guy who is talking about something he doesn't necessarily understand.

He can say all he likes about what issues cause a dying society, but he never saw a dying society, and neither has anyone else. Society is far more robust than that.

It's ez to do such a thing. I could do it too:

"Athletics competitions and internet message boards are the last virtues of a dying society"

Should we take this as law? ofc not. It's equally as unfounded as Aristotle's quote was.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Haruhi wrote:Should we take this as law? ofc not. It's equally as unfounded as Aristotle's quote was.
And within a few years Roman Empire has fallen.

But my point is, that even as Jappe pulled his quote out of somewhere and is in a vacuum, I just said some quote in a vacuum too. And you basically just commented that my quote is in a vacuum. Well, yes, it is.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I can't wait for the future when mankind has progressed past this insufferable bullshit. Let people be who they want to be, let them make their own choices. Haruhi has for the most part said everything I would about the subject, so I'll tell you about a friend of mine in stead.

I know one guy who up until last year was a girl. His whole life until that point was a horror show, he was thoroughly depressed, and actually suffers from panic disorder which developed in his childhood thanks to extreme stress of not feeling at home in his own body, and probably helped along by relentless bullying from kids who couldn't deal with a girl who acted like a boy, and otherwise didn't conform to their expectations. I witnessed several panic attacks during the year we studied together, and anyone else who has seen it (or far worse, experienced it) will know what I mean when I say that it is truly horrofying.

A year ago he came out to everyone, I think most importantly to himself, and it's the most remarkable thing. He has a confidence now that I never knew was there, and he's calmer and happier than I've ever seen him. He described it to me like he had been pushing a boulder up a hill his whole life, and now finally let go of it. He stopped trying to be something he wasn't (and also stopped eating compulsively, which has resulted in his extreme obesity now being on a slow but steady decline). Everything about him changed, his hair, clothing style, gait and name. It might sound childish and cheezy, but he was like a flower that finally bloomed after some 20 years of darkness. In the words of our religious friends; he saw the light.

Would you deny him this happiness, Tigro? Does it hurt you in any way, shape or form? Does it matter to you in the slightest? If the answer is yes, you're either going to Hell, or your God is evil. Have your pick.

Yes, this thread is about non-binary people, but for all intents and purposes it is the same as being transgender. If you can accept one you should be able to accept the other, and the fact that gender is in no way binary.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Ruben wrote:Would you deny him this happiness, Tigro? Does it hurt you in any way, shape or form? Does it matter to you in the slightest?
No, no and yes.

I think we should help people who are ill. And this friend of yours is seriously mentally ill. No offense intended, I really mean it.
Ruben wrote:If the answer is yes, you're either going to Hell, or your God is evil. Have your pick.
Pls teach me more about my own religion.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Tigro wrote:Pls teach me more about my own religion.
Just ask in discord =D
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

ile wrote:It's a mental disorder.
Tigro wrote:I think we should help people who are ill. And this friend of yours is seriously mentally ill. No offense intended, I really mean it.
What do you mean by this?

My view is that mental disorders are any traits and symptoms that have negative effects. You can classify any mental phenomenon with negative effects as a disorder as long as it's common and coherent enough to be defined. If there's no negative effect then there's nothing that needs to be treated -> no "disorder".

If you define disorder as any kind of deviation, then everyone is mentally ill, because nobody is perfectly average.

You could just as well look at this community and say we're all suffering from a mental disorder of enjoying Elma.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Tigro wrote:Pls teach me more about my own religion.
Well, since you ask. Your religion has been used as an excuse to suppress, torture, exploit and murder people for roughly two millennia. It is a perfectly designed, well-lubricated machine whose only purpose is to convert faith into money. Nevertheless, the Bible is so rich in awesome fantasies that it has sparked the imagination of countless artists throughout history, and in turn been the catalyst for some of the greatest works of art ever made. I for one love dearly a lot of music that is extremely religious, the Requiem Mass being chief among them. A cycle that many great composers have tackled, both those who were deeply Christian and those who were entirely secular. It cannot be argued that the Bible isn't a great piece of fiction. However, let's not forget that it is fiction, and its use in the hands of con-artists as a tool to decieve and control the population is utterly despicable.

At least atheists don't pretend to be doing someone else's bidding when they do unspeakable things.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Lousku wrote:My view is that mental disorders are any traits and symptoms that have negative effects.
I think that when a boy thinks he is a girl with a penis, this deviaton has a negative effect.
Ruben wrote:Well, since you ask. Your religion has been used as an excuse to suppress, torture, exploit and murder people for roughly two millennia. It is a perfectly designed, well-lubricated machine whose only purpose is to convert faith into money. Nevertheless, the Bible is so rich in awesome fantasies that it has sparked the imagination of countless artists throughout history, and in turn been the catalyst for some of the greatest works of art ever made. I for one love dearly a lot of music that is extremely religious, the Requiem Mass being chief among them. A cycle that many great composers have tackled, both those who were deeply Christian and those who were entirely secular. It cannot be argued that the Bible isn't a great piece of fiction. However, let's not forget that it is fiction, and its use in the hands of con-artists as a tool to decieve and control the population is utterly despicable.

At least atheists don't pretend to be doing someone else's bidding when they do unspeakable things.
Wow, you totally convinced me.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Tigro wrote:
Lousku wrote:My view is that mental disorders are any traits and symptoms that have negative effects.
I think that when a boy thinks he is a girl with a penis, this deviaton has a negative effect.
Wow, you totally convinced me.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

last time there were more genders, hillary clinton had 99% chance of winning the ellections
[carebox]