Which World Cup 8 level was the best?

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Which World Cup 8 level was the best? 3 options per kuski

WCup801 Piece of Cup by Ramone
4%
WCup802 Spike Hyzer by Kopaka
9%
WCup803 Mawakamaa by roope
3%
WCup804 City Ruins by insguy
9%
WCup805 sSsSs by Hosp
4%
WCup806 Formula 22 by Ramone
20%
WCup807 Emerald Ground by Blaztek
2%
WCup808 Nowhere Now Here by danitah
11%
WCup809 Straw and Fantasy Shoe by umiz
5%
WCup810 Nine Circles of Pipe Hell by Sierra
19%
WCup811 vvarm up by Zweq
10%
WCup812 What Is Your Code? by jblaze
4%

Total votes: 125

abruzzi
Kuski

Which World Cup 8 level was the best?

Post by abruzzi »

Which World Cup 8 level was the best? 3 options per kuski!
tej
Kuski

Re: Which World Cup 8 level was the best?

Post by tej »

I voted for

Sierra's pipe: It's obviously the best level.
sSsSs by Hosp: I found it to be an enjoyable level regardless of the amount of effort I put in to it, the style was pretty fun even at the best level we came up with.
Piece of cup: Excitement was high this week and the level was totally fun and impossible. The boobcannon launches this level to the top.

I can see why people are choosing Ramone's other level, but I didn't care for playing it much.

I found Kopaka's, umiz', and insguy's levels to be very fun as well.

roope's and Blaz' levels were pretty uninteresting. I didn't like the long dragged out stretches in roopes where nothing is really happening. I didn't like the straight forward battle style of BlaZtek's level.

ZweQ's level was very interesting, but I don't care for that kind of playing very much.

That leaves dani's and jbl's. Nowhere here was pretty cool and served its purpose as a long level in the cup. What's your code was creative but I think it suffered a bit from the same thing roope's level suffered from. It was definitely more exciting in comparison, though.
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

lets some criticism
sorry pls, i just want to tell my opinion

me voted for 2, 6, 10. 2 is multystyle cool hoyla lev, 6 and 10 are just masterpieces

oke but

1) wonder why here are 2 ramone levels in the cup? maybe... there was a possibility to add there some ohter's kuski lev?? I not mean my lev :D (its quality wasnt wcupable), but i think there were much more levels than 12 sent.
oke and i just didnt like 1st lev, also it got not very much votes.

also wonder who was choosing levs for wcup

2) umiz lev: only one route, and the last apple ALWAYS gong throught the bike:O

3) blaz lev: was it troll? why did you send your worst lev to the cup?:o really ANY other your lev could be better.
but anyway this lev didnt have 100% obv route (if the dat team didnt find it), so.. :/

804: good multistyle lev
803, 805: only one route:/ duno, imo not enough
808: too long. oke, long lev is a special type, but dont like to hoyl them:| (only my opinion)
811: small hoyla lev. oke
812: graphics is great, but it was last and didnt play it much to say smth more:((
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

I likedf Kopaka lev because it was nice hoylable lev, then i voted for 806 ramone lev, was very interesting to play and to watch recs after battle, and the third my vote gone to sierra just because of amazing recs, but the lev itself was very good also.