GAA03 - Contest (6. category)

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Vote for the contest of the GAA03!

Poll ended at 28 Feb 2003, 11:58

World Cup 4
44%
ALP
11%
Level of Month
6%
Fake Levels
7%
ciph's contests page
1%
Mopobattles
2%
DMD's no brakes
12%
Lost Internals
11%
skint0r's levels
3%
NoFood
3%

Total votes: 94

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

GAA03 - Contest (6. category)

Post by Abula »

What is/was the greatest contest in last ~15 months?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Hibernatus
Le pilote

Post by Hibernatus »

LOOOOOOL, golden apples :D Do you actually win golden apples? :)
Hehe, i have to vote :) -> ALP

I have only seen the first levs of WC4 (which sucked), but i can't understand how you can massively vote for it. I guess it's because most people have only played that one and it was an event. Try ALP, and re-vote :) It's technically perfect (perfect for creative kuskis, awesome possible styles) and so fun!
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

elma amle :P
multiflower went off!!!!
mcleod
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

would like to vote WC 4, but...naaaah
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Do all you ppl vote WC4 just cause you get to see Nice Recs? Apart from that it is just a big contest, not the best I think. Maybe you think it is the best cause it really show who is the best, do it?

Well Well. ALP is probably best, though no levels have ever made me as mad as the ALPs. Only ont old AAF level. Losts may be the best, but I have only played a few. Fake Levels are very nice too I think :wink:

I havent voted in any Golden Apple yet, but I´ll vote for Alternative Level Pack, not only good levels, but cool name. We all liek alternative shit, dont we?

Edit: just saw LOM was there, fun fun fun. It is allways nice to play those. Even though it is only few ppl who really take part of the contest it is a good and different contest. Most contests that try to be different from: "Drive as fast as you can and send rec" usually turns out not too good. This did. But I think playability should give half of total points in levels. Theme is too dominant. It shouldnt, I think. Yet I understand that if it wasnt it would not be as interensting and it is a good opportunity for ppl to make levs like that and get ppl to play them cause MANY ppl only play stuff from moposite and never checks levs on small Pages. Fuck, maybe it is better the way it is now after all. Maybe contest would be different if other ppl sent in levs. :D
Elasto Mania - ez better
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

This is pretty much like the site category, Wcup4 wins for 99% sure. Boring polls...
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

I voted for ALP, good work there. I didn't participated in it yet, but the levels are way better than wcup.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Yey I got so happy about your positive comments that I updated the new table right away. Now waiting for new players :wink:
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
Xodok
Kuski

Post by Xodok »

World cup 4 - the best![/quote]