Kuski of October 2002

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Vote the kuski!

Poll ended at 1 Nov 2002, 20:31

Jokke
34%
Nostrada
36%
Uube
8%
TomCat
12%
IRK
10%

Total votes: 59

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Kuski of October 2002

Post by Abula »

Puuh, the last two weeks kuski of months poll. After this we will have whole month's polls. The poll ends on 1st of November.

Jokke: Well, well. Just a normal newbie, ok. Seriously he started playing before we other fellows had even born. He has been playing all these years without breaks (or yes, his army was 6 months, but he took a few WRs in that period anyway). He has had more WRs than anyone else which could make him the best internalist ever. He has always been in top20 total times. Check his positions in every World Cup. Final standings: Wcup1: 2nd, Wcup2k: 9th, Wcup3: 4th and in Wcup4 he's 4th currently. Also Jokke started to update Moposite's replay section which means he won't stop his career soon :-). He helps the scene, let's thank him.

Nostrada: The famoust cheater with EML in the history of Elma. Has had many brilliant WRs such as Zig Zag and Warm Up ;). Pretty sure he will be in top5 of final standings of WCup4. And not least he drove the best total in 24 hours: under 42 minutes, isn't that something to appreciate?

Uube: Just won a WCup event, playing in team ReC. Has many contest records and multi WRs with his brother.

TomCat: The best hungarian kuski (according to total time).

IRK: The guy who has the honour of Apple Harvest one route style. He's dominating Headbanger WR (maybe one of the most legendary levels?). Rumours are saying he is very good style invertor, isn't that something we appreciate highly? Though he also has Double Trouble WR.
Last edited by Abula on 3 Nov 2002, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i voted IRK
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

at least we have something to choose here, in Iraq you could only vote for Saddam

Well, my vote goes to Jokke :)
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

maybe we can vote who's gonna be ruler of mopolauta too?
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Karlis, but 7 years ago 99,99% of the people voted Saddam 8)
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

I bet Saddam killed those 0.01%
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

target: easily manipulated tv dependent nimcompoos
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Laser
Kuski

Post by Laser »

Karlis wrote:Well, my vote goes to Jokke :)
My vote goes to him too again...gooo Jokke!
Blimey.
Ass
Kuski

Post by Ass »

I think IRK has earned the right to win a kuski of the month poll,
So i voted for him :D
u r gay
high-skilled-players
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

irk is one of most if not most innovating "newcomers" ive ever seen. always has something new.. IC with irks style-invening skills and toringes hoyling skills.. they will success somewhat good..
DCEM
Kuski

OK!

Post by DCEM »

To settle this : Isn't the Kuski of the month suppose to be a title to the one that has showed off the last month?
I'd say so, cus that's what it's all about.
The only two i can say really has done anything this month, is Uube and Nostrada. The other dudes is great kuskis, dont misunderstand me, but what have they done thins month? Jack and shit, and Jack just left town!

Nostrada or Uube, and since nostrada makes GREAT achivements in wcup and also managed to make uphill sick0r wr, i'd say he EARNED it this MONTH!

\DCthat's all
It's not the right time to be sober, 'cause now the idiots are taking over. EM rox.
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Yeah Nostrada rox, but I voted for TomCat, coz hungarians rox too :P
the weed fan club
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

heh IRK did what i see most noticeable achievemnt last month.... trust me....
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Doesn't Jokke have better position in WCup than Nostrada and Uube? Also he is in dropping total time mood.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

Doesn't Jokke have better position in WCup than Nostrada and Uube? Also he is in dropping total time mood.
rotf UHUHauhuahau

What are you trying to say there kabula ? Only 2 events have been played this month,and nostrada have got ~3points more than Jokke in them. So your message is just pathetic try to get votes for Jokke by cheating. I absolutely agree with dc\ with his msg. That's why I tried to make a poll about monthly award that is more about the achievements and being active in the month. Not like this poll has arguments on nominees about their whole career. well well,I voted for Nostrada. He made uphill and he has been efficient on wcup this month. Uube has been very tough guy too but I had to vote Nostrada that even one of them who deserves to win wins. (just my opinions so)
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Seems like there are two different ways to see these kuski of month polls.

1) Vote the greatest kuski of the _specific_ month.
2) Vote the greatest kuski of the candidates during whole Across & Elma history.

There isn't any exact rule about this but I was thinking the second one when I made the section. If we wanted to have the poll as in first alternative we should change the rules a bit: one player can be voted multiple times and therefore the interviews would be kind of senseless. First alternative would also have some interesting aspects but I think current system is better anyway. Only the biggest hoylas could make victories in 1. Wouldn't it be boring if DMD won 6 and TorInge 6 polls in a year. Nothing for other people. In the second alternative we get more interviews from many different kind of persons.

Onlainari: I didn't cheat, just told the truth. If you make your own rules I can do nothing.
GodFather
Kuski

Kuski of da year!

Post by GodFather »

I don't give a shit what u say onlainari! And that's why I voted.... Jokke!!
He didn't win last time so it's his time now :twisted: :twisted: ... OK I didnn't even vote yet but i will. I will :D
"... And you will now my name is the LORD when I lay my fingaz upon thee"
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

the rule "second on last month gets to next months poll" should be taken away.. you do know why
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

dz wrote:the rule "second on last month gets to next months poll" should be taken away.. you do know why
Yes but only if we had first alternative system.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

nostrada's my vote
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

How come we're having the Kuski Of October vote when October hasnt finished?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ur not supposed to vote rite away, look who r candidates, investigate how they do during the month, and make your choice anytime be4 very end of the month
onlainari
Kuski

too hard to arrange two awards for the month?

Post by onlainari »

2) Vote the greatest kuski of the candidates during whole Across & Elma history.
you should rename the poll then,it doesn't refer to it at all.
one player can be voted multiple times and therefore the interviews would be kind of senseless.

You can change the questions and ask about the month and how did it go and how much more he did work for the achievements etc.
Only the biggest hoylas could make victories in 1. Wouldn't it be boring if DMD won 6 and TorInge 6 polls in a year. Nothing for other people. In the second alternative we get more interviews from many different kind of persons.
That's a thing that makes them to try hoyl like shit and we could really see in the end of the year who really was the best. If people vote the best player. Of course the nominaaz are almost same every month,but that just makes you try to work hard to get even to be a nominee. Definetely it wouldn't be boring. Well I consider this elma as a sport and you try get awards like there too. In ice-hockey for instance,some great players have gotten almost all the trophys sometimes and they deserve it. It would be cool to read some player's history that he has been the best player for 7months straight. So in overall,the current system is stupid for this specific award. It's a cool system that should be changed to work under other name and the real "kuski of the month" gets the value it deserves.

So all the kuski's give your opinion about this. Maybe this should have its own topic.

one more thing. With the right system I bet Jokke would have been kuski of month many many times before,but I think not at this month,at least now after Nostrada took victory in 06. Of course it is stupid to claim already stuff about this month since it's still october,so the poll should be published in the last week of the month in my opinion. In the beginning of this thread it's quite hard to describe achievements in a specific month if it's not ended yet.
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

i think nostrada is kickin it this month so i think he deserves it, hes hardcore
TT= 38 somethin
Rigger
Donator duck

Vote

Post by Rigger »

I voted Jokke once again this month, as abula writes "he's been around for ages", but he's never won KOM and i think it's about time he wins.

I also wanted to vote for Nostrada and TomCat, but as we all know, you can only vote for 1 person :? :? .

\-Rigger-/
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
Tisk
Donator duck

Post by Tisk »

nostrada shouldn't win, he already did as deadelous :P
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

what if nostra wins, theres alot q'z like "fav players" which r same 4 both.. hehe
Nostrada
Kuski

DONT VOTE ME!

Post by Nostrada »

I've already won, so u better dont even think of me as a candidate.....
and jokke deserve it, of all the candidates.... :!:
Clara pacta, boni amici
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

since no one of the current cadidates have actually done anything remarkable this month, as nostrada said he doesnt want to win twice, i would like to change my vote to jokke
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Winner: Nostrada

Yes, Nostrada have won twice this title now. Maybe this time he won't lie.