Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Yes!
19
33%
Probably yes.
3
5%
Not sure.
3
5%
Probably no.
4
7%
No!
29
50%
 
Total votes: 58

User avatar
Tigro
Kuski
Posts: 2131
Joined: 6 Jan 2009, 13:08
Team: Valan?
Location: Srdcom vychodniar
Contact:

Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Tigro » 23 Sep 2012, 21:39


User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 23 Sep 2012, 22:29

In Elma 2 yes. In Elma 1.3 no.

User avatar
Tigro
Kuski
Posts: 2131
Joined: 6 Jan 2009, 13:08
Team: Valan?
Location: Srdcom vychodniar
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Tigro » 23 Sep 2012, 22:31

yes, the same as me. depends how we determine elma 2. if it is relationship like fallout1 - fallout 2 (then yes), or like dota6,74 to dota6,75 (then no).

User avatar
Grace
39mins club
Posts: 4656
Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Grace » 24 Sep 2012, 09:39

Poll looking pretty conclusive already

User avatar
Pascal
Kuski
Posts: 134
Joined: 26 Sep 2007, 07:33
Location: Poznan, Poland

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Pascal » 24 Sep 2012, 12:08

NO.

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 24 Sep 2012, 13:04

Why not? Is there any meaningful reason to only have the right alovolt?

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 24 Sep 2012, 13:57

I like the inequality. If left alo is added, mirrored levels have exactly the same styles.

User avatar
analcactus
Kuski
Posts: 410
Joined: 7 Dec 2010, 12:54
Team: EPC
Location: anal
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by analcactus » 24 Sep 2012, 14:08

i wants no elma 2

User avatar
trew
38mins club
Posts: 502
Joined: 2 Dec 2009, 00:04
Team: 'MURICA

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by trew » 24 Sep 2012, 14:51

I wonder if elma would've died if alovolt or supervolt didn't exist. Imagine playing with only normal volts.

User avatar
Bludek
38mins club
Posts: 1523
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 10:56
Team: CART
Location: Some pub in Prague

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Bludek » 24 Sep 2012, 15:02

I think it would not. It is fun as hell even with normal volts only.

User avatar
8-ball
39mins club
Posts: 4466
Joined: 9 May 2003, 13:30
Team: BAP
Location: Valmiera, Latvia

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by 8-ball » 24 Sep 2012, 19:25

I think it should be a fun little addition with two possible ways to implement it without interfering with current Elma records.

1. Left alo would only be possible to use in NEW levels made in Elma 2 with an optional box checked that allows it to be used in that level, therefore in no way interfering with internals or records in levels made prior to Elma 2.
or
2. Left alo could be used anywhere anytime (unless specifically disabled in a battle) but records made using it would be saved separately, just like "one wheel", "no brakes" etc. times.

If "Yes" implied one of these options, the poll would surely have a different outcome.

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 24 Sep 2012, 22:55

It will interfere with current Elma records anyway, as it's probably gonna be made to run at a given constant fps regardless of vsync and bug bounces might be eliminated... Which is pretty much the main point of making this Elma 2, isn't it?

User avatar
Kopaka
Kuski
Posts: 6412
Joined: 23 May 2002, 13:59
Team: LAME
Location: In a northern danish city beating YOUR record.
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Kopaka » 24 Sep 2012, 23:04

Better hurry up and make shelf life wr before it's impossible ;)

User avatar
pawq
39mins club
Posts: 5952
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Team: TR
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by pawq » 25 Sep 2012, 02:17

Madness wrote:Why not? Is there any meaningful reason to only have the right alovolt?
yes, right alo was in elma from the beginning as a bug (?lol ye nice bug) and some patch just made it easier to use. left alo was never a part of elma.

User avatar
Lee
37mins club
Posts: 2234
Joined: 22 Apr 2005, 05:12
Location: New Zealand

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lee » 25 Sep 2012, 05:07

I like the fact that alovolt is exclusively one way.
It makes a big deal of difference to an uphill level whether it slopes up left or right, a flat track level whether you drive left or right, and ofcourse in every other type of level where any single trick is performed from the left or from the right.

I like it like this.

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 25 Sep 2012, 07:40

Lee wrote:I like the fact that alovolt is exclusively one way.
It makes a big deal of difference to an uphill level whether it slopes up left or right, a flat track level whether you drive left or right, and ofcourse in every other type of level where any single trick is performed from the left or from the right.

I like it like this.
Eggsactlkcly what I was thinking. Left alo only for specifically designated levels, if at all.

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 25 Sep 2012, 09:15

Pawq wrote:
Madness wrote:Why not? Is there any meaningful reason to only have the right alovolt?
yes, right alo was in elma from the beginning as a bug (?lol ye nice bug) and some patch just made it easier to use. left alo was never a part of elma.
So you want bug bounces in Elma 2 too, as they have been there ever since? Also, if you don't want anything new, why would you want a new Elma? Your logic is flawed ._.

User avatar
pawq
39mins club
Posts: 5952
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Team: TR
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by pawq » 25 Sep 2012, 09:32

mind your own logic, i want elma to be improved, not changed into a different game. and i loved bugbounces.

culinko
39mins club
Posts: 1528
Joined: 29 Dec 2002, 19:17
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by culinko » 25 Sep 2012, 09:36

Madness wrote:
Pawq wrote:
Madness wrote:Why not? Is there any meaningful reason to only have the right alovolt?
yes, right alo was in elma from the beginning as a bug (?lol ye nice bug) and some patch just made it easier to use. left alo was never a part of elma.
So you want bug bounces in Elma 2 too, as they have been there ever since? Also, if you don't want anything new, why would you want a new Elma? Your logic is flawed ._.
we want new features and bug fixes, not altering physics :roll:

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 25 Sep 2012, 09:54

Then there should be a discussion of whether we want the physics exactly the same with all of its flaws or eliminating bugs, having it run at a constant fps and stuff. In the second case it would be quite fair to include the left alovolt as well.

User avatar
pawq
39mins club
Posts: 5952
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Team: TR
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by pawq » 25 Sep 2012, 10:05

i don't like the idea of fps not altering the game. maybe it's a bug, but it's one of those amazing hilarious features that make this game so damn unique! let's remove bugbounces, fps behavious and stuff like that and it will become xmoto with bigger elasticity :/

and i generally condemn the idea of altering the game's physics in any way.

User avatar
Kopaka
Kuski
Posts: 6412
Joined: 23 May 2002, 13:59
Team: LAME
Location: In a northern danish city beating YOUR record.
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Kopaka » 25 Sep 2012, 13:08

You really can't compare fps and bug bounces. All fps values are allowed in record tables, bug bounces are not allowed. Eliminating bug bounces would just make it easier to trust a recordtable that doesn't require people to upload replays (and even with replays you can't be 100% sure). A constant fps would make some tricks harder or impossible(vsync holes), but you could also argue it would just make it more fair (like alovolt did for example) because it would be even for all, and it would not make any WRs easier. Left alo is a completely third thing, because it would make some WRs easier.

Anyway I'm with Xarthok, as a "mod" (or whatever you want to call it) where times is saved to special tables, I'm fine with left alo, and any other extreme thing like exploding bananas and teleports for that matter. But I like the basic gameplay as it is. But indeed there is still some decisions to be made about how to handle the physics.

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 25 Sep 2012, 13:23

Kopaka wrote:You really can't compare fps and bug bounces. All fps values are allowed in record tables, bug bounces are not allowed.
If you eliminate bug bounces, then the physics is not exactly the same, so you can't follow with the current Elma records anyway. So it's pretty much about the same.

User avatar
FinMan
36mins club
Posts: 1892
Joined: 13 Feb 2007, 11:14
Team: dat
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by FinMan » 25 Sep 2012, 13:26

1 alo is enough, i don't have enough working fingers to use the other.

User avatar
Kopaka
Kuski
Posts: 6412
Joined: 23 May 2002, 13:59
Team: LAME
Location: In a northern danish city beating YOUR record.
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Kopaka » 25 Sep 2012, 13:41

Madness wrote:
Kopaka wrote:You really can't compare fps and bug bounces. All fps values are allowed in record tables, bug bounces are not allowed.
If you eliminate bug bounces, then the physics is not exactly the same, so you can't follow with the current Elma records anyway. So it's pretty much about the same.
Eliminating bug bounces is just elimnating something we already (are trying to) eliminate today through other means (checking replays, trusting people).

User avatar
Igge
38mins club
Posts: 6295
Joined: 7 Apr 2007, 12:15
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Igge » 25 Sep 2012, 13:54

FinMan wrote:1 alo is enough, i don't have enough working fingers to use the other.
Put mouse in mouth and use teeth to alo with mouse1

User avatar
Zweq
35mins club
Posts: 3904
Joined: 28 Nov 2002, 15:54
Location: suo mesta

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Zweq » 25 Sep 2012, 13:59

I think mega brutals like in hi flyer(i mean the ones in 26.low rides) get a little boost from the same mechanic that causes bug bounces, but in a different way. So madness is right, if you change one thing, all records from the past 12 years are obsolete. And if you change one thing , you might as well change many things ._.

User avatar
Grace
39mins club
Posts: 4656
Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Grace » 25 Sep 2012, 14:32

It goes like this:

Add left alo = stupid idea. - would be game changing. We don't WANT gamechanging, we want game-improving.
Eliminate bugbounces - can't see how it's possible without changing physics or limiting fps, neither of which we want to do. Perhaps could implement a feature that can see acceleration over a frame and have a limit on how much speed can be gained?
Eliminate fps: bad idea. Gets rid of uniqueness and tuning of elma, which we don't want. Would also make it impossible to do some tricks.

User avatar
8-ball
39mins club
Posts: 4466
Joined: 9 May 2003, 13:30
Team: BAP
Location: Valmiera, Latvia

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by 8-ball » 25 Sep 2012, 20:24

So basically change the intro picture and call it Elma 2.
Suck a bag of dicks.

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 25 Sep 2012, 21:10

Haruhi wrote:Eliminate fps: bad idea. Gets rid of uniqueness and tuning of elma, which we don't want. Would also make it impossible to do some tricks.
Pawq wrote:i don't like the idea of fps not altering the game. maybe it's a bug, but it's one of those amazing hilarious features that make this game so damn unique! let's remove bugbounces, fps behavious and stuff like that and it will become xmoto with bigger elasticity :/
What the hell... I had no idea anyone would even think of this stance.

My opinion: Elma should run equally on any setup. This is by far the biggest thing Elma2 can be.

Pawq and Haruhi, what do you think a new version would be useful for if NOT fixing gamebreaking bugs?

User avatar
Bjenn
35mins club
Posts: 2310
Joined: 25 Apr 2007, 14:23
Team: EF
Location: Östersund, Sweden

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Bjenn » 25 Sep 2012, 21:11

I don't want elma 2, I want improved EOL. If EOL went down and some Elma 2 came, I'm out yo.

User avatar
pawq
39mins club
Posts: 5952
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Team: TR
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by pawq » 26 Sep 2012, 00:42

Bjenn wrote:I don't want elma 2, I want improved EOL. If EOL went down and some Elma 2 came, I'm out yo.
EXACTLY the same

lousq: adding/improving features that would enhance the gameplay a LOT, see some mopo list, like deleting replays ingame and billions of other stuff

User avatar
Grace
39mins club
Posts: 4656
Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Grace » 26 Sep 2012, 03:42

Lousku wrote:
Haruhi wrote:Eliminate fps: bad idea. Gets rid of uniqueness and tuning of elma, which we don't want. Would also make it impossible to do some tricks.
Pawq wrote:i don't like the idea of fps not altering the game. maybe it's a bug, but it's one of those amazing hilarious features that make this game so damn unique! let's remove bugbounces, fps behavious and stuff like that and it will become xmoto with bigger elasticity :/
What the hell... I had no idea anyone would even think of this stance.

My opinion: Elma should run equally on any setup. This is by far the biggest thing Elma2 can be.

Pawq and Haruhi, what do you think a new version would be useful for if NOT fixing gamebreaking bugs?
It stems from your opinion of fps being gamebreaking - i don't think it is. We now have methods of making all fps values achievable by all people, so it's back to that state where the game is fair for everyone. It also comes down to a question of how do we standardise the fps? If we have - say - A 300fps only game, then you have: Hiflyer current wr pretty much impossible, shelf life current wr style impossible, flat track wr style impossible.

-

I think of elma2 as adding features and improving current features. Things like editor improvements, interface improvements, better sync with the database and so on. It's things that would normally be in patches (ie when texturing a polygon, have an option to change a polygon's texture rather than 99999999999x small masks.

User avatar
Lee
37mins club
Posts: 2234
Joined: 22 Apr 2005, 05:12
Location: New Zealand

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lee » 26 Sep 2012, 05:28

This topic is about left alo. Don't bring FPS and bugs into the argument. The argument is Left Alo: YES or NO.

To support my previous comment:
Take for example a level that is perfectly symmetrical right down the middle. Same number of apples, flowers, killers on each side in perfect symmetry. Start position perfectly in the middle.
Which way do you go first, left or right? One way is obviously faster than the other.
Add a left alo into the equation and the decision is which way do you feel like going first, 'cause it doesn't matter anymore. With a left alo or "anti-alo" (as I'd rather call it from now on) that is another element of the game removed.
And the level doesn't even have to be symmetrical, it could be anything like "do I go under first and then over or the other way around, one way or the other I'm approaching each part from a different side and an alovolt could be used to do it quicker one way than the other, hmmmm...."

With the anti-alo it simplifies the game in a way, yet requires an extra finger. Something to think aboot!

User avatar
Zweq
35mins club
Posts: 3904
Joined: 28 Nov 2002, 15:54
Location: suo mesta

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Zweq » 26 Sep 2012, 09:49

I think it's not even about what would happen if left alo was there bla bla, this is moer about on the principle level about adding arbitrary features. You can alter pretty much X things about the physics model. Wheel size, gravity force, gravity direction, suspension length, suspension stiffness, wheel radius, amount of wheels, wheel elasticity, wheel friction, acceleration, polygon types(ice etc), invulnerability, head radius, volt timer (0.8s), volt impulse, alo delay, alo impulse, individual wheel handling (brake, acceleration). It goes on and on with these possible arbitrary changes, left alo is no different.

User avatar
Igge
38mins club
Posts: 6295
Joined: 7 Apr 2007, 12:15
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Igge » 26 Sep 2012, 10:07

Zweq wrote:I think it's not even about what would happen if left alo was there bla bla, this is moer about on the principle level about adding arbitrary features. You can alter pretty much X things about the physics model. Wheel size, gravity force, gravity direction, suspension length, suspension stiffness, wheel radius, amount of wheels, wheel elasticity, wheel friction, acceleration, polygon types(ice etc), invulnerability, head radius, volt timer (0.8s), volt impulse, alo delay, alo impulse, individual wheel handling (brake, acceleration). It goes on and on with these possible arbitrary changes, left alo is no different.
Very much this. I don't see any more reason to add left alo than any of the above.

User avatar
Lukazz
36mins club
Posts: 5217
Joined: 4 Jul 2004, 12:10

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lukazz » 26 Sep 2012, 11:25

i want ice polygons!!

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 26 Sep 2012, 13:05

Haruhi wrote:We now have methods of making all fps values achievable by all people, so it's back to that state where the game is fair for everyone..
How's that? I haven't gotten past 60 in a few years.

User avatar
pawq
39mins club
Posts: 5952
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 19:56
Team: TR
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by pawq » 26 Sep 2012, 13:17

do you play elma on a toaster??

User avatar
Madness
35mins club
Posts: 2138
Joined: 1 Jan 2009, 10:51
Team: SPEED
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Madness » 26 Sep 2012, 14:42

Seriously? I have a "calculator" from the previous century and I can get 1000 fps easily. Try to turn vsync off. :wink2:

User avatar
Tigro
Kuski
Posts: 2131
Joined: 6 Jan 2009, 13:08
Team: Valan?
Location: Srdcom vychodniar
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Tigro » 26 Sep 2012, 15:12

i was facing the same problem :) madik said to me once: "try go for 300+ fps and you wont want to go lower then!" thats true.

User avatar
Grace
39mins club
Posts: 4656
Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 10:45
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Grace » 26 Sep 2012, 18:09

Lousku wrote:
Haruhi wrote:We now have methods of making all fps values achievable by all people, so it's back to that state where the game is fair for everyone..
How's that? I haven't gotten past 60 in a few years.

i used to play on a computer with 256mb ram and a 512mhz processor. If you ran elma and ITunes side by side, you could still get up to 300ish. Unless you run elma on a tomato, i think you can get higher.

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 26 Sep 2012, 18:54

Haruhi wrote:i used to play on a computer with 256mb ram and a 512mhz processor. If you ran elma and ITunes side by side, you could still get up to 300ish.
That's still far from 999+. Besides, even if everyone could get any fps value, there'd still be a fuckton of randomness that ruins levels like Enigma.

User avatar
Zweq
35mins club
Posts: 3904
Joined: 28 Nov 2002, 15:54
Location: suo mesta

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Zweq » 26 Sep 2012, 19:38

i made 1.14 animal farm with 60 fps and random keypress delay. tru story

teajay
Donator duck
Posts: 10040
Joined: 3 Apr 2003, 17:53

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by teajay » 17 Oct 2012, 17:02

Ofcourse we want left alo. Duh.

User avatar
BlaZtek
Kuski
Posts: 331
Joined: 15 Dec 2011, 01:07
Team: CMR
Location: Norway

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by BlaZtek » 7 Jan 2013, 20:24

Left alo, big mistake. Like LeeLand said, then it dosent matter anymore wich way you go n shit.
And like Haruhi said, we dont want a new game, we only want good improvments.

-BZ-

User avatar
8-ball
39mins club
Posts: 4466
Joined: 9 May 2003, 13:30
Team: BAP
Location: Valmiera, Latvia

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by 8-ball » 25 Feb 2013, 14:06

I think the best case would be leaving left alo out of the "main" Elma 2 (Internals, normal battles) but allow it as an option in NEW levels with a special flag or additionally special left alo battles in existing levels.

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 25 Feb 2013, 15:21

Xarthok wrote:I think the best case would be leaving left alo out of the "main" Elma 2 (Internals, normal battles) but allow it as an option in NEW levels with a special flag or additionally special left alo battles in existing levels.
I'm not sure why, but this sounds like the least convenient option. People who want to try leftalo styles in existing levels would have to remake the levels each time. If it were strictly a battle option, you couldn't keep playing after battle.

How about this: Leftalo is always possible to execute unless a battle has "leftalo cripple" on (I think people will agree that this should be the default setting, perhaps even requiring special battle rights to switch off). Default record lists exclude leftalo runs and there are separate lists including leftalo. This would keep normal record lists as they are while allowing anyone to play any lev with leftalo if they so wish.

User avatar
Tigro
Kuski
Posts: 2131
Joined: 6 Jan 2009, 13:08
Team: Valan?
Location: Srdcom vychodniar
Contact:

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Tigro » 25 Feb 2013, 16:51

Lousku wrote:How about this: Leftalo is always possible to execute unless a battle has "leftalo cripple" on (I think people will agree that this should be the default setting, perhaps even requiring special battle rights to switch off). Default record lists exclude leftalo runs and there are separate lists including leftalo. This would keep normal record lists as they are while allowing anyone to play any lev with leftalo if they so wish.
I don´t want brand new game. I want elma.

User avatar
Lousku
Kuski
Posts: 2864
Joined: 5 Feb 2010, 00:25
Team: BAP
Location: expensive land of dads

Re: Do you want left alo in Elma 2?

Post by Lousku » 25 Feb 2013, 18:47

Tigro wrote:
Lousku wrote:How about this: Leftalo is always possible to execute unless a battle has "leftalo cripple" on (I think people will agree that this should be the default setting, perhaps even requiring special battle rights to switch off). Default record lists exclude leftalo runs and there are separate lists including leftalo. This would keep normal record lists as they are while allowing anyone to play any lev with leftalo if they so wish.
I don´t want brand new game. I want elma.
Cheese comes from tits.

But seriously, what does your catchphrase have to do with the post you quoted?

Post Reply