New internals

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

Are you open to having new internals in Elma 2?

Yes.
41%
No.
35%
Maybe.
24%

Total votes: 34

gimp
Kuski

New internals

Post by gimp »

This is obviously far off in the future, but what is your opinion?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: New internals

Post by Kopaka »

Depends what you mean by elma 2 exactly. Something like smibu's project that are same physics, or more like what elma is to across?
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Hard to believe that people will play them actively for more than a few months. The same 15+ years long epic history of stylefinding is most likely impossible now due to the increased player skill, saveload tools, etc. The levels will be "solved" quickly and then noone will bother looking for some tiny improvements I think.
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

I just dont understand that the EOL developers and E2 developers can just cooperate and just make it EOL 1.x version.
Pascal
Kuski

Post by Pascal »

Dunno if possible but would be nice to involve Csaba to make new ints. He has this unusual aproach. So if he made these levs, then huge YES from me. If not - well, probably NO but not sure...
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

kuchitsu wrote:Hard to believe that people will play them actively for more than a few months. The same 15+ years long epic history of stylefinding is most likely impossible now due to the increased player skill, saveload tools, etc. The levels will be "solved" quickly and then noone will bother looking for some tiny improvements I think.
That matches my thoughts pretty well. With the original internals, the levels "evolved" as the skill level of the players grew, but with so many people starting at top skill already there wouldn't be the same magic.