Elma Grand Prix 6 - Coming this FEM!

This is the only place for Elma polls on Moposite. Kuski of Month polls are also here. Read more info >>

Moderator: Moporators

When should EGP6 be held?

Sunday before futbol world cup final
18%
Sunday after futbol world cup final
12%
Monday during the day
18%
Monday evening
12%
Tuesday during the day
12%
Tuesday evening
24%
Other (please specify in the thread)
6%

Total votes: 17

Ruben
Kuski

Elma Grand Prix 6 - Coming this FEM!

Post by Ruben »

The long overdue EGP6 is finally on the horizon. My plan is to host it during FEM18. Traditionally, EGP's have been held Sunday evenings, but due to many other contests and the futbol world cup final I feel the weekend is a bit too busy, and with no clear FEM schedule it's very hard to know when there is an available slot. I want to make sure there's not any delaying or such at the last minute, since this event will be going for people outside of FEM as well. I made this poll so people can voice their opinions on when it should take place, and give any relevant information about scheduling etc.

The way it looks now, EGP6 will be 2 hours and 10 levs (14 minutes for each battle), although this is not final and other opinions are welcome.

Confused? Check out the first EGP thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9478

For the record, the futbol final starts at 18:00 UTC+3 (Finnish time).

Stoked for FEM!!!
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Re: Elma Grand Prix 6 - Coming this FEM!

Post by Orcc »

I'm quite sure I won't be elmaing outside FEM so from Friday evn to Sunday morn all oke
Ruben
Kuski

Re: Elma Grand Prix 6 - Coming this FEM!

Post by Ruben »

Hmm... Hadn't even considered that. Maybe Friday evening (around 20-22 ish?) is a good idea? Will most people have arrived by then? Anyone travelling still?