Why does Tantal suck so much?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

Why does Tantal suck so much?

Post by sierra »

33 multi wrs are driven by this guy. And it's in tricky levels too, precarious, bowling, Enduro, lab pro, upside down.

yet he sux.

why. he should be pro

edit: and while i'm on the subject:

02. Flat Track 15.22 infected & cAEz <-- Dariuz why don't you beat this?

05. Uphill Battle 20.26 Kuper & Kuper <- Karlis why don't you beat this?

10. The Steppes 11.72 Jalli & TorInge <- Dariuz why don't you beat this?

29. Headbanger 45.93 TorInge & Tantal <- Luther why don't you beat this?

34. Bumpy Journey 36.99 TorInge & Tantal <- Zweq why don't you beat this?

45. Sink 32.71 Know-How & Satty <- Zweq, Dynamo? Hello?
Last edited by sierra on 10 Jan 2006, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Freezen
Kuski

Post by Freezen »

i don't think 29.98 on O&U sucks.
besides even i could drive multi wrs with someone pro.. like Toringe.. i think Toringe just drives the hard parts of almost every wr that they have.. and Tantal just collects the easy apples...
or maybe he just isn't interested playing single..
DamRho
Kuski

Post by DamRho »

He plays with Toringe... He doesn't have to be good to have multi-wrs, hell I could have multi-wrs if I played with Toringe but he'd probably finish the levels before I got to the first apple.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

DamRho wrote:He plays with Toringe... He doesn't have to be good to have multi-wrs, hell I could have multi-wrs if I played with Toringe but he'd probably finish the levels before I got to the first apple.
Hmm... not all the 2nd player parts are easy you know.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

DamRho wrote:He plays with Toringe... He doesn't have to be good to have multi-wrs, hell I could have multi-wrs if I played with Toringe but he'd probably finish the levels before I got to the first apple.
Well first you said you could have multi wrs then you said he would do it all by himself, that mean sonly pasibel to have mutli wrs on no apple level and that is leik talking against what you just said so you cant have real multi wrs and thats because you suck and tantal does not!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

well, some of "second violins" multi wrs parts are ez but
SveinR wrote:not all the 2nd player parts are easy you know.
:?

btw, sierra (,DamRho), have you ever played multi?
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Sink is facking hard to play multi...its becomes harder to time things when u cannot see the volt points ahead of time.....plus there could be a possible trick in the start though it would be very tough

I honestly couldn't beat it unless I hoyled the lev again
Total Time: 38:35,14
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Dynamo wrote:Sink is facking hard to play multi...its becomes harder to time things when u cannot see the volt points ahead of time
Lalz =)

Try pressing "2".
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

SveinR wrote:
Dynamo wrote:Sink is facking hard to play multi...its becomes harder to time things when u cannot see the volt points ahead of time
Lalz =)

Try pressing "2".
lolz indeed :D

why was this topic created by the way? Tantal might not be as good player as Toringe(because nobody is), but I dont think he deserves this kind of public diss for that.
Even if Toringe made few show-multi-wrs in FEM05 with different ppl, not all the multi "easier parts" are that easy
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Exactly. Some are pretty impsy. So how does Tantal cope with them? Why doesn't he at least just cruise a 38 mins tt if he's so good. Or play any other internal than Over and Under? You'd think the styles he picks up playing with TorInge would allow him to easily own internals.
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

sierra wrote:Exactly. Some are pretty impsy. So how does Tantal cope with them? Why doesn't he at least just cruise a 38 mins tt if he's so good. Or play any other internal than Over and Under? You'd think the styles he picks up playing with TorInge would allow him to easily own internals.
I don't see how it can't occur to you that maybe he just doesn't want to "cruise" a 38tt or so. Just because you can get this or that, wtf makes you wanna?

I don't want Headbanger multi WR, why would I want that? :S I hold the single WR as for now, and I'm very satisfied with that. And I mean "OMG WHY DON'T THESE GUYS DO THIS AND THAT?!?", pathetic ;X
Nekit for president
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

exactly
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

I think, as sierra, that in simple levels the holders of single wrs should make them in multi too!!!!!!!!! If one can easily or less easily make the WR why not to do it, why not to decrease the Multi-WR-TT ? Anyway Tantal seems to be a worm :lol: :lol: joke
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Well, maybe it's not so easily to take the multi wr just because you have some hundreds better single player time. And well, it's multi, so you're supposed to play two players... Atleast two hands ;)

Juski wrote:
Well first you said you could have multi wrs then you said he would do it all by himself, that mean sonly pasibel to have mutli wrs on no apple level and that is leik talking against what you just said so you cant have real multi wrs and thats because you suck and tantal does not!
That's not what he meant and you know that, you're just trying to make him look more stupid that you, but you failed!
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Sierra, you are quite strange. Off the record, Tantal IS a good player. Why would he want to drive a 38 TT or something else? There can be quite a few reasons for that but I guess he just doesn't bother to. In case you haven't noticed both of these dudes (t0r and tan) have been pretty inactive.

Shame.

Oh and why would Luther like to beat the Multi WR of Headbanger because it's already an ICE WR. Yet some of those can be a little hard, for example, Bumpy Journey under 37 isn't exactly a walk in the park for anybody, "eeenibooody" -R. Coleman.
Last edited by Cloud on 10 Jan 2006, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Well it's almost disrespectful I think, to allow such crappy multi wrs to exist. It's like saying multi wrs are less prestigious than single wrs. And that the people who drove multi wrs are noobs.

"Aw, how cute, you drove a sucky time and it became wr. Well, I could beat it in a day, but I'll let you hold on to your crappy little title because you're such a noob that it means that much to you."

Enough. Put them in their place. Own everybody and everything.
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Isn't it quite natural that single WRs are tougher than their multi counterparts. After all people have hoyled those a BIT more. Conclusion: fellas just don't bother to höyl them to the same level as single WRs, it would be some kind of a catastrophe (at least for the player itself) if the multi WR was actually tougher than the single one. Well, that has happened a few times, it's ok.
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

SveinR wrote:
Lalz =)

Try pressing "2".
zomg I had no clue!!! Thats amazing!!!!!!! I gonna play some no joke ;)

edit: haha made 32,86 like 8th run

edit2: 32,76 after 5 more mins...wtf wouldve made single player top 10 :(
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Dynamo has hoyla spirit =)
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

Chea......that should be a GAA award haa?
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Oh well I don't think this whole thing is necessary.