replay doesn't work

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Lee
37mins club

replay doesn't work

Post by Lee »

so i wanted to watch my tunnel terror replay just today, and the fucking thing said 'internal error', and quit. i can only guess the .rec file is screwed up, but i don't know why. any ideas what's wrong?
replay: http://zworqy.com/up/files/L09.rec

EDIT: this is really stuffed up, because when i look at the time for the replay in the ALE replay search it comes up with a time of 1:06,61, when it should be 1:05,19. Could Elma have somehow saved only half of the replay, so now these times are merged?

EDIT: i'm not angry about this anymore, because i ez beat my time. but i still want to know exactly what happened. i'm scared to overwrite my replays now. :(
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

wtf ale...use elmatim0r for exact tiem...
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, nice thing is that you can always beat your times and drive new recs. :P

Hih, my time for tunnel terror is also 1:05,19 :D
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

heh, looks like that repaly is seriously fucked up
can't fix sry:/
[carebox]
sierra
39mins club

Re: replay doesn't work

Post by sierra »

Leeland wrote:so i wanted to watch my tunnel terror replay just today, and the fucking thing said 'internal error', and quit. i can only guess the .rec file is screwed up, but i don't know why. any ideas what's wrong?
replay: http://zworqy.com/up/files/L09.rec

EDIT: this is really stuffed up, because when i look at the time for the replay in the ALE replay search it comes up with a time of 1:06,61, when it should be 1:05,19. Could Elma have somehow saved only half of the replay, so now these times are merged?

EDIT: i'm not angry about this anymore, because i ez beat my time. but i still want to know exactly what happened. i'm scared to overwrite my replays now. :(
The motto of the story is: don't try to cheat elma unless you're as pro as milagros
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

max true. QTF
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i didn't cheat elma, sierra. besides, i beat it many more times now, and the replays work.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

the replay was really fucked up and according to number of frames it was really 1.06.6x
[carebox]
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i guess it just didn't save properly.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Leeland wrote:i guess it just didn't save properly.
elma saved hundreds thousand of replays to everybody, i guess its more probably that your hdd had some problems
[carebox]