A new guy

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

donciux
Kuski

A new guy

Post by donciux »

Well first of all - hello im new at this places and at elma so i have fever problems. Ok so i done 50 tutor lvls learned to pipe a lil bit and so on so i would like to test my abilities on some kind of lvls.... well there's my questions:
1. what is TT and is it hard to done if its lev? It would be rly nice if someone give me a link to that lev

2. how does the online elma version work?

3. what levs you would suggest to test my abilities? :)
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Hi and welcome,

1. TT (Total Time) is the combined time of a levelpack, for example in your elma folder there's a .txt file called "stats.txt" at the bottom your TT is shown :)

2. Elma online version is not to complicated, read the http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=4099 and download it. Whe nyou've downoladed it there's a "howto.txt" file, read this through carefully.

3. I would strongly recommend http://zworqy.com/up/files/togoofu.zip
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
donciux
Kuski

Post by donciux »

thx alot o love those lvls hope to finish them soon. Btw why my TT shows like 5 hours? It shows up like 05:25:13:25 somthink like that.... is that because it is it because it takes all the best times together?
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

yes, you know the levels Warm up, Flat track, Twin peaks, Over and under (all those 54). It adds your times on those levels and creates a TT. The levels are called Internals. The reason yours is so high is probablt because you've skipped a few. The best TT is 36 mins :P
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
donciux
Kuski

Post by donciux »

yah i skipped :oops: i have done some of ur levs but i quess i need more practise so ill try to do all the internals (32 allready done and 3 skiped) thx for information
btw i though that TT is a big lev that everybody loves to do for 40+ mins :D thx niN u r the man.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Donciux, just post here if you need help in any levels, and im sure one of the members will give you a simple replay as a how-to.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
donciux
Kuski

Post by donciux »

oh thx :) in that case i have some problems in labirinth pro (or whatever it's called) at the place in start where u need to jump over a lil space and reach the apple.... somewhy i jsut don't get enough speed. What shoul i do? and in most levs my speed is very slow :(
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

A tip, go down from the start, and and go left into the wall, then accelerate to the max to the right and you should make it easy, i started a friend off in elma and he had troubles with some of the levs too, but he got the hang of them pretty quickly. And so shall you.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Re: A new guy

Post by infected »

donciux wrote: 1. what is TT and is it hard to done if its lev? It would be rly nice if someone give me a link to that lev
niN wrote: 1. TT (Total Time) is the combined time of a levelpack, for example in your elma folder there's a .txt file called "stats.txt" at the bottom your TT is shown
TT is also a swedish beer wich taste great
teajay
Donator duck

Re: A new guy

Post by teajay »

infected wrote:TT is also a swedish beer wich taste great
Hell yeah it is, infected. :)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Are you high, mister new guy?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

labyrinth pro is such a drag, just go really slow and you will eventually beat it :p
TT ~ 50:42
donciux
Kuski

Post by donciux »

sierra wrote:Are you high, mister new guy?
huh? anyways ppl can u tell me what is the fastest way to do the steppes? rec would be fine.. i mean do u use a bounce+volts to jumo over that thingy in start?
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

donciux wrote:
sierra wrote:Are you high, mister new guy?
huh? anyways ppl can u tell me what is the fastest way to do the steppes? rec would be fine.. i mean do u use a bounce+volts to jumo over that thingy in start?
Here are some recs with some pro styles:
http://www.moposite.com/downloads_repla ... sional.php

but here's an easier yet slower style. http://mxb.dk/upload/10OvaThe.rec
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..