speedrunning/hoyling other games

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

speedrunning/hoyling other games

Post by 8-ball »

anyone here hoyls other games? i mean like, with replays/videos, fame and stuff. for example, for www.speeddemosarchive.com
seriously, those crazy ppl speedrunning fps'es are the fucking shit (half life, quake, doom etc)
and i'm a big fan of speed demos itself.
started doing one myself. done recording 3/8 episodes of duke nukem manhattan project.
cool?
39:37,91
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Didn't you advertise this here before? ;o
Jeppe
39mins club

played a game of sc last night

Post by Jeppe »

played a game of sc last night with sum random newbs :S original not brood war.I love when you get 2 zerg's against you :D its frekin blood all over the place ^_^ not a great game but i found it entertaining.You'll probably need bw lancher to be able to watch it so it wont bug -> http://www.bwprogrammers.com/modules.ph ... tit&lid=14.
and here is the replay -> http://up.k10x.net/twalrtqjtcois/huh.rep
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

sure is interesting, faken hell school comp dloading 13mb/s too bad cant install xvid

ediT: fallout2 was max nice :***
edit: half life2 was sick but I didn't quite understand the speed bugs, flying bugs etc
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

ye any game with fight within a time is something i really like. am keeping an eye on speedrun from time to time for new wrs on various games and have quite a big collection of these i would say. my favourite timeattack videos are from nintendo and genesis <3

was making a timeattack run of phantasy start 2 on Gen emulator once but gave up on half of it :\ best would be somewhat withing 1/2 - 2 days or something ^^ very long oldschool rpg