Wanted recs!!!

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

kinghias wrote:on wednesday is my birthday...
mine is on thursday! :o

And i'll be satisfied with some 13.xx on WU... :)
BTW, what's up with that "Elma done (fairly) quick" thingie? Isn't it supposed to be the compilation of all best shared recs?
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I need Markku's No-Volt recs. :?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

akb: http://mxb.dk/upload/Markku-Without-Arrows.zip

and just as reminder:
kinghias wrote:on wednesday is my birthday. my wishes:
- zweq's downhill rec
- tor's upside down rec
- john's apple harvest rec

on sunday is christmas. my wishes:
- zweq's jaws rec
- tor's labyrinth rec
- john's new wave rec

thank you in advance.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

thanks kinghias :)

I know I've got 30:90 on twin peaks. (Markku: 31:7x)

I think i've beaten a few of his times, but I guess that doesn't matter for no volt internals. :wink:
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

why not? you can always write it down to your signature "I've got 30:90 no volts on twin peaks. (Markku: 31:7x) " with colours and stuff
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

if you say so, but my sig looks too good already. :wink:
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

your sig is way too big akb, you're breaking the forum rules
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

maybe I iz popularer now? :)
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

A.K.B. wrote:maybe I iz popularer now? :)
you're the mongoist mopolauta person i've known... so yes you're ez popular... on my beat-the-hell-out-of wish list
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Squip
Kuski

Post by Squip »

Anyone got a nice rec for MCL07?
There are a lot of styles, cant figure out any good ones tho...
got 46.xx

search for MCL to find the level.
thx
Image "The best trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world that he didn't exist" - The Usual Suspects
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

http://up.k10x.net/hzzbtuckkiipg/FB5206.lev
i hoyled this level for some days now and i want to know what a good time is, so pls someone make a good replay for me
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

your time seems to be pretty impressing, after some minutes i got 1:02 but huh, 58?!
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

I'd like to see TorIngs 1:16:84 Animal Farm. Been wanting to see it for the longest time and now that it has been beaten for a while now it would be cool to see. Also maybe Prodogy's Sink old wr but if that's pushing it just Tor's Animal Farm replay plz.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

thought to post this because I pasted it on #across midweek alredy, http://mxb.dk/upload/45z3253.rec
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

i love you zweq <3
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Ve$
Kuski

Post by Ve$ »

CaeZar
Kuski

Post by CaeZar »

Do you update other peoples replays?
cAEz Image | Total Time: 40:42:62
Honza
38mins club

Post by Honza »

some good hill legend multi rec pls :)
TT: 38:36,51 || team SPEED || Islands WR
Coc0k
39mins club

Post by Coc0k »

wanna 10.01?
ez 500 sms
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

yes
Coc0k
39mins club

Post by Coc0k »

i'm not sure that Prztt had given me rec at last meeting =)
ez 500 sms
andrewaaa5
Kuski

skint replays..

Post by andrewaaa5 »

Of the 89 'skint' levels, there are only 14 that I cannot complete... well, ok, that is quite a lot. They are just too tough for me :( anyone able to do any of these, or got any replays? there is one called 'bitch climb' (lev 'skint019') and i have a feeling that it is impossible...

skint019 (bitch climb - impossible?)
skint024
skint026
skint031
skint038
skint042
skint053
skint056
skint062
skint069
skint077
skint084
skint086
skint087

if you aint got the levels, you can get them here:
http://www.moposite.com/downloads_levels_personal.php
socks n trucks n robotwars
Markku
38mins club

Post by Markku »

welle was faster, but...

Actually there are 120 skint levels, you can find the rest of them at skintatious. You should also register
and upload your times there, the results are automatically updated whenever somebody sends in a new time. :)
As for the replays, check out the download replays section.
andrewaaa5
Kuski

Post by andrewaaa5 »

socks n trucks n robotwars
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

on wednesday is my birthday. my wishes:
- zweq's downhill rec
- tor's upside down rec
- john's apple harvest rec

on sunday is christmas. my wishes:
- zweq's jaws rec
- tor's labyrinth rec
- john's new wave rec

thank you in advance.
1)Upside down - known style. Already better style is known.
2)John's ah - known style.
3)Jaws - known style.
4)New wave - better style is known, 1:23 is possible.
5)Labyrinth haha
Downhill seems to be mysterious.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

anpdad have you seen a 1:25:xx on new wave? I know I could drive a 1:25:xx with perfect run but anything less then that not so sure. After hang i know is where luthers rec could improve but is there anywhere else im not seeing?
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

what's haha about labyrinth rec-wish?
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

ANpDaD wrote: 1)Upside down - known style. Already better style is known.
2)John's ah - known style.
3)Jaws - known style.
4)New wave - better style is known, 1:23 is possible.
5)Labyrinth haha
and what? i don't give a fuck about those styles or even better ones being known, i wanna see the recs.

if there are better styles than those used in wrs go drive some yourself instead of bragging around with knowing them, noob.
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

kingy we all know you're verrry good at elma and that makes u da bomb, but can u please not talk down to people, it makes ya look retarded >_<

Also very smooth move calling anp a noob seeing as how he's like 20000 times better than you lmao
Total Time: 38:35,14
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

more like lol at me being good at elma. maybe that noob wasn't referred to elma skills, but nevermind.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

(Read it post FULL PLEASE) kinghias, of course i dont want to brag or something. I cant just understand that anybody can be interested in non-perfect rec driven with a known style. Yes, i know some secret styles, and probably by killing some 20-40 hours get ez wr. Just wasting time on the internals is not my first interest. Internals seem too boring, noobs driving them copying the recs and SOMETIMES (ooh how rare) adding few noobtricks and really rare improving old styles by 0,xx. Hoyl solves everything everywhere except battles. But internal levels need hoyl plus TOUCH (touch is the most important in internals. Without a good touch you won't get under 38min TT and sometimes even under 40mins. Jaytea has the same problem - he has skills more than anybody of you. Lol, you dont even get a point of skill. 99% of you would be pwned easily by him on every battle. He gets sick perfect recs on every lev he plays immediately, and nobody of you cant do that. But he sucks in internals - because he doesnt have any TOUCH on them. He simply didnt play them. There are more examples of this phenomena of "noninternalism". I want just say that touch is the most important in internals, not skill. Read later for more explanation, dont think i'm some noob, lol) - and 90% of current "good" players "pwn" in internals just copying thу styles and by hoyling, hoyling, hoyling and hoyling. Many ppl doensnt even notice anything else. But the skill isnt only in hoyling. Yes, you get skialz by hoyling. But "style inventing skialz" (yes, it is SKILL, trust me), "fast getting of good time and learning sick tricks used on the lev u play" - they are essential features of skilled kuski. If u are mad on internals - u are lost. Hoyling routine will kill you and the scene. If everybody would be like this, we would have never seen such recs like MOPOCO15 Jalli's one, most of wcup recs (externalists pwn here. The guys with skillz AND (not OR) stubborn to hoyl pwn here) and many others. Internalists are good only in internals. Except guys as t0r, John, zweq and Luther (no other skilled guys like axxu cant be called internalists - they got they skillz by pwning in externals, inventing sick styles and showing u what elma can. They started playing internals seriously later) - they really know how to study, get skill. If u think that u can become onу of them....... hm. You wont. atm there are nobody between internalists who will become really legendary. Just wait a bit and look.
Relook again. Understand plz : I DONT WANT TO TEACH YOU. In this post i show you what I AM and HOW I LOOK on the scene nowadays. And my previous post was written only because i look on the scene THIS WAY. I didnt want to offend anybody, i didnt want to show that i'm "cool" or that i know more than others. nononononono.
I have 12:10 TT in Quake1, 20:58 TT in Quake2. I'm good at elma (ask ppl at #battle). I pwn in many think. Just rethink: maybe it is YOU who is wrong in the aspect of understanding internals meaning and hoyl meaning. Maybe you dont understand what is right, what rec matters most to the history of the scene. Ok?
LeecH
39mins club

Post by LeecH »

hoho.. good job, anpy! ;)
int tt=39.53.xx
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

yes, nice post indeed, not much left to say. i knew you're good btw.

still i wanna see those recs ;P
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

could someone upload a rec on Long Haul with bounce end? thx
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

anp, +1!
I love this guy :wink:
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

dame anp, why you always have to insult me ;D
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

anp nice post, i don't get why you posted it ehre though, it is totally out of subject, it would with some work fit in the news forum instead :)
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I didn't find the post so intriguing, perhaps if you had fit the message in less space with more sense I could appreciate it after reading it.
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

anpy got angry ;o
thumbs up for a nice post! you surely hit those poor internalists for good. to live elma without the irc and all the gorgeous externals is same as to live a life in a cardboard box.
dummy me. cant beleave i wasted 2 months to get into high 42. i could do so many things in my life if only i just wouldnt bother with 'those'. i find it really funny when you see internalists coming to battle few times in a year and they cant even do a simple bounce that doesnt look exactly like it looked at internals they experienced as, for a good example...
and ye i think it's just a matter of time that battlers as markku and axxu are still bit better then jaytea. every single rec of his from my bulle levs are smooth as silk. most of them reminds me of jeppe and markku in their crazy own styles
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Thing is though is every cup that tor and zweg and john enter in they dominate when they try so I wouldn't say these internalists have no skill at externals. As far as anpdad you are a very good internalist and externalist but you did holya steep corner that is one of the least techniqual wrs. Just saying that you can't say you don't care about internals what so ever because at one point you did and you holya'd them. Also if you have styles for lvls that would be ez wr you or someone that knows the style should show peeps or holya there own wr. Kinda unfair to the scene to hold out on something like that especially when so close to 35 min club!
Religious Man
||
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

ANpDaD wrote:(Read it post FULL PLEASE) .....
Except guys as t0r, John, zweq and Luther
Memphis wrote:so I wouldn't say these internalists
I just totally agree with much of what anp said!
Last edited by Crazy on 21 Feb 2007, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

This post is totally ON subject. I just explained why i dont wanna see these recs kinghias told about and why internal recs doesnt intrigue me.
Btw, what about John and Zweq pwning every cup they enter - its not true, they sometimes suck at styles and something and they rarely win. So they arent the best, although thats not because they lack skills. They are the most skilled player imo, but they arent the best. It's just my opinion.
Anyway, i really appreciate great internalists who really do respect the game and rule. But 90% of good ones, who brag about their times ("55,xx on labyrinth without bounce with few tries" and sach) and actually suck everywhere beside internals (cuz they cant invent styles as externalists do, and cant get good times as fast as battlers do. There are FEW exceptions. I wont tell their names. Dont wanna insult anybody), they just make me sick. Hah, i dont get it so close to my heart, but it is no good IMO.

p.s. Jaytea, wtf, you always have been my idol of perfectly skilled kuski, who gets insane times in few tries. You really inspired me to battle more, and really helped me. Sach help i got from you. Many russians are disappointed in you and your habits (you are strict sometimes, but it is nice =) ), but i'm really sure that yoг are a cool guy and nice kuski. Why do you suck in internals? Cuz you dont have a touch, not cuz of skialz. ^_^

byez, be good.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

ANpDaD wrote: p.s. Jaytea, wtf, you always have been my idol of perfectly skilled kuski, who gets insane times in few tries. You really inspired me to battle more, and really helped me. Sach help i got from you. Many russians are disappointed in you and your habits (you are strict sometimes, but it is nice =) ), but i'm really sure that yoг are a cool guy and nice kuski. Why do you suck in internals? Cuz you dont have a touch, not cuz of skialz. ^_^
lol, i was kidding :SSSSSSSSSSS your praise humbles me 2tm

to be honest i always remembered you kicking my ass in battles :o
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

i suck on both internal and external and have played the fucking game for almost 9 years. 8) 8)
ANpDaD wrote
But 90% of good ones, who brag about their times
("55,xx on labyrinth without bounce with few tries" and sach)
I have 55,xx on labyrinth with bounce and extreme many tries. And i love to brag about it.

Funny discussion by the way. :lol: :lol:
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

wtf, elma is about fun, if you like internals, play internals, if you like externals play those
i suck at externals, i suck at balles, i even suck at internals but who cares
i might play balles more often after ballelma madness starts
[carebox]
Juish
38mins club

Post by Juish »

Honza wrote:some good hill legend multi rec pls :)
my tenth time multi hill legend is better then 10.01 just waiting for update of table :wink: but in regards to the topic i cant upload style sorry honza
TT= 38 somethin
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

RHP07 rec pls, and other RHP-recs are welcome too