Euro Trip

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Memphis
37mins club

Euro Trip

Post by Memphis »

Hey Fellas,

I am heading to Europe in 12 days and finaly got my passport which was a pain in the ass to get. Anyway im going to go to London then France then Italy then possibly Greece and I am just wondering what are must see cities along the way and why they are. If some peeps could help me out that'd be tight. Thanks.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

yuo must see kokkola, mecca of elmaplaying, me teh internalist, juzam teh drunken alper, zrex teh battler(old), jappe and chazz teh lev designers, then henza n huba who i doNNO

welcum
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Hmmm that's up in the Scandinavian countries isn't it? might be a little out of the way but thanks for the offer.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

oxford quite close to london..
[carebox]
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

What does oxford have to offer that is cool?
Religious Man
||
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

If you're going to the northern/ mid england you must go to the Snake Road which I believe is located between Manchester and sheffield (?). It's a beautiful long road with lovely mountains and forests green as money. But it's most likely that it's out of your reach considering most people go to London. Otherwise London is a quite nice city, with many nice cab drivers ;). If you're in London you must take a cab!

Paris in France, for the obvious reason, it's monuments.

Other than that I don't know, have fun in Europe!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Thanks Nin. Ya I don't think we will be going to northern england but if we do ill keep snake road in mind. What is with the cab drivers? They drive mercedies?
Religious Man
||
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I think they drive in classic bollock cars. They drive mercedes in my country by the way. Which is netherlands. I don't know if you smoke, but it makes my otherwise boring country an interesting feat on your trip.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Memphis wrote:Thanks Nin. Ya I don't think we will be going to northern england but if we do ill keep snake road in mind. What is with the cab drivers? They drive mercedies?
Well, the cab drivers are so friendly and it's nice to have a talk to them. I once got in a cab and said: "Could you take me to Victoria st? Please show me some shights on the way, even if it's a longer way" and he showed me some awesome stuff :).
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Memphis wrote:What does oxford have to offer that is cool?
me
[carebox]
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Paris of course -.-, in Italy I would say Florence, a cool town and possibly Rome or Pisa. Greece I really dunno :P
belele
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Venice is very nice.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

is nat ;/
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

maybe going from paris towards italy you could do nice, monaco and sach or maybe even the garda lake. and as jonsta says, florence, a really beautiful city.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Are you in europe now, Memph?
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Tij i was for the month of May ya. It was a lot of fun, I appreciate all your guys imput on places to see. We ended up doing London, Paris, Nice, Milan, Venice, Florance, Rome, Pescara. Very fun trip but glad to be back in an english speaking country. Trying now to learn Italian.... guess better late then never.
Religious Man
||
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

those towns suck, city of kokkola much bettar