Most interesting Mopolauta user

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Most interesting Mopolauta user

Post by Abula »

Just a though would be nice to put people to some order by the rate of interesting posts of their. Let's limit this a bit only for top50 flooders. You are not allowed to vote yourself. People who don't get into the lists may think a bit should they change something and on the other hand people who get in should be happy and keep on :]. Don't take seriously.

1. dz (writes extreme much good stuff, great one)
2. onlainari (there is much stuff [I don't comment on the contents] in his posts, long posts and always nice to read
3. EML (same kind of reasons as with onlainari though is almost always unactive)
4. MagnusB (clever guy)
5. GuyB (nice guy with nice posts)
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

Chris Penrose, because his postings are often very funny and he's a nice chap neway Image
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

yea i vote cp as well, and i think that cp for moderator thing was great
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

whatever, i think chris penrose is annoying. no way is he the most interested person. i actually think that abula is the most interesting person. i really like his stats stuff, its so interesing to read. i mean who else makes that effort?

also dz. svein is cool to read too. thats about it, except for rq, but he is gone :(
team EM - why not ok?
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

my vote goes to eml. he writes in an interseting way and he seems to be a very intelligent person. also ramone and ribot is two very interseting users.
XTC
Kuski

Post by XTC »

ribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribotribot

did i make myself clear?
Im just a pretty boy or whatever you call it.
m0nkeii
Kuski

Post by m0nkeii »

here are mine
1. EML- writes random funny stuff
2. ribot- says lots of big texts that are fun to read
3. ramone- reading what this guy has written makes you feel better about yourself (just joking) :lol:
4. Abula- mostly just moderating but can be interesting to read what he thinks
5. dz- spends multo time here and always writes interesting texts
Image Click the m0nkeii! Click it! | A
| tt=47:31,02 | wc4= 100th |
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ah, popularity contest. Great topic. :)

sierra & jaytea - They used to own this board with wittier than wit itself comments, but they don't bother anymore, which is a shame.
SveinR - He's the guy who will try to only write posts that are witty or elaborate and relevant anyway.
jeppe - He's ony trying to get banned as soon as he's unbanned again.
ribot - The jew among us, we extincted him from the scene. BOO.
milagros - Milagros always has an air of being busy with much more pleasant things than sitting behind the computer thinking of what to do next, resulting in funny, weird phrases.
Memphis - This guy doesn't seem to have a PERIOD on his keyboard. He just smacks all his text after each other with a sick flow.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

sierra and jaytea
ramone
luther
zweq
memphis
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

8-ball <- witty
ribot <- dunno
Napoleon <- pointless humour ^_^
sierra <- idiot, but funny smtmz
Jeppe <- he lives off bane
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

milagros - Milagros always has an air of being busy with much more pleasant things than sitting behind the computer thinking of what to do next, resulting in funny, weird phrases. ye0 :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Guys, you should motivate your choices with some descriptions!1
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

first who come in mind are jappe2, ribot, jaytea, sierra and ky.jelly for having a sense of humor :I
39:37,91
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

i have this much humour ------> ZERO
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

zweq : not that he is the most uber interesting dude ever but, when I see a new post and then zweq's nick beside, I get all excited like : "What will he say this time? New WR? New WR style? Share super crazy rec? "

SveinR : I like this dude. Usually very posed and calm. Got a very scientific and practical mind. I like that. Especially in the "Are you christian" topic... that was fun!

Abula : When you see one of his posts on Lauta these days, you know something important is about to come on Paprika. (Cause otherwise, he's never around)

jaytea / Sierra : I just like those guys. Nice sense of humor.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

The_BoneLESS wrote:zweq : not that he is the most uber interesting dude ever but, when I see a new post and then zweq's nick beside, I get all excited like : "What will he say this time? New WR? New WR style? Share super crazy rec? "
lol, I share this feeling.

I personally think that Markku is very interesting. He is never on lauta, but I know this guy has amazing elma skills... he is like the "unseen professional". Would love to see him playing some internals.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

WkE wrote:
The_BoneLESS wrote:zweq : not that he is the most uber interesting dude ever but, when I see a new post and then zweq's nick beside, I get all excited like : "What will he say this time? New WR? New WR style? Share super crazy rec? "

I personally think that Markku is very interesting. He is never on lauta, but I know this guy has amazing elma skills... he is like the "unseen professional". Would love to see him playing some internals.
http://www.moposite.com/records.php?aa= ... p100&dd=TT :evil: check before u write naab
cant see reason for postin such bullshit o_O
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

1. ez loved sierra's long and serious posts/arguments, no chance in hell anyone could have countered those

2. luther write some more again pleez :S

3. abula is not writing that much in lauta anymore, making it mandatory to read each of his posts 5 times

4. sveinr and zebra. long good posts, bringing up the essential ideas and thoughts in logical order. the "ideal" forum users that never write mongo stuff or use short chat replies

5. all oldschool ppl that never post nowadays (imagine MP or psy or sach posting)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

onlainari and ribot, they have weird profiles and their posts can be seriously long sometimes. And when they do these long posts, it's like they had been writing a solid hour, and suddenly hit the "submit" button; they just finished another hour of boredom and had to quit writing due to more important stuff.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

wiElOryB wrote:
WkE wrote:

http://www.moposite.com/records.php?aa= ... p100&dd=TT :evil: check before u write naab
cant see reason for postin such bullshit o_O
I haven't really noticed you very much around the scene but i'm pretty sure you've been here long enough to know better than this...
That ain't Markku playing, that is Markku cruising.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

I like to read posts by MagnusB, although he's not around anymore. They're clever and humouristic, and often makes me laugh, or at least smile.

SveinR of course, for reasons stated by BoneLESS earlier.

Sierra. For same reason as zweq stated.

And of course the kuskis who have been around longer than me, f.e. Bartek, ramone, magicman, MP (CF ;o), etc.
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

wieloryb - do you really consider a 38:51TT from 2005 as "markku playing internals"?

Juski summed it up pretty well. that's not even half from his skills. ez 36TT for him, if you ask me.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

sorey for delay but still...
do nat wanna start 196th useless discussion about what awesome tt & kick ass times woulda Markku\Crazy\x\y\z if 'palyed internals', and nat cruize teh but to me its max bullshit. he had 38.5x back in 2oo5 and it was like world top10 and its nat ez\cruising or whatever naabs like you gonna say even considering Markku's inhuman powers :lol: and i am not claiming that he is nat able to do some 36 but its all about the way you are saing it, as if he was half-god or something
u guys shoulda fund some Markku's fan club or something, many would join.
i do nat underrate, disrespect him or anything but u guys are just kinda ridiculous in my eyes
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

for the last 1.5 years markku did not play internals

point proven, that's it. don't see any reason to keep discussing "markku fan club" or other unrelated topics.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

markku is max
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

get a room
ribot
Not banned

Re: Most interesting Mopolauta user

Post by ribot »

probably sierra is the funniest of all times... so funny humour
but akb is good too, a lot of topics much more interesting than the other non locked ones...

but well, abula was off topic here, as it talks about the user and not posts... so for who it would be cool to meet, and who seems like interesting ppl... mushroom, harold hasch, insane guy, tiwpley maybe... seems like it's all drug users.. and berh of course.... well... i guess it's kinda interesting that they post few interesting stuff, so they are still a bit mysterious... but kopaka would be nice to meet too i guess.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
A.K.B.
37mins club

Re: Most interesting Mopolauta user

Post by A.K.B. »

as you've all known I am a huge fan of x-ratio
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)