Elma Chess World Cup. July 2007

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bossner
Kuski

Elma Chess World Cup. July 2007

Post by Bossner »

On July 10th the next event of the Elma Chess World Cup is going to start. The main organizer of the tournament is Umpire. If u think that u dont play well enough for our tournament u are wrong! The ElmaChess community consists of players with different skill: from total noobs to true professionals! The goal isnt victory, but to take part in this! Not only chess connects the elmachess players. ElmaChess is like one big family. This year there has already been an elma chess tournament in Moscow. We well be glad to have u take part! Join us!
p.s. To take part in our competitions u must have icq and send a message if u would like to join to the number 219090140 or 323422609.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

i'm in :)
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

berhabdul wrote:i'm in :)
send message to umpire. he is main arbiter now :)
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Re: Elma Chess World Cup. July 2007

Post by niN »

Bossner wrote:p.s. To take part in our competitions u must have icq and send a message if u would like to join to the number 219090140 or 323422609.
I'm not gonna install icq, get an account and then send you some message. Cant you make it easier to join? :P
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

niN wrote:
Bossner wrote:p.s. To take part in our competitions u must have icq and send a message if u would like to join to the number 219090140 or 323422609.
I'm not gonna install icq, get an account and then send you some message. Cant you make it easier to join? :P
It most a simple way to be registered in our tourney. icq use not only for registration, but also synchronization of actions between players. Game is necessary to play in current of day. An exact times it is not established, players agree about time of carrying out of game. http://chess.rambler.ru is server where we play
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Bossner wrote:
niN wrote:
It most a simple way to be registered in our tourney. icq use not only for registration, but also synchronization of actions between players. Game is necessary to play in current of day. An exact times it is not established, players agree about time of carrying out of game. http://chess.rambler.ru is server where we play
Oh so you play chess through icq? didn't know that, in that case it's an okay way I guess :)
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

niN wrote:
Bossner wrote:
niN wrote:
Oh so you play chess through icq? didn't know that, in that case it's an okay way I guess :)
Read my previous post more carefully
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

we play in Moscow Castle
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

berhabdul wrote:we play in Moscow Castle
:-D
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

8O
Last edited by Bossner on 8 Jul 2007, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
Bossner
Kuski

Post by Bossner »

-----------------------47 hours 5 mins left-------------------------
8 registered players:
Bossner, Umpire, Cherviak, Topaz, Vector, blanca, Oleg_USSR, CHIT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Elmachess site: http://elmachess.atspace.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Umpire has left us on couple of days, application forms for participation should be submited to me, Bossner ICQ 323422609
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

stini just came back from army so I guess you're screwed if he whane play ;)
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

hey come on, we need more western players!!!!