The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Whenever I have to put up with a guy we nicknamed "Shit" because he was an anal baby courtesy of an abo and irish person. Fucking annoying.

When did you last get pwned irl?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
nony
Kuski

Post by nony »

at a red light met a friend the other day. unfortunately his bmw really pwns my almera. i literally ate his dust, couldn't keep up with him for a ms...

at what age would like to live forever? why?
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

probably mid 20's because ur out of school but you can do everything you want like go to the pubs and so on.

Do you like a job that is inside all day or outside like construction?
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Well... I like jobs that variates alot so I guess I'd like to be inside somedays and outside somedays. But since I really must be fysical I couldn't imagine a job where you work inside.

When was the last time you were ill?
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

probably 2 years ago, had like 41,2* and vomiting. Really, I'm like never ill, cant even remember the last time before that.

Favourite non-practical school subject (answerable even if you're not in school anymore)
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

physics, had max teacher there which prolly made it a lot funnier

if you had to move to another country, which one would you choose?
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Prolly Europe, or Japan, Japan pays the best if you have a good job. Europe is full of elma dudes and the best tourist attractions.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

ask a question next time you shit fack akb!

would have to be japan, as i can speak some japanese, and pictures of the place look so clean and beautiful.

what would you rather lose, your lips or your eyelids? explain. (don't say 'neither' or 'stupid questan')
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

if have to choose dry gum or dry eyes i go for dry gum...

ur longest moviemarathon? how many movies/hours?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Star Wars Episode 1-2-3-4, then sleeping and 5-6 (some 12-13 hours that is) with breaks for eating. Last summer.

Favourite Star Wars movie?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

The empire strikes back (V)

Tell us about your morning routine (like, go up, shower, dress, eat xxx etc)
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Wake up to the radio station because that is my alarm and don't turn it off or get out of bed for the first 10 min. Just sit there and think about how shatty it is going to be to get up because I got to bed so late cause of New wave. Then I go straight to the shower for 8 min then grab my ipod and head downstairs for some breakfast. After that pack my lunch and am always running out the door for the city bus so i can make it to work on time. Pretty boring eh?

You ever have a cap gun or a bow and arrow? and if so what games did you play with them?
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

closest ive tried must be paintball guns ;I and i pålayed paintball with some friends, its max fun

you prefer dippings to your chips? why/why not
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

yesh i do. chips-spices are normally so boring, you have to make something about it. (sourcream, dijon mustard, curry, tabasco, Tony's, pepper, sometimes something else is i wanne.

Favourite snack?
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

pringles hot and spicy, nothing beats teh when seeing a movie

u have way of life or any motto?
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

fun, parties, girls, fun, parties, fun, friends, beer, vodka, jackassing, weed, party. I'm starting uni now in order to have a good job in future and to have even more money to spend on fun!

good looking(9,5/10) dumb girlfriend, or 4,5/10 (looking), but a wise one (for life both)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I would consider the last, assuming that "wise" also means being knowledged in bed. :)

What did you do today?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

considering that it's only 10:39 here in Canada, i'll detail what i've done.

I woke up to the sound of Whine Up on the radio, bad song to wake up. I got out of bed, dressed up with My Special Place by Infected Mushroom playing in my room. Put my contact lenses. Went downstairs, ate breakfast (strawberries with yogourt, toast with peanut butter). Packed my lunch for today. Went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, shoes on, took the bus. I read ...Et mon tout est un homme on the bus. Arrived at work, nothing to do. Chillin' on lauta.

What are you planning to do tomorrow?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Having a nap and not holyaing tunnel terror for 2 hours and missing out on sleep for a non canadian record hehe.

What brand name sunglass do you own?
Religious Man
||
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

don't have teh, don't need teh. 8)

Tell us something you like about yourself.
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

well, i like everything about myself, but if something speciel it would proberly be my bald head.. dont look as bad on me as it does on others, witch makes me happy =D

besides there are 2 kinda ppl in the world. the egos, and those who wont admit it..

you think you look good on pictures?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

mwah I guess I look nerdy.. like a nerd who doesn't seem to have seen anything of the world and has no clue of how it goes around. Only on some photos I look like the person I think I am; understanding, a good mood and happy with people who have an own set of opinion and content.

How much are you akin to your sibblings?
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

abit mixed. my older brother left 2 years ago, but we used to be quiet the"brothers" but now he just comes and says hi once or twice a week.. my younger brother, i cant take.. i usually slaps him or make him cry.. not couse im REALY evil, but hes kinda the whiner.. at age 12, you should for exaple not start to cry when the ice cream van drives by and you dont get one.. anyway, my little brothers great. i just cant take that he gotta be 5 years younger mental than he realy is. i think maybe i kinda feel sorry for him and wanna teach him stuff, be he refuses, and then i end up owning him instead..... well. i like my brothers, when it comes to the end, but dont spend any time with them anymore

how would you like to die?
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

i'll never.

what is your destiny?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

To preform the first whole-body transplant. (transplanting not only a brain, but a whole head to another body, or more like, transplanting a whole body to a head.)

If you could end one thing, what would it be? (wars, racism, world famine etc)
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

damnation (yes it happens)

do you know the band "Jars of Clay"? if so you like them?
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

no.

do you believe in damnation? :)
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

i don't know if i believe in unforgivable sin. but that don't mean u can just sin away at life.

you ever look at albert enstines theorys and think about some of them for a while like if you ran at the speed of light while holding a mirror there would be no image in the mirror and it would just be black. that is mind boggling eh?
Religious Man
||
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

ye that is some interesting thinking, i use to think about shit like that quite frequently

last movie u saw in theatre? rating 1-10?
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Harry Potter's new flick and I give it a 9.

Last phone call u made and to who and what was it regarding?
Religious Man
||
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Memphis wrote: you ever look at albert enstines theorys and think about some of them for a while like if you ran at the speed of light while holding a mirror there would be no image in the mirror and it would just be black. that is mind boggling eh?
Funny thing is that you would see your image.

All motion is relative- doesn't matter if you ar traveling at the speed of light If you and the mirror are moving, relative to the earth, at the same speed, then you and the mirror are motionless relative to each other, hence, you would see your image.

-answer memphis question-
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

i know that was just one of his theory's that one got proved wrong once he figured out that galilao and others were right from back in the day and the ether theory was incorrect.

If you ran towards a mirror at the speed of light and it wasn't moving i think then it would be black.

-clarifying to Igge what Memphis meant-
Religious Man
||
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

heh its not about any relativity... you simply see in the mirror always yourself from the past, so if the past is far enough..
[carebox]
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

ya it still is about relativity cause if ur moving faster then the light can hit the mirror and reflect back to you your seeing you in the past techniqaly.
Religious Man
||
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

dude i used to think u were alright just cause your lvls were cool but now i must say ur a tool.

Harald Hasch msged me this.

not if we can actually find the person messing with belma. that's no joking matter cause everyone loves belma and anyone trying to hurt it should be hurt!

"if jesus thought that you wouldnt be christian now"
Religious Man
||
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I called a dude named Pierre Laurent at work to know when i could go an install a software on his computer. Something called Olympus Master, camera related.

Furthest you've ever been from home?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Crete back in 2001

Favorite movietrilogy?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Heimat! Best trilogy ever. And you might call Heimat a mini serie, but I find it a movie. Period.

What do you do in spare time when having a good time with friends; will you be at home drinking beers and playing board games? or will you be in the local pub with friends and stuff? or wherever and how do you spend your time with friends and how many friends? and how much money do you spend on such activities?
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

It depends what is the best idea that we can think of at the moment. Either it's a local pub where our time is spent (30%), or actually one of my friends is organising a home party then we do pop in (20%), also we do like to just go somewhere, to the forest, at the stadium or wherever to chillout with weed and/or alcohol, and to bring back old times, or to steal something, or sometimes to sell a weak or stronger headbutt for some random person (30%), sometimes we chill at sb's home (15%), often very long, as you say with beers or cheap vine, actually playing computer games, playing card games, talking, or playing chess (yes, i like to execute my friends in chess especially when stoned or drunk, i play max well then). It's 5% times when we go to do something that costs more money or it needs some effort to make the thing succcessful - fox example we go to swimming pool, or some trip to another city, or a 1st league football match...

We usually chill in a group consisting of 3,4 up to even 12-14 people. With an average of 6, 6 is somewhat magic number in this case. As everything is cheap in Poland we don't need that much money, as I don't have a stable job, I can easily go with even 5e, while when having 20e is a max max day when you can afford everything, vodka, extra much weed etc.

Vodka or beer? Why? Your greatesr drunkness, describe.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I don't drink at all. Some call me pussy, some call me strong and others (which I prefer) mind their own buissiness. I don't know why I've never tried the alcohol out. Everyone asks me that annoing question of which I have no answer. But if I had to choose between vodka and beer I'd choose beer since it's more manly ;)

have you ever tried to get someone who doesn't drink alcohol to take a sip of your drink?
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

@ Nin: No
Memphis wrote: if you ran at the speed of light while holding a mirror there would be no image in the mirror and it would just be black. that is mind boggling eh?
Memphis wrote:If you ran towards a mirror at the speed of light and it wasn't moving i think then it would be black.

Stop changing the message, there is a big difference if the mirror is not moving. You think that if you sat in a train, facing backwards, moving at the speed of light, you would see absolutley nothing? cause that is what would happen if the light reflected from the objects in the train never had a chance to reach your eyes, which, according to you, it wouldn't. But relative to you, the train, and ther objects in the train, wouldn't be moving, hence you would see them.

Question:

Favourite sport? both watching on Tv and participating in?
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

football ;o do both

how old are your father?
Image ^_^
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

44. 45 very sooooon...

Do you like/dislike poetry? why?
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

i dont understand it so i have no actual opinion

u left- or righthanded?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

right handed, left legged. - although i hold bandyklubba and baseballbat left hand, pencil and bowlingball right hand etc - but my main hand is right. im kinda mixed. :D

If you could be the best at something, what would it be?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

jiu - jitsu or something ;)

if coul be a girl for one day, what would you do?
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

touch myself all day long :)
but that's such a male answer to this question

Latest birthday present you bought someone?
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

a bottle of whiskey and a festival ticket

pro/contra death penalty? why?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm against it.

1. Ending ones life because he ended someone else's life - insane, totally childish sollution.
2. Why should some people get to kill leagally?
3. Innocent people die!
4. etc.

if you could only choose bnetween phone or messenger, wha would it be?
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

did more instant messaging than telephoning/short messaging when i was younger. but now that i have 1000 free sms and don't bother sitting in front of pc all the time anymore: phone

aked it before but thats an interesting one imo: are you pleased with your life?