Will Milagros destroy Elma???

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

berhabdul wrote:Surprisingly, no Lukazz' post in this topic with
fuck off berh
- amazing...
erm, i just don't care, and maybe you didn't notice, but i gave you a serious answer in the "which style you just don't GET" thread

EDIT: oh, and i'm totally agreeing with jaytea, what the fuck are you trying to say? do you really think anybody is feeling bad, because you called his comment "not good" or something? i don't hate you or something, but i really dislike the way you are acting at the moment!
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

veri bad comment:

I still think you are a fucking retard that can not be taken seriously
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

yeah, berh, that's it
you think that you are wise and only your statements are right.
but it's not enough to write 'haha i am wise and you disagree with me so i proved you wrong and everybody sees you are a fool now haha'
the truth is that your posts are bullshit and even nat worth commenting so you failed if you wanted to start a discussion
another thing: it's either not enough to say 'i'm an ex-cheater' to be one. also comparing it with a drug addict or criminal etc that has changed is compleate bullshit. you are not only a wannabe cheater (you can call Darm and others cheaters, who have skills, cheated WRs and stuff and not who can only use nitro patch-like shit, send others recs for contests etc) but also an asshole creating new accounts on polish elma forum or constatntly causing polish IPs are bans on #across, #ballelma and #battle in the past. it's not enough for you to be considered an asshole, you want to destroy others fun too, recent belma incidents only prove it
what's more you are like a politician or priest who tell people what not to do but do it himself.
parh wrote:At least there exist such people who want to have 10,000 accounts in belma. At least.
yeah, ppl like u, shiteater
parhabdulah wrote:What's more, why to cheat here? It's too hard, and even idiot.
yeah, u idiot
etc etc
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

hell, what a jerk
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

It's unbelievable how hate can dominate the common sense, this topic does only prove that on this forum it's not relevant what is written, but who did it. Well, guys I guess the fact that I cheated and did shit with Belma draws you back from posting actually on topic. Dont' know why, but I realize a feeling that you aren't really interested in the point of discussion, but just in being the one, who will strike "this shiteater" as much as it is possible, but, unfortunately, it's not the point of a forum where you exchange ideas, thoughts and comments. Although you love this game very much (as you pretend to), you don't really care about its future, you don't want to post, to discuss the ideas that might improve the scene life and its vitality. Too bad, but what to do else, than as you say, fuck off? Nothing indeed - then using your precious hints - I do so. Just wanted to add that I regret my cheating and messing up belma. I regret it even more, because I was doing it in so lame way, that as wiElOryB is right in this point, I'm nobody compared to Darm and the rest. I'm really sorry about what I did, truly sorry for those who couldn't have played belma when they wanted, or whose recs disappeared. I cheated because my skills are really bad, and even by trying hard I couldn't get them improved, I simply suck. Focusing on playing was constantly failing in my case, so maybe that is why I was always intersted in what was going on the scene etc.
What I posted in this topic I was thinking about many times, and I didn't want it to turn up offensive, just to be a stable, logical block of text that may cause you to think about some things concerning the scene in a different way. Responding to your charges, I didn't want to get anyone feeling bad because I wrote 'bad comment' or such. Just wanted to show why 'no!' may be bad, whilst 'no, because...' can be a good comment...
wiElOryB wrote:your posts are bullshit and even nat worth commenting so you failed if you wanted to start a discussion
I don't agree with your opinion, anyway I was trying to awake a precious discussion by posting a bit controversial but studied message.
Lukazz, one must be a real moron to feel bad just because another person marked his comment as 'bad'.

Now I realised how bad my idea was... Most people here doesn't want to have any progress in the scene it seems, just to say "fuck you" now and then it seems...
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

who needs cups or shit, we have belma. <3 mila.
39:37,91
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

First of all, sry for taking this more and more offtopic :)

Haha Berh, your posts so forster my points - you are behaving like we are retarded. Your behave like your some godfather everyone is listening too, thinking you can "rate" posts and anybody will care. Your great revealed "facts" are shit and your argumentations lack in fixitydude.

and then
i agree
with jt.

EDIT:
Now I realised how bad my idea was... Most people here doesn't want to have any progress in the scene it seems, just to say "fuck you" now and then it seems...
You are saying fuck you by rating others post and therefore opinions - what do you think you are?
FUCK YOU!
Apoku RuLeZ! X) http://teamapoku.funpic.de

- me signature is good signature -
axxu
Moporator

Post by axxu »

I find these posts quite interesting, keep up the discussion.
.:. TT 37:59:77 | Member of team AC .:.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Palme, really you are strange, either you don't understand what is my point, what are you writing, and why you make some random posts, or you are posting 'whatever' on purpose. Hell, after
Palme wrote:your arguments suck, cuz mila is very important
Palme wrote:You can complain, but not blame
Palme wrote:The community is more than the elite.
I thought nothing would surprise me... but now this whole message, again looks like copypasted from some randomizer :roll:.

I don't think and I do not behave like anyone was retarded, I have already said that.
berhabdul wrote:I don't think the community is stupid, I just think it's unaware of some simple processes that are taking place.
And I'm not any "godfather", I didn't really rate your posts, just showed why some of your answers are inappropriate in a healthy discussion. I haven't got the power, I wouldn't even dare to "rate" anybody's opinion, just as I already said
berhabdul wrote:Just wanted to show why 'no!' may be bad, whilst 'no, because...' can be a good comment...
Zweq once posted a 'no, because...', being a good comment, you did it too, but your 'because' was really a piece of nonsense, I explained why. If my facts, that are simply true, (I doubt if you even knew what you were writing about) it's nice that you have got a different opinion, but it would be nice if you posted an actually satisfying 'why'.

At least we have one thing in common, I do also agree with jaytea.
Palme wrote:You are saying fuck you by rating others post and therefore opinions - what do you think you are?
Your comment is bad in this discussion, because you didn't give any explaination of your chioce = fuck you! (for you)
fuck you = ??? (for you)

I wonder...

Anyway, guy, I don't feel like responding to your random posts anymore, why not move your conversation into PM? This is a forum, let's don't make an offtopic. I'll send you a PM with an invitation to exchange some opinions in private just after writing this message.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

berhabdul wrote:It's unbelievable how hate can dominate the common sense, this topic does only prove that on this forum it's not relevant what is written, but who did it. Well, guys I guess the fact that I cheated and did shit with Belma draws you back from posting actually on topic. Dont' know why, but I realize a feeling that you aren't really interested in the point of discussion, but just in being the one, who will strike "this shiteater" as much as it is possible, but, unfortunately, it's not the point of a forum where you exchange ideas, thoughts and comments. Although you love this game very much (as you pretend to), you don't really care about its future, you don't want to post, to discuss the ideas that might improve the scene life and its vitality. Too bad, but what to do else, than as you say, fuck off? Nothing indeed - then using your precious hints - I do so. Just wanted to add that I regret my cheating and messing up belma. I regret it even more, because I was doing it in so lame way, that as wiElOryB is right in this point, I'm nobody compared to Darm and the rest. I'm really sorry about what I did, truly sorry for those who couldn't have played belma when they wanted, or whose recs disappeared. I cheated because my skills are really bad, and even by trying hard I couldn't get them improved, I simply suck. Focusing on playing was constantly failing in my case, so maybe that is why I was always intersted in what was going on the scene etc.
What I posted in this topic I was thinking about many times, and I didn't want it to turn up offensive, just to be a stable, logical block of text that may cause you to think about some things concerning the scene in a different way. Responding to your charges, I didn't want to get anyone feeling bad because I wrote 'bad comment' or such. Just wanted to show why 'no!' may be bad, whilst 'no, because...' can be a good comment...
wiElOryB wrote:your posts are bullshit and even nat worth commenting so you failed if you wanted to start a discussion
I don't agree with your opinion, anyway I was trying to awake a precious discussion by posting a bit controversial but studied message.
Lukazz, one must be a real moron to feel bad just because another person marked his comment as 'bad'.

Arggh, please use paragraphs! They should teach that in school... maybe you havent gotten that far yet..
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Really, berhabdul, if your goal is to enlighten us, I can say that in this topic you're done trying. That's because the whole discussion is ending in a feast of complaints rather than true reasoning. That's sad, I admit, but it started all the way back with your starting post. Let me tell you why.

1. Your reputation is not positive in this scene. People read your posts with a bias (I'm just observing here, okay).

2. The tone of your post was wrong. In your situation it would have been better if you addressed us in a more humble way. So when you elaborate on the phenomenon of "people who want to have 10,000 accounts in belma" and such, and forget to state your own behaviour, your post lacks integrity. Calling milagros a "lame" also blows up the whole meaning of what you're perhaps trying to say.

3. Some "reasoning" in your post were just random complaints about people, who just didn't put enough time into the scene, in your opinion. To state it like that is just too blunt.
Besides, your deduction that cheating is not even worth it, milagros is a pawn and people are getting lazy etc. is certainly unpleasant. It's like you just wanted to show a good point, but in fact all you're implying is "fuck you". No wonder people take this badly.

I suggest you study this with care, you can learn something from this.
DaFred
39mins club

Post by DaFred »

ye right you hit the mark with that tj =)

I think theres some truth in berhs postings but its hard (especially for englishnabs like me) to find it between all this absurdities..
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

loled
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

you guys turned the thread shit
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
milagros