push pexi to start the world cup

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

push pexi to start the world cup

Post by ribot »

here's everyone's chance to hurry up wc4 . then when pexi is strong enuf to come here and read mopolauta he can understand how appreciated it is .

who wants to wait for:

1. we need to know who is best , what's dz compared to luni ? how good is jeppe in cups ?

2. world cup will inspire massive elasto playing . there will come new pro's , lots of lazy&crazy players will have a reason to play .

3. moposite will get huge traffic .

please share your own opinions why the cup should be started asap , or maybe just yell some at pexi for taking so long :D - the more posts in this topic there are the faster will the cup come so please make your marx here .
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
MIF
Kuski

Post by MIF »

The cup should start after summer when everybody´s home, that should be more fair

//bartek is paranoid
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Start the world cup, so I can win it :P
LazY
Kuski

Post by LazY »

good luck!
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

*push*
team EM - why not ok?
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

*straaaaain*
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

there has been so quiet times lately so there are plenty of elmers that wouldn't be informed of the cup ....many players are having a break so it sucks...and that is because we haven't had a big cup last winter or this spring....but a new cup would get quite many players to play I guess
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

just start this damn cup sometimes soon, everybody is waiting for it. there will always be a time that won't suit someone, but what the hell we have to live with it.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

i think this alovolt key requires some training.. so i guess it's good to wait for army gaus.
Kloque
Kuski

Post by Kloque »

Start the cup soon plz! But wait for the alovolt key prog to work in win 98 too!
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

ops! i forgot about the alovolt key :?
it would be wiser to wait that it's accesible to all the kuskis with win98/me and that they have the ability to practise it a little before the cup starts. if not the cup will be unfair to alot of kuskis...ok :roll:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

ThanaTos wrote:ops! i forgot about the alovolt key :?
it would be wiser to wait that it's accesible to all the kuskis with win98/me and that they have the ability to practise it a little before the cup starts. if not the cup will be unfair to alot of kuskis...ok :roll:
Wasn't the program a step towards fairness? And who do you think will make a fix?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i don't think anyone knew or intended alavolt.exe to not work in win 98
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Kloque
Kuski

Post by Kloque »

Either wait for it to work on all platforms, or find a way to detect it and not allow it, but having everyone be able to use it would be best!
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hmm...before the program was created, no-one talked about waiting to start the cup before everyone could do the alovolt, Then when a program is created that makes more people than before able to do it, it's a problem..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Abula wrote:ThanaTos wrote:
ops! i forgot about the alovolt key :?

Wasn't the program a step towards fairness? And who do you think will make a fix?
SveinR wrote:Hmm...before the program was created, no-one talked about waiting to start the cup before everyone could do the alovolt, Then when a program is created that makes more people than before able to do it, it's a problem..
to Abula: SveinR said what i meant

and about the fix, i'm not really sure, but didn't Hib say that he would try to fix it??
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

Hib said he will fix it if I can trace back my solution to send keystrokes to elma, but as there was a winchester crash since I written the program, I cannot find what lib I used. The other solution is to write a device driver, and that's just too difficult to do. I asked skilled windows programmers to do this but everyone refused :cry:
I searched all over the net for a solution, no success, so we're stuck. Maybe ppl should install Win2K/XP :lol:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Actually ThanaTos, what I meant was this: It shouldn't be a bigger problem now that more kuskis are able to do it than before, when a fewer amount could do it.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

alovolt is used only seldom
that means that WorldCup can start right now
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

to SveinR and Abula

i don't remember what i tried to say. i don't know what i'm syaing anymore, i'm totaly confused 8O :?
Toaster
Kuski

Post by Toaster »

hmm...
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Toaster wrote:hmm...
Toaster watch out or you'll be baned. you have to say something more than just "hmm..." or else, the big chief will ban you :evil:

why? coz he said this in annoucement
Abula wrote:- When replying you must say something. I mean messages containing only "=))" or "hehe" will give a ban for the user.
and i think "hmm..." fall under this category of "non content messages" that Abula don't want to see on his message board.
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

I really hope the cup will start now before all these school work
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

DYW265 wrote:I really hope the cup will start now before all these school work
it's allready to late for some of us :(
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Yeah, me too. I'm about to embark on my hardest couple of years ever. But what the hell, right? I'm bored waiting for this wcup.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

you pushed pexi too much
now i will miss it :cry: :cry:
[carebox]
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

I think it has be started faster too bcoz` of all that school/university/educational stuff. Ppl will play and hoyl less than it`d b possible 4 them, so it`s unfair :?
Don`t ya` think?
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ur not taking a school-off year cuz of wcup ??
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

i`m not participating at all, coz` in Elma i suck with my total 3:xx:xx:xx :wink:

But i think DarMoeD thought about it, he`s crazy about this game...
dz, who do you think is gonna win the wcup?
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

EzhikuS wrote:i`m not participating at all, coz` in Elma i suck with my total 3:xx:xx:xx :wink:

But i think DarMoeD thought about it, he`s crazy about this game...
dz, who do you think is gonna win the wcup?
DarMoeD will be disappointed to himself if he doesn't participate now. Next World Cup won't come pretty soon I guess. It's the biggest contest out there, maybe even bigger than internals? There is not many possibilities to see who's the best player (because about half of us don't play internals) but World Cup is definately one of the best methods to check, hail Dr_Luni.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

But who plays wcup seriously? Some höyl 30h one event while others don't even participate in all. But it sure is a good way to check who is the ultimate höylä
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

and with like 21 days event, no one else has a change, except ultimate hoyläs

*yack*
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

2 abula: i said nothing about DarMoeD`s not going to participate in the wcup - sure he`s going to and he wants to win it to prove to every1 who thinks that russians suck that everybody sucks but russians:)
Do you still think that EzhikuS=DarMoeD??!! Stop that.. It`s not funny, you know...
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yet this was oldest topic, but not yet !! this is the hottest topic!!! new word cup is needed