EINT

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

oizo
Kuski

EINT

Post by oizo »

(actually its almost done, but i dont know if I can do it)

name: eint, stands for experimental internals

the idea is this:

very simple. i have remaked all internals.. not vertex, just objects
add/moved/erased apples and moved end/start etc..
its very cool.. many of the levs gets completly new.. you dont have any advantage of played the lev before.. and some levs arent much new.. just some apples. maybe headbanger without pipe etc..

I think this is a very cool idea. the problem is this:
I dont know if Csaba would like this... maybe its illegal ?
what do you guys think.. you want me to do this ?

Feel free to give me ideas on levels.. I know all of you have though things like -"shit.. i hate that apple" :)
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

Heh, fun idea :D
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I thought this idea had gone trough already. There are contests like NoFood, No Shortcuts (e.g Head without pipe etc), Elma Amle (backwards), Moposite's internal contests and some more. I guess your contest will be pretty cool and fun but not that original or something extreme special and new.

I was planning this kind of contest almost three years ago but Balázs didn't accept it. Anyway he doesn't care about this anymore I think.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

i've thought of dozen different types of internals like this. like putting end of bowling into MUe text, into the secret area, or somewhere where u have to go the lev backwards etc etc. there could be hundreds of levs like that. i think if oizo will make this then try involve useless areas and hard-to-get-into places in it.

and plz try to be as original as possible =). no reusing of ideas (pipeless hb etc).
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Abula wrote: Anyway he doesn't care about this anymore I think.
He do..
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

there's so much of similar stuff going on already that if he really does mind this then *duh, too bad, whatcha gonna do 'bout it?*

imo if he minds this then what he should really mind is the stuff on moposite that tells how to get internals to fiddle with.