New cheating wave

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

mg
Kuski

not away but N/A

Post by mg »

Im not 'away', i got net at home too and why the f*ck not to use it even on christmas.
But i really have no energy to fight against cheating 24/24 when i can't even wake up at mornings just because of so-called life.

Let us be happy with the results we got yet, it would be more bad if noone
had cared about cheating, wouldnt it?
------ %{
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Karlis wrote:
Flatley wrote:Every WR made by Cheaters are cheated Wrs, even if they were not made by cheat. So I think, every WR from cheaters should be deleted. And if he can run the Wr again (without cheating), then he deserves to be on the list.
I don't understand you........why remove cheaters' WRs that are not cheated, I mean....those are still WRs don't you think?
So I tell you: cheaters who could reach to have a WR without cheating, can reach it again. So the punishment for "Not Big Cheaters" (for example You Karlis) would be to reach the WR again. You are a good player, so I think it won't be a big problem to you.

Oh, and of course: Merry Christmas to everyone and promise not to cheat, okay? ;)
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Flatley wrote:
Karlis wrote:
Flatley wrote:Every WR made by Cheaters are cheated Wrs, even if they were not made by cheat. So I think, every WR from cheaters should be deleted. And if he can run the Wr again (without cheating), then he deserves to be on the list.
I don't understand you........why remove cheaters' WRs that are not cheated, I mean....those are still WRs don't you think?
So I tell you: cheaters who could reach to have a WR without cheating, can reach it again. So the punishment for "Not Big Cheaters" (for example You Karlis) would be to reach the WR again. You are a good player, so I think it won't be a big problem to you.

Oh, and of course: Merry Christmas to everyone and promise not to cheat, okay? ;)
Thats not fair, and surely not easy.... its difficult to get a Wr im sure, also for wr holders, not cheated wrs should stay on the list...
Proud Member Of RDK
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

petsen wrote:
Flatley wrote:
Karlis wrote:

Thats not fair, and surely not easy.... its difficult to get a Wr im sure, also for wr holders, not cheated wrs should stay on the list...
Every cheater must be punished. And this is the least I think. I know it is a hard work, but they knew, that cheating is illegal. They should... no... they MUST learn.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Flatley wrote:
petsen wrote:
Flatley wrote:
Karlis wrote:

Every cheater must be punished. And this is the least I think. I know it is a hard work, but they knew, that cheating is illegal. They should... no... they MUST learn.
They WONT learn from that, they will be pissed off, I know I would...

Their real wrs have nothing to do with cheating and therefore you/we/px/abula/anyone else, have to find some kind of different punishment.... It isnt fair to take their legal wrs, and I and lots of others wont be satisfied with the quality and incorrectness of the WR table... like i said before... Lets say DMD was caught cheating (no offense dmd :wink: ) and his warmup wr would be removed (14.07) and i made 14.08 on warmup wich is faster than nostrada but not faster than dmd, then I would get a WR without it really being a WR.... I would NOT like that.... would you ????
Proud Member Of RDK
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

SveinR has already multi version
so guess who will be caught :twisted:

..i guess feshak & oslotron's zz is made by mrickx and merged
(then don't kill me if it's not true)
[carebox]
px
Moporator

Post by px »

World Cup 4:

Code: Select all

Removed from 401:
  5. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      29,83    65
  8. onlainari            swos     FIN      29,98    52
 31. mrickx               REM      CZE      30,54    20
 97. Quido                FS       CZE      31,24
103. dz                   REM      FIN      31,11+ ¼ a)
135. Tutin                EFT      CZE      31,64 + ¼ a)
172. Lucian                        GER      33,02

Removed from 402:
  7. mrickx               REM      CZE      45,93    56
 19. elmAnder             TB       SVK      46,50    32
 44. Quido                FS       CZE      47,33     7
 47. Tutin                EFT      CZE      47,47     4
 61. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      48,24

Removed from 403:
  1. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      51,56   100
  9. mrickx               REM      CZE      53,66    49
 35. Tutin                EFT      CZE      56,42    16

Removed from 404:
  8. Nostrada             ¿        NOR    1:11,76    52
  9. mrickx               REM      CZE    1:11,77    46,3

Removed from 405:
  3. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      29,11    72,5

Removed from 406:
  1. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      48,06   100

Removed from 407:
 16. Nostrada             ¿        NOR    1:21,59    35

Removed from 408:
 23. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      23,45    27
 37. Lucian                        GER      23,64    12

Removed from 409:
  5. Nostrada             ¿        NOR      53,78    65
 12. elmAnder             TB       SVK      54,16    42
| TT astonishing 47:08,75 | moposite.com | pxx.fi |
px
Moporator

Post by px »

Warnings to ZenitH, Milord, Juish, Klac and Niktata. Use the exact time from level file, not ctrl-alt-enter. Thank you.

Fixed results and standings are now uploaded.

Check this file to see how much points you gained when the cheaters were removed from the results.
| TT astonishing 47:08,75 | moposite.com | pxx.fi |
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Are ALL the removed WCUP cheated ?
If so dz cheated in 401 :cry2:

- Kopaka [cEp]
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

dz sent mrickx's replay. onlainari sent Nostrada's replay.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

oh my god.. so many cheaters. nostra did it again. this makes me a sad sad panda.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

Abula wrote:dz sent mrickx's replay. onlainari sent Nostrada's replay.
if I remember right, dz didn't send anything, mrickx sent 2 replays, other as dz's......
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

So I guess team REM is the big cheating team....
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hm..I actually lost one placement in the total standings from this cheating... :(
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Karlis wrote:
Abula wrote:dz sent mrickx's replay. onlainari sent Nostrada's replay.
if I remember right, dz didn't send anything, mrickx sent 2 replays, other as dz's......

ARRGH... Did dz cheat or not ????
Proud Member Of RDK
Antz
Donator

Post by Antz »

karlis u got the *unsent email* msg too? (or why the heck did ya send 3 messages =)?)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i had xx.xx which i forgot to send before i left my place on saturday evening, msged mrickx if he could get me replay (and send as me), i said time doesn't really matter so he got me that one, which didn't give me any more points that i would have gotten if i remembered to send my real one. why i did that? i wanted to see event 1 have as much as competitors as possible so naturally, i wanted to send in.
Flatley
Kuski

Post by Flatley »

Antz wrote:oh my god.. so many cheaters. nostra did it again. this makes me a sad sad panda.
But I am a more sad panda than you.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

so basically, Nostrada's and EML's replays are technically 100% clean, only thing they did, is that they did the "driving part" with better concentration by using smaller timescale (=elma runs slower when you play, watching replays the ratio increases to normal).

so doesn't it mean that the replays we have seen, for example Nostrada's on moposite, are 100% clean? It's actually interesting since technically they are all clean.

correct me if im wrong, thank you :*
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

their replays are not 100% clean
it's theoretically possible to do better time with their cheat beacuse of something
[carebox]
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Lucian mailed me and admited the cheating eventhough in his opinion it wasn't cheating. He was really sorry. The anticheat tool hasn't made any mistakes so far. Only Nostrada and EML hasn't admitted (if I remember correct).
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

milagros wrote:..i guess feshak & oslotron's zz is made by mrickx and merged
(then don't kill me if it's not true)
i knew it :lol:

..and maybe one wrong replay(or stateedit)
[carebox]
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i think we would all be happy if you could share us this one thing about nostradas cheating:

was there something else than timescale cheat? (besides state-edit)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Off-topic: This thread has over 10000 views. 8O
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

This topic had a reeeallly big interest, but now it should really end up.
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Cheat:

Feshak & Oslotron

Zig-Zag multi WR: 40.67

This was a cheat by mrickx.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

CHECK THIS VID! I found that exclusive video Abula and Zsolt apparently getting caught in serious matter!!
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

so funny, not.
Flowertouching Men
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

Uahahahaaha...hiiihii,
not bad
Stini
39mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Stini »

Hehe, that really made me laugh :D
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

Just a reminder:

Elastomania based article about Cheating. Article written by Ambulance. 2.september 2001.

There is actually ALOT of people in Elma community that cheats, unfortunately. But
most of the time in an harmless way. Say for example I got 33:32 on pipe, and then
would edit the time down to 33:30 and use the inpresice time-counting in a replay
to get the time down a couple of hundreds. Also when somone sets a new best time,
they often edit it down a couple of hundreds. Sad, but true.
<< Believe this or not, I don't - Abula >>
Guess I was right again, suckers!
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ambulance wrote:Guess I was right again, suckers!
YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!! :!:

Seriously though. In retrospect, it's strange that we didn't see the cheating before we did. Did no one ever merge two replays (one cheated and one none-cheated) that were almost as fast, and see that the cheated one was slower than what the time said? I mean, some of the times were edited almost 0.10 seconds.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

I dont think anyone statedited more than 1-2 hundreds, only mrickx had those .1 or more cheats but he deleted frames
Flowertouching Men
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i just saw Z1's replays on pipe contest, wasn't he/she from france?
I just cannot belive someone sees that much effort cheating in such nice contest like Epsilon's pipe contest is. those replays seem to be cheated, or then im just half-asleep, or even more, I just think they are because Epsilon said so. In reality, I may not have noticed any clips if someone else didn't say he saw some.
Last edited by dz on 8 Jun 2003, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

ye those recs are amazing, I could maybe believe one that kinda rec from jalli but some unknows guy with perfect runs on those sick pipe levs....nooooo, impossible. there's been a lot of talk if hib is really that Z1 guy.....who knows.......but imagine if those recs are real, not cheated, omg we have a new superplayer.......noo, can't be, noone can drive like that
Flowertouching Men
Antz
Donator

Post by Antz »

what really bothers me is how well z1=hibernatus fits.

1) both from france
2) saveload would be ideal for making those impossible pipe replays
3) milagros said to epsilon that hib said he(hib) liked to cheat in pipe levels. (since i didn't hear milagros i can't say for sure but at least dariuz and epsilon said it's true milag said that)
4) z1 doesn't even have tt in moposite. how the hell did he got so good? hibe on the other hand has 43 min tt. with saveload very possible (imo) to make the recs

even though their moposite posting IP's don't match it doesn't rule out anything.

i am not saying anything is certain. all i'd want is some proof that this isn't true (z1 has sent several recs to nofood contest too, and i really wouldn't want to find out they were cheated)

counter arguments
1) so they live in the same country, prooves nothing.
2) maybe he just is impsy (check #4)
3) hearsay, and not really proof
4) was it not robeloto posted his 39:5x tt somewhere some time ago, but hadn't sent it to moposite? so maybe z1 is someone like him (if robe really has under 40 tt).

EDIT: http://www31.brinkster.com/tsmile/ news 27th may >> for cheating.txt
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Whether they're done by Hibernatus or not, fact is, they're just too good not to be cheated. I can also add that I see some similarities to the jerky behaviour of milagros's cheated wcup414 rec. By which I mean that the bike seems to sometimes stop very abruptly, and start again very quickly. It might be just my imagination.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Don't blame him for cheating untill we have some real arguments. Jalli is a human (well...) and a human can be beaten by an other human. Also milagros is also a human and has opinions which are very subjective. Eventhough He thinks it's Hib it's not sure at all (not everybody understanding this it seems, just to make sure).

OMG is it me defending him omfg is it me Z1 = Abula?? Just kidding.

Ambulance: be happy. And not that many cheaters .. At least I though you mean like over 100. But however, congratulations you just found a spot in the history where I guessed wrong!
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

yes its wrong to blame someone for cheating, but that happens all the time, many ppl blamed dmd for cheating when he started to r0x0r and so far no one has any good proofs I think
Flowertouching Men
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

he wrote once that he made some nice pipe cheated recs but didn't send bacause he's not a cheater

hib also wrote once that he wants to be in the blacklist :oops: (that was later)
i still haven't seen those recs...i have downloaded but i forgot :roll:
[carebox]
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

Where to get thoes "cheated" replays ? from the pipe contest
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

Kopaka : I uploaded :arrow: http://www31.brinkster.com/tsmile/z1.zip

Now, I want to share with you something...
Yesterday I got an E-mail:

Sender : Z 2
Subject : Pipe times

Content of the mail :

Playar : Z2
Team : Pimp-Ty

there are my replays, count apples (toi mךme vous autre tsי veux dire) yourself (ish) please cheese.

Sorry for me english no so well me frenchy ethiopia people

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(There were replays attached that I didn't even watched)

If someone can plz translate what is written in the parenthesis i'll be thankful.
Epsilon | TT : 45:42,82 | Elma Around the World | Smile levpack
mg
Kuski

correction

Post by mg »

Maybe ppl read this topic yet..

"
REMEMBER THE PAST
Hibernatus, Milagros, MGen and others mess up the game ok. ...
" - stays in Bartek's new article.

I don't care too much about ppl's opinions of me but i want to hold the
name "MGen" as a good memory. I stopped playing and become 'carc' for
a while. I'm back to 'MGen' and i play much less elma than earlier, but i do.
So the correction is: MGen did NOT mess up the game. MGen only programmed for catching cheaters. I didnt even want to have a key for
alovolt because i was able to do it, and made WR with that. Ive never programmed for patching, making the game easier or smtg. (I only 'repaired' hib's patch when some version of the 1.11hb got out)

So please don't make ppl feel that i'm a 'bad' guy only cuz i'm a programmer. You and others may think that too much patch will ruin the game in some way but others don't (i'm between this 2 sides). I dont say that Milagros or Hibernatus did bad for the elma scene. They helped a lot in finding cheats besides making patches and they may be working on this at this moment (I seem to be stopped).

MGen=discovering cheated recs
MGen=some WR's, some new styles
MGen=medium-pro player in cups & one of the 1st powerful HUN player
MGen=a nice-said guy who plays ONLY elma and doesn't want his elma-nick to be covered of mud and dust

MGen won't ever mess up his only game...

(thank you, i may seem to be too sensitive on that but i AM, sorry!)
------ %{
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

MGen, you've done great job, you dont need to be sorry imo
Flowertouching Men
Kopaka
39mins club

Re: correction

Post by Kopaka »

mg wrote:You and others may think that too much patch will ruin the game in some way but others don't (i'm between this 2 sides)
I don't think that many is against the 1.11h & 1.2h patches, one of the only, BarTek, just wrote an article about it.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Epsilon wrote:Kopaka : I uploaded :arrow: http://www31.brinkster.com/tsmile/z1.zip

Now, I want to share with you something...
Yesterday I got an E-mail:

Sender : Z 2
Subject : Pipe times

Content of the mail :

Playar : Z2
Team : Pimp-Ty

there are my replays, count apples (toi mךme vous autre tsי veux dire) yourself (ish) please cheese.

Sorry for me english no so well me frenchy ethiopia people

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(There were replays attached that I didn't even watched)

If someone can plz translate what is written in the parenthesis i'll be thankful.
now try saying it's not hib!
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

i can't under stand how someone can cheat a pipe contest (very sad)

but i can understand how people cheat internals if you get WRs your like popular in this community.

but it still is'nt worth it.It is just a game :roll:
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

If it is Hibernatus, then it's obviously just a joke. Maybe he also intended it as a subtle way to show what you can do with cheats. I don't look at this as a serious cheat.
Epsilon
Kuski

Post by Epsilon »

If he had wanted just to prove what cheats can do, he would have admited that he cheated after I told him that I suspect in him the first time... but he didn't! He never admited in this until now... Which means he wanted these records to be proud of, or to make a joke out of the contest manager (guess it's me :( )
Epsilon | TT : 45:42,82 | Elma Around the World | Smile levpack
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

MagnusB wrote:If it is Hibernatus, then it's obviously just a joke. Maybe he also intended it as a subtle way to show what you can do with cheats. I don't look at this as a serious cheat.
omg mag, that's not fair. it's obviously just a joke for him, but it's still cheating. he should bee black-listed and banned and stuff :evil: