ARE YOU BRAINWASCHED?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

k0xx
39mins club

ARE YOU BRAINWASCHED?

Post by k0xx »

http://up.k10x.net/pcgypzrrkylxj/index2012.rtf - index for the videos

!please watch at least to the end of Zeitgeist the Movie!

Im nat telling you that all this is true but plz, do your own research, you will find incredible facts that you just can't ignore. Im doing sach almost for a year already. Feel free to PM me or find me on IRC, we can talk.

Have a nice day!
elma
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Bullshit..
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

ive read about 2012 and ive also seen stuff about a weak dwarf star but I haven't read these 2 things would be connected to each other. Some scientists believe that the mass extinctions have occurred so periodically there has to be some better explanation than asteroids or comets which are fucking random

anyway I'll watch more of those. I'm more like max excited there might be dwarf star instead of frightened to death
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

but hey look at the bright side, if we all die in 2012 we won't need to suffer from global warming and the meteor impact at 2036
k0xx
39mins club

Post by k0xx »

Thanx for your posts!
Zweq wrote: Some scientists believe that the mass extinctions have occurred so periodically there has to be some better explanation than asteroids or comets which are fucking random
good point
Antz wrote: but hey look at the bright side, if we all die in 2012 we won't need to suffer from global warming and the meteor impact at 2036
Human race can ez survive this event since many goverments are very well prepared, and imo it will not be so hard to survive the flyby in some primitive shelter dome or random cave, all depends on where u will be.

After i posted this topic, my inet connetcion was blocked somehow until i called my provider today, he said that he found some minor failure on their server and he has no idea how that could happen. Prolly just accident, but i found it a bit strange, never happened before :roll:
elma
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

because sveinr is sum mango agent from area51

mast be
k0xx
39mins club

Post by k0xx »

:D
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?smp=&lang=eng
-This is great site where you can keep an eye on whats happening with our Earth right now
elma
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Re: ARE YOU BRAINWASCHED?

Post by infected »

k0xx wrote:http://up.k10x.net/pcgypzrrkylxj/index2012.rtf - index for the videos

!please watch at least to the end of Zeitgeist the Movie!

Im nat telling you that all this is true but plz, do your own research, you will find incredible facts that you just can't ignore. Im doing sach almost for a year already. Feel free to PM me or find me on IRC, we can talk.

Have a nice day!
guess you were one of those tards hiding in a bunker on new years eve 2000 aswell.
geomatric hallucinations
k0xx
39mins club

Post by k0xx »

infected wrote:guess you were one of those tards hiding in a bunker on new years eve 2000 aswell.
Nope, 2000 was just human-made doomsday shit.. i neither don't have any bunker now, i just have opened mind and eyes watching around, not thinking inside-the-box.
elma
Antz
Donator

Post by Antz »

eeh, well you said yourself not all of the stuff in there is real, but i think if you're getting to a point where you have to do shitty photoshop "proof" for your theories you're reaching for straws (and something like this makes the whole story just that much less plausible). this from the supposed 'fact' about a new base in antarctica to track the incoming planet x:

besides, back 4-5k years ago when the awesome planet x supposedly visited earth the last time, there was a little flood around mediterranean and a few unpleasantries in egypt, and now its next coming would suddenly wreck havoc so massive that all the governments are picking a select few to struggle through it in secret bunkers and leaving the rest to die?

"but don't worry, just buy this manual on how to survive the upcoming holocaust for $29.99 and you'll know how to survive the upcoming holocaust!" <- who'd be retarded enough to fall for a scam like that?
k0xx
39mins club

Post by k0xx »

Nobody will buy this book.
elma
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hahah, that antarcticta still is master, they just did a neat paint job there. :P
hex
Kuski

Post by hex »

just think for yourself, and you won't be brainwashed.
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

k0xx wrote:
infected wrote:guess you were one of those tards hiding in a bunker on new years eve 2000 aswell.
Nope, 2000 was just human-made doomsday shit.. i neither don't have any bunker now, i just have opened mind and eyes watching around, not thinking inside-the-box.
funny thing. I'd say now you're thinking in a new box, with a little more space than the one you left.
hexeditor wrote:just think for yourself, and you won't be brainwashed.
listen to the man.
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
Antz
Donator

Post by Antz »

there's a third zeitgeist movie out now, called orientation. it focused mostly on the current economical situation and the resource based venus project. they've really moved away from the conspiracy stuff nowadays, i guess it wasn't popular enough :P. overall i think it would be an awesome thing if we could manage this change away from a monetary society, but it'd be a long and hard struggle to pull it off. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3163636261
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

the only way to change a monetary society is to avoid money being spent. Either you stop working and keep on playing elma for the rest of your life, or you go to some island in the pacific and try to subsist on fruits and stuff.