Belma cheater

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

insane guy
Kuski

Belma cheater

Post by insane guy »

Hello!

Maybe this isnt worth creating a new topic for but I am most recently annoyed by some belma player who cheats. I think you all know whom I am talking about.

I am shocked about how modest the scene copes with this incredible issue.

Just now I watched him using Nitro patch. Several players did even encourage him to do some more tweaking - in my personal opinion this makes it dramatically worse, because he gets just the attention he is striving for.

Is there any possibility to ban him? Otherwise I would strongly advise all players not to talk to him, or even about him.

Just play the battles and winner (2nd) uploads rec to IRC.

I hope some might follow my advise, or share their opinion.

greetings, insguy
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Hello insane guy!

you are insane

bye.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

There has been made countless atempts to ban him but it seems impossible, atleast untill next version comes.

I think the reason the scene are coping so modest is because they've given up trying to fight him and are just ignoring him like you say they should. Atleast that goes for me anyway. I guess those encouraging him are the new/unknown players who propably haven't seen nitro before.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

whos this mongo?
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

You totally got me wrong (like you and berh should): The idea was to make him upload his cheated recs, and then people say they suck, so berh loses interest. I made this as least aggressive as i could to not make him suspicious. In fact his recs do suck, every nab could do better with nitro. Why dont let him know?
Palme
Kuski

Post by Palme »

berh

I Think we should wait til next Version and a secure server. I just go offline when he comes on, ii don t care THAT much, it s just a lil bit annoying.
Apoku RuLeZ! X) http://teamapoku.funpic.de

- me signature is good signature -
DaFred
39mins club

Post by DaFred »

welle wrote:You totally got me wrong (like you and berh should): The idea was to make him upload his cheated recs, and then people say they suck, so berh loses interest. I made this as least aggressive as i could to not make him suspicious. In fact his recs do suck, every nab could do better with nitro. Why dont let him know?
He doesn't only use nitro, I wrote in belma bug thread what he is doing because of nobody must think like "oh what is berh doing there? is he a superhacker?". But I have deleted it because I dont want that other fuckers cheating too.
But actually I still think if everybody knows how to cheat its no more fun for the cheaters..
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

DaFred, sometimes he fools round with nitro as well
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

I think Zworqy (or was it he) would ban him with servers firewall, if know ip. :)
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Palme wrote:berh

I Think we should wait til next Version and a secure server. I just go offline when he comes on, ii don t care THAT much, it s just a lil bit annoying.
Rather keep playing and ignore his presence, I think it just encourages him if people stop playing when he is around. It doesn't really matter that much in elma, it would be different in some first person shooter where it would really piss people off to die to a cheater.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

Hi guys!

I'm writing this post to announce you a sad thing i think...

I decided to get back to cheating, fucking up the belma server and ruining the whole fun for a lot of innocent people... I'm really sorry, but as I have recently observed, since the spring has come, I use more time to play basketball, football, etc. and I have less time to study... I have actually quite much to study and also the exams are starting soon, and Belma uses quite much time too, especially pipe nights with nice kuskis like barryp or tubby who I want to say hello to, too.

By destroying the fun, disabling battling, sending 0,01 or at least using different bike properties I will for sure be banned from Lauta (which is really really no enjoyable nowadays) which I expected to find actually nice, and I thought there are being discussed some elma-realted issues or such, but this everything has somehow poorly disappeared.

This, also, can make me be banned from Belma... I don't know how zworqy will deal with it, but he should somehow find the way despite lack of database on his server, I wish him luck though...

Finally, at least I will be given a bunch of serious insults every single second as I join Belma what I hope will make me want to enter Belma less willingly...

I know it might be a minor obstacle for battle lovers, but as I said, I need to study more recently and I find this solution helping
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

I do know it's sad, and I'm not fully satisfied with it though, but maybe it helps you guys too, some maybe find some other activites that will make them healthier/happier/whatever

I'm not sure about it though, if someone is against it and gives some arguments (with sense) I might draw back...

If no one cares, I feel I can feel freely to take considered steps
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I think sometimes you need to do what you think will keep you walking, and if this entertains you then I have no problem with that.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

berhabdul wrote:Hi guys!

I decided to get back to cheating, fucking up the belma server and ruining the whole fun for a lot of innocent people... I'm really sorry, but as I have recently observed, since the spring has come, I use more time to play basketball, football, etc. and I have less time to study... I have actually quite much to study and also the exams are starting soon, and Belma uses quite much time too, especially pipe nights with nice kuskis like barryp or tubby who I want to say hello to, too.

By destroying the fun, disabling battling, sending 0,01 or at least using different bike properties I will for sure be banned from Lauta (which is really really no enjoyable nowadays) which I expected to find actually nice, and I thought there are being discussed some elma-realted issues or such, but this everything has somehow poorly disappeared.

This, also, can make me be banned from Belma... I don't know how zworqy will deal with it, but he should somehow find the way despite lack of database on his server, I wish him luck though...

Finally, at least I will be given a bunch of serious insults every single second as I join Belma what I hope will make me want to enter Belma less willingly...

I know it might be a minor obstacle for battle lovers, but as I said, I need to study more recently and I find this solution helping
So...instead of just leaving, you're ruining it for everyone else, then leaving?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

berhabdul wrote:Hi guys!

emo more pls
geomatric hallucinations
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

Berh is here since 2005 doing all kinds of cheats, hacks, making 3.xx secs levs on belma, driving with 1008 speed (made 1008 speed version and posted on lauta), winning balles with 0.01, there are 2 topics (at least i know 2) about his cheats (this topic and " berh still cheating " 2 years ago). After all this , why to alarm? (!)

Trying to download a battle just now: belma folder doesnt exist
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

retarded...
39:37,91
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Here you go, iggi!
Igge wrote:How can you be against berh anyway? I bet you only vaguely know who he is, and the only reason you hate him is cause you see people who are better than you hating him. (Who knows, maybe you'll get accepted if you have one thing in common with them? - despite your boring spam and lame jokes)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

:D :) :( :o :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Zweq wrote::D :) :( :o :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I'd like to add to zweq's contribution the following:
:| :mrgreen: :beer: :lmao: :blushes: :wink2: :devil: :lol2: :mrhat: :teeth: :cry2: :hangover:
I just hope svein will ban you soon, you have to wait so long now.. There's no real trouble in just removing belma from your computer, or is it? Anyway, why don't you stop being an arse, that would be nice, we all are too much used to you fucking things up in the past that we really just think "oh well". Anyway, I was wondering if you're still coming to amsterdam, be sure to throw me a pm soon then.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

I think I'm coming as soon as possible, but the plans are hard to put into because it's about the time (I need apparently to study now) and some money I'm constantly running out of... I do approve of your stable invitation though and you can be sure I give you a call as I will be willing to come, and if you are in your country then (you probably plan some trips too) I'll be eager to visit you. Recently my friends got a job in the Netherlands and they are going there every 3 weeks, so it might be easier for me to get a transport instead of going by the usual bus.

And tj, deleting is not that really ez, I'd beg for a solid ban there... At least the lauta ban is sure, that also may save some time of mine, maybe zworqy will deal with banning me on his computer too I do believe it's possible...
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

berhabdul wrote:maybe zworqy will deal with banning me on his computer too I do believe it's possible...
Sure, just send me a full list of all your IPs :roll:
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

zworqy wrote:Sure, just send me a full list of all your IPs :roll:
Done thanks zwor I reached my target and i don't have to harm all friends I made on Belma.

No you don't have to see my bad person and I can focus on books more, too :)
Have fun elmers
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Out of curiosity, are you a mongoloid?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

John wrote:Out of curiosity, are you a mongoloid?
According to acrossish he's a

mongo;mango;bango;bongo
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

So... if I don't ban you from lauta, that would be somewhat of a punishment?
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

current status "banned wannabe"
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

SveinR wrote:So... if I don't ban you from lauta, that would be somewhat of a punishment?
Why bother banning him? If you dont, he'll have to learn what willpower is. It'll help him stop being a...what was it? Mongo;mango;bango;bongo?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.