Jokela High School Massacre 7.11.2007

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Jokela High School Massacre 7.11.2007

Post by Raven »

Seize the day
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

that's rather shocking :? :cry:
Rock n Roll All Night and party everyday
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Fucking motherfuckers who don't have the guts to fight for their own lives and just take it together with innocent people.. Why do people have the feeling that shooting people is actually satisfying? There's always a better way than suicide, goddamnit.

This is once again, very sad.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

tijsjoris wrote:Fucking motherfuckers who don't have the guts to fight for their own lives and just take it together with innocent people.. Why do people have the feeling that shooting people is actually satisfying? There's always a better way than suicide, goddamnit.

This is once again, very sad.
It's this emo trend. Why do so many people cut themselves? and those who do.. Why is it always the razor blade? weird that everyone gets the same idea.
This one probably had some problems of course, was depressed.. but he has been insanely egoistic.. "Every should feel for me. My life sux.. please just hold on me. have sympathy".

I've been quite depressed myself so maybe I shouldn't say so much. But I do admit it and I try to stop thinking like this. Try to look at the bright side. Somewhat embarrassed of how selfish I have been sometimes, thinking that my life wasn't perfect. Just think about how many people out there have it 100 times worse.

Sad day I must say.

R.I.P
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Xiphias wrote:This one probably had some problems of course, was depressed.. but he has been insanely egoistic.. "Every should feel for me. My life sux.. please just hold on me. have sympathy".
This doesn't seem to be the case here at all.
Wikipedia wrote:He describes himself as "a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist" on his Youtube user page. He also admired Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler, as well as the North Korean Communist regime.
[...]
His interests according to his personal profile were natural selection and hate for humanity. According to his YouTube page he did not want anything or anyone to be blamed for the shooting "not books, not computer games, not anything" and it was something he had planned "in [his] own head".
On his website, he had released information explaining his actions and his motives for the shooting. It includes details of the attack, a manifesto, his "loves & hates", some images of himself and a video of him firing a handgun. "I am prepared to fight and die for my cause," read a posting by Sturmgeist. "I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection."
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

SveinR wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:He describes himself as "a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist" on his Youtube user page. He also admired Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler, as well as the North Korean Communist regime.
[...]
His interests according to his personal profile were natural selection and hate for humanity. According to his YouTube page he did not want anything or anyone to be blamed for the shooting "not books, not computer games, not anything" and it was something he had planned "in [his] own head".
On his website, he had released information explaining his actions and his motives for the shooting. It includes details of the attack, a manifesto, his "loves & hates", some images of himself and a video of him firing a handgun. "I am prepared to fight and die for my cause," read a posting by Sturmgeist. "I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection."
well, this looks like a stupid motherfucker!
just plain dumb and trying to look revolutionary.
i think i'll go puke on his grave

r.i.p.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

A friend of my friend was shot to death. :cry: I live in Tuusula, quite near Jokela (which is a part of Tuusula). :)
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

dz ;(
Seize the day
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ye this is rude as, bl and gg to all those that lost it
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

R.I.P
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Seriously, there's something with myths and violence these days that teens don't understand the actual horror of it. It's a goddamn perversion of history and philosophy, this worship he had for dictatorship and holocaust.

And you know what, I think some kids are even inspired by those same guys massacring schools. :x
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

tijsjoris wrote:And you know what, I think some kids are even inspired by those same guys massacring schools. :x
At least this guy was;
His previous YouTube account name was "naturalselector89", which he used from March until it was suspended in October. Many of his videos were about other shootings and violent incidents, including the Columbine school shootings, the Waco Siege, the Tokyo sarin gas attack, and bombing during the Iraq invasion.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

EDIT: Controversy forces me to remove this or someone may go spastic.

R.I.P. - the innocent people he killed due to his sadistic ideologies.
Last edited by A.K.B. on 10 Nov 2007, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Maybe he got spanked too much :?
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

have u read his manifesto? i did.
i actually agree on a lot of his points.
but killing is not the solution! :o
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

sure he's right but about 75% of ppl have thought of the same things, so he's nothing special(seems he thinks he is(was)). Evolution theory, simple astronomy etc have been taught to us.

but nobody should judge other's life, nor even touch physically

edit: err I mean I dont agree the natural selection part ;S I would not prefer anarchy
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

A.K.B. wrote:Fuck evolution cunts. That's all I can say, seriously this is what Columbine, the Holocaust, Joseph Stalin, and Pol Pot's massacre was about. Belief you can improve society by killing people encourages you to; if you can't be tame. I'll put money on the fact that this kid didn't get spanked enough when he was a kid.

R.I.P. - the innocent people he killed due to his sadistic ideologies.
Fuck religion. Do you have ny idea whats going on every day, all over the world right now because of religion? You claim evolution is a killer, well then religion must be the ultimate theoretical weapon of mass-destruction. Religion creats injustice, hate, death, suffering. If you're really serious and think evolution is the cause of this, then i have some bad news for you. quit blaiming death on evolution, open your eyes, and take a look at religion, not only in the past, but also today, and tomorrow aswell.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Staar
Kuski

Post by Staar »

Igge likes discussions about religion so much :roll:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Evil is in anyone of us, theory, theology, ideology and misconceptions about those take them out and make us do things that are plain wrong, but only according to those with the "common sense". This guy fell attracted to another common sense, namely the one found in the public societies of totalitarianism. Let's be glad this isn't our common sense now.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

EDIT: I guess it didn't work, Igge's quoted what I've said so it doesn't really matter. Maybe he should not Generalise extremist religions (Islam) with peaceful ones. (almost all other ones)

peace out igge <3

ps. DON'T MAKE ME EDIT THIS. D<
Last edited by A.K.B. on 11 Nov 2007, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I wouldn't say it is as simple as your signature, but you're right, save this thread.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Igge, please, I had a reason for my anger, people DIED because of it, in Columbine, a girl was SHOT because the sole reason she was Christian.... Just look at my signature.
tis is the last thing ill quote in this thread, promise

If you think that's horrible, then look at the news today, there will probably be a report on several people dying cause of their beliefs, killed by people with other beliefs. So you can't say all religious people that die, die because of crazy evolution-freaks. Many more gils, boys, children, babies, grown ups get shot/blown up/murdered on almost a daily basis. You cant see one crime, and then neglect the other crimes. you cant hold one crazy person as the reason for everything bad.

Now i too, think this is a horrible thing. no one should deserve to die like this, but also we get even more scared, since this happened where we never thought it would. I mean we've almost forgotten what losing a life is, since we see it everyday on the news. it becomes an everyday-thing. its lmost wierd watching the news without hearing about death in the middle east, but now that it has happened in finland, a much more peaceful country, its a so much bigger thing, it's really an eye opener. Yes there's a difference, these innocent boys and girls were killed by their classmate, their friend, which makes it even more horrible. but still, a life is a life, and i dont see anyone writing a thread "rip to the thousands killed every year cause of their religion, their feelings, their skin color, themselves.

this is a real tragedy that something like this could happen, and i dont blame it on the killer not being diciplined, i blame it on the opposite fact, i dont think anybody listened, or wanted to listen to him. and with no one to listen to him, i think that solitude is enough to drive a man crazy.

Hence, i will not only say how sorry, let alone schocked i am for the deaths in finland. but i will also say i have my deepest feelings for the innocent people killed yesterday, today, and tomorrow, all over the world.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

At least you realise the everpresent hypocrisy that we are stuck with. I have to agree with what you said, but I guess I myself can sometimes be a hypocrite in relation to this. :?
Raven
Moporator

Re: Jokela High School Massacre 7.11.2007

Post by Raven »

Okay, WTF is going on Finland seriously??!

Another School Massacre, in Kauhajoki. At least 3 died and many people injured.
Seize the day
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

:/
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Seize the day
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Over 10 ppl died.
Seize the day
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Not even a year between Jokela and this... just awful.
Sounds exactly the same. The killer was a student of the school and shot himself to the head after the act. Just like Auvinen.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

roope wrote:Not even a year between Jokela and this... just awful.
Sounds exactly the same. The killer was a student of the school and shot himself to the head after the act. Just like Auvinen.
Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. And I remember Auvinen tried to burn the school too (leaked some petrol to the school?), like that Kauhajoki-guy.
Seize the day
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

raven go and show finn's on how to behave!

rip @ victims

I read on one site that the shooter didn't die.. some big brain damage... but is not dead. Hope he comes to suffer alot!
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Xiphias wrote: I read on one site that the shooter didn't die.. some big brain damage... but is not dead. Hope he comes to suffer alot!
He is in hospital. And i guess 99% wants him to go jail and get raped 666 times :roll:
Seize the day
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Raven wrote:
Xiphias wrote: I read on one site that the shooter didn't die.. some big brain damage... but is not dead. Hope he comes to suffer alot!
He is in hospital. And i guess 99% wants him to go jail and get raped 666 times :roll:
rape is too much attention, put him in a Isolated cell with no toilet for 2 months.. that should teach him a lesson
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

I just read that the killer (Matti Juhani Saari) was in police interrogation yesterday, propably because of his shooting videos in YouTube (now deleted).
But the police didn't see any reason to take Matti's gun off or to cancel his gun licence.

:X
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Jappe wrote:
Raven wrote:He is in hospital. And i guess 99% wants him to go jail and get raped 666 times :roll:
guess i belong to teh 1% then
+1
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

wiElOryB wrote:
Jappe wrote:
Raven wrote:He is in hospital. And i guess 99% wants him to go jail and get raped 666 times :roll:
+1
who would have wanted to spend tax money on him
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Zweq wrote:
wiElOryB wrote:
Jappe wrote:
+1
who would have wanted to spend tax money on him
good point =)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I'm truly afraid that the crying nerdness is the factor of all of those awful events. But of course it's not all about nerdness in this, because the second factor must have been a psychical unstability and being unable to cope with some disturbing problems a child can face, apart from being lonely and unwated in this case. It's known nobody being 'normal', or I could rather say psychically healthy would ever pull himself or herself to such a violent and disgusting act. Nevertheless, this disorder may have obviously evolved from the nerdy lifestyle.

I'm going to show my point of view on such a case, and you can feel the word 'nerd' a bit or more than a bit overused. However, it's the main cause of so unpredictable behaviour, particularly in a well-developed, civilized and prospering country.
tijsoris wrote:Fucking motherfuckers who don't have the guts to fight for their own lives and just take it together with innocent people..
These people, I won't focus only on the lack of attention from their friends, are usually addicted to the computer, it's their life. What else can they do, they might have different theories on how world should look like, their friends might not give the wanted attention of their feelings, doings, therefore our nerdie slowly, or rapidly becomes a home-school-home person. Sometimes there's an addition of walking a dog.
As the Internet is his window he can look through on the world, the guy finds different websites, portals, articles getting more and more controversial and he absorbs the points of view which are on a harsh contrary to their friends' ones, trying to identify with some of them. They feel bad, their anger is growing, their parents don't ever know about their sublimed, inappropriate interests.
SveinR wrote:He describes himself as "a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist" on his Youtube user page. He also admired Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler, as well as the North Korean Communist regime.
tijsjoris wrote:And you know what, I think some kids are even inspired by those same guys massacring schools.
But let's get back onto the first quote.
As tijsjoris has noticed, for the time being then, they are unable to fight for a change, for a different life, their social abilities are usually disappearing, there is no way looking for spending a happy time, partygoing or for a close friend (apart from the ones through the Net which they find "close"), or a girlfriend. Some of them try to change the way of things look like, but most of them after a short time run out of the healthy will and the sorrowful anger mixed with the fatal loneliness attack roughly again.

If the guy breaks the board, we can observe numerous suicide tries, or sometimes a so-called "massacre".

But in fact the greatest "massacre" is all about that nerdful abuse of computers, marginising social life and the access to all of the various places in the Internet letting the weak personalities blow up when they reach certain bottom value. I'm considering all the suicide tutorials, bomb tutorials, dictature hailers, sect invitations, and way more.

But off the extreme instances it's the nerd culture that all these typical distempers come from. Furthermore, most of you are its indispensable part. In that case, the massacres are going on or will be going on in your minds. Why? The very important thing is too keep your psychical life healthy. If you for instance play a 2d game all day, watch YouTube all the time, or some other things, often resigning from an outside fun, you obviously neglect your social abilities, and they will go down, never improve that way. If you keep in mind, that such a state of things is not fully okay, you have the chance to change it, but the worst is when you find it even entertaining.

For example, look at Zweq's face, do you think he will ever break apart with the computer? He is a deep addict in whatever he is stuck to at the moment, social life is so minimal, and there's no word about any use of his pen apart from pissing anysoon. If he or some 8ball was given a new super mega new extra exclusive Flash Game, they would simply hoyl it all day long not even looking out of their windows. But of course the'll never become any harmful, they'll (I mean all of you that have a similar lifestyle to them) just keep on pasting the YouTube links to the irc channel, wasting their best age, maybe waking up at 30yo being angry on themselves how they could have been doing such a thing.

Back to being harmful, on the other hand nobody knows what Jappe2, known of controversial behaviour, spending all the time in front of the computer, publicly admitting to having no friends, making a living from Finnish money for jobless is reading, doing and thinking about. In that way it's ultimately hard for him to get into a happy relationship or, God forbid, bring up a child. Now SveinR could interrupt: "but everybody should do what makes him happy". Yes. But nobody should exaggerate and do things he will regret later on. In fact if I'm to have fun with the numbers, I'll guess 80% of you are nerds, whereas 20% would admit in on the board, 10% would admit it only to themselves, and 50% is lying their minds.

A question... Let's imagine there are two people accused of paedophilia - Luther and Jappe2, one of them did the crime. Who would you choose at first? I didn't hesitate for even one second.

You can say that some people just have to be nerds, they can't do anything better than wasting their best time, they have problems with finding friends, they aren't too talkative etc. But let's compare for instatnce Jappe2 and enil, both have severe problems with they parent(s). One is a bloody nerd, second one squeezes the life as a lemon. Secondly, ugliness, okay I guess axxu would be the best example of ugliness, but even such people can do well in the society and at the parties if the're kind and talkative enough. But some of you will forever become funnynerdy, such as skint0r, happily announcing in irc that he's 23.5 and just lost his virginity. If I remmeber correctly it was Raven who couldn't stop laughing then ;)

I encourage you to change the proportion of the real life and the #ranks, belma or Wikipedia (Quantz) life. Avoiding girls it's not a good idea either. Let's imagine Quantz being asked by a girl to fuck her on the beach, he would be like "omg wtf o_O", no thanks, and anyway if he agreed - he would be so stressed that his dick would be so soft he wouldn't be able to do anything. It's not healthy for your psychic. Use your best time well, if you don't want to regret it later, of course nobody apart from you will know it because it's far too embarassing thing to let it know anyone else. I know computer is so fun, there are so many super flash games, YouTube movies, forums, but for instance playing a 2d game being over 20 for a great part of a day is not always good. I, personally use any time to have some good fun or to get some great memories I could call to mind in the future. Sitting in front a computer is always a must when the other possibilites are for some reasons gone.

Be brave to put into life some changes, and use your life well
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

can i has stereotype
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

Really interesting post abruzzi, GJ :wink:
Seize the day
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I'm doing what feels good. You are right in some extent, but it's unethical to go on saying names like that and indeed stereotyping. Also, there have always been differences among people. Before internet was for the mass, there were black metal dudes burning churches and putting knifes into heads. School shootings have been around for decades.

Luther could've been as much a paedophile as Jappe2 (or as less, for that matter). Oh, and I would think twice about doing that on the beach, if you know what happened to natalie holloway. :|
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

I did it almost in Spain with the swedish girl. But then someone came up there, and couldnt do anything :cry: I got her phonenumber though, but i don't feel like visiting in Sweden just for one girl :roll:

Back to topic: Shooter died yesterday and there were 10 victims (8 women and 2men).
Seize the day
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

@abruzzis post: OMGWTFLOL!!11 craziest lauta post ever. i still can't quite comprehend what i just read. whose phantom user is abruzzi anyway?
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

berh maybe :P
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

nah, too many englisch skiallz imo xD
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

anyway fuck him.. I'm getting tired of the word nerd lately Image
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

tijsjoris wrote:anyway fuck him.. I'm getting tired of the word nerd lately Image
Nerd hating nerds. That's nerdy.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

where your parents at?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

11.3.2009 - german sociopath kills some 15 people.

Have you guys ever thought of suicide? Of destructive suicide? I really wonder how people are driven into these kind of things. I'm really sure about the difference between internet and real life-world. It has some effect, obviously. Discuss.
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

I hate to admit that I kind of understand these people. Not the killings and all, but somehow I can relate. Probably all teased at school for years and years, of course it leaves it's mark.
They want their revenge, they want to get noticed so desperately, no matter at what cost.

I don't know any details of the German shooting, but at Kauhajoki and Jokela cases the internet got it's share of what's to blame. But I don't think it played an important part in these shootings, for some reason. Unfortunately some just are teased to that point when something in their head just snaps :x
I'd blame the teachers and people close to the person not noticing something's wrong.
It apparently just takes a year or two to plan teh.

anyway RIP for all those who have died.

PS: someone will retvieve me to the police station because of the first sentence, sach common nowadays in Finland :<
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Yeah, school and parents is to blame in most of these cases in my opinion. I guess the shooters doesn't get acknowledged anywhere they go, and if they are it's because they are targets of long-term and organized harassment.

As long as people doesn't blame games and movies like GTA4 or Die Hard (maby nat the best example but the killing is somewhat glorified and turned into entertainment). Wikipedia says GTA4 has sold over 10 million copies and I doubt there's 10 million potential killers out there due to that. Conclusion: problems is in the every day life of the shooters.