The Happy Birthday Topic

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Re: The Happy Birthday Topic

Post by Mawane »

Happy Birthday to:
  • Bokhylle
  • Cypress
  • Eliaz
  • Jeppe
  • Matzy
  • Memphis
  • shtif
  • Sprocket
  • timofejm
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

HAHA nice zwor :*
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Birthday in 43 mins my watch says. ez 19 =) soon the magic 20

edit.. Ez me birthday :P :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :) :D :) :P :!: :P :P :D :) :D :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :) :!: :!: :mrgreen: :beer: :beer:
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

Happy Birthday :)
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

saw on shoutout down bottom it was your birthday, Xiphsy

Grats <333
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

grats for improvement
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

John ez 22
grats
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

John today, Zweq 2 days ago, ez have partey together and invite all kuskis!
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

both 22? must've been a long and hard visit to the hospital back then, two days waiting for john to finally meet up with his twinbrother zweq, mother halfdead.

.. sorry, I just tried to make a joke there but isn't really funny. But since I feel that everyone should know how awfully bad I really am with humour, enjoy.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

really, somehow I have the feeling that the quality of your, usually good, posting has recently went down

these "jokes", lack of confidence, general disorder, general stress, "am i a moron" questions..., funny movies when you try to act as any good musician :lol:
:roll:

edit: just wanted to add i hope you didn't realise that you are a bit too nerdy, and even if you are (i hope u aren't, although the facts are different), i hope you know it and know how to change it. do you know that girl who sang with you well? there are many people in your musicology studies i believe with whom you can set up some firenships, and to party with them or just go play on the city instead of looking into the monitor.

sorry forgot to add that i'm really sorry about all that nerdship, i just can't stand people wasting their best times (no elastomania-best-times!) in such a way...

my summer holiday in 2007 was the longest, end extremely filled with various events, parties, concerts, outgoings, weeding, travelling, alco drinking, meeting up new people, et cetera. once i said it to my colleague, a nerd one, he said that his holidays were generally boring, nothing really happened, and that he left his house maybe 3 or 4 times just to know what's going on. then i asked him: 'why so? i was inviting you for some weed etc, you could have gone with us sometimes'. He told that there were so many events in Lineage that anyway he wouldn't have had any time. nowadays as far as i know he's got a permban for multiple accounts, while i during that time met so many people (which i'm contacting with till now), was in so many places, wrote in mind so many beautiful memories...

i respect u, don't wanna fight with u for posts or sth, bcuz everyone knows you post everywhere everything, so in this case i give up... just wanted to show some points, especially in the "massacre" topic, and to rise some thoughts in your minds whether such behaviour is fully proper
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

But I don't see a problem in my behaviour.. :|

Really, I am spending the most time I can more and more on playing music, but you gotta face it; you can't just do that 7 times a week. I've been practising with two bands today, as I do every wednesday. Every month I jam on that stage I posted footage of (which really looks like a boring high school stage on the film, but is much more fun in real), and I yesterday heard of a new jam session every 2 weeks on sunday, where I definitely will be going to and play. Furthermore I try to get with the bands to anywhere we can respectfully play some songs. I yesterday finally managed to pull my ass together to fix the bridge on my electric so I can practise on that again.

This summervacation I went on a one month vacation and met up with a dozen times a dozen people, drank a lot of beer, went to sziget, broke my glasses out of drunkness, crashed tables, danced in the roma tent to very good gypsy jazz music, the drum'nbasstent was awesome too, and didn't shower for 9 days. Now I'll be going to brazil in december for 50 days to backpack and hopefully not be bitten by mosquitos with malaria. Almost every day I play soccer with fun guys from the street. Tomorrow big party of the uni.

But I don't have the money for concerts anymore. I don't like clubs where you can't hear shite and will be destroying your ears because the lame clubowners think big bass and sharp trebles are quality music. I like a good cafe where you can actually talk. Then a good band playing rock 'n roll to have a good workout on 50's shaking. Beer that is not like shite heineken. Girls who don't drink coebergh or bacardi with coke (okay well, but come on, how hard is it to drink beer).

The fact that I'm a virgin is because I am not interested in getting laid the sooner the better. I'm far more absorbed by music than I ever was by computers and anything that goes with it. If I'd care, I would've upgraded my computer (256mb ram since the day it got here). The fact that I got linux is because I don't want to spend any more time on fixing this damn thing because some stupid virus ate my windows.

And to add to that, I like to visit this place and talk because I like to talk about stuff in general. With anyone. That's why I am a bit addicted to lauta, it's fun to see people from everywhere, and to know some stuff about them, while you even live hundreds and sometimes thousands of kilometres away from eachother. Even more great is when you actually meet up with those and have a fun evening (drinking beer that is, not sex).

And the thing that disturbs me the most is people who are only in this game to make fun of others. It's like I'm in school again, with those morons calling me or some other dude gay. I used to punch and to fight, and now I'm agitating at a moron in poland for the same reason; justicification. But after this probable meaningless post I will give up and finally learn for my exam.

In short: I don't get the point you're trying to make. In my opinion you're just a stupid bully. A bully usually bullies not out of boredom, but out of frustration. Take care of the frustration, not of me. Quit calling me a nerd, or implying that I am one. I have some hobbies that do not conform to the trend, like a silly 2D game and playing guitar and listening and reading about music. Fuck it, every should do what suits him best (and does no harm to others ofcourse ;s ). Following a role model and distancing yourself from your true being is in my honest view much more idiotic. I am me, and I take full advantage of what life has to offer for me. I don't need weed. I don't need morons calling me a nerd. I'd appreciate you much, much more if you stop doing what you do now.

ps. that girl is halfsister of my halfsister. Why?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I'll try to keep it solid.

Music: Okay, you do what you want, maybe it benefits you in future, nevertheless doing it all the time is what I find nerdy.

Vacation: Since many nerds drink alcohol and pretend to have extreme fun, in your case, "roma tent", I can't find anything special in it and it still seems to me a bit nerdy. By the way the friends you play football with find you a bit nerdy too, don't they? I'm sorry, might be wrong in this case, but you're probably the guy "ok this longhaired he doesn't play well at all, but let's have him in the line-up so we've got more players. he'll stay next to the goal and defend.".

Virgin: You're tru with the fact about being laid, of course it's not a good idea. But nobody forces you to get laid just because you fucked with some girl, many girl need some loving. But don't you find them attractive? Never even thought about or tried to do so? Maybe your nerdy shyness disallows you? Masturbation is enough? What if suddenly you meet a great girl, let's say musician, and after some days she will need THIS. You're gonna be outlaughed in bed.

Computer: Look at the amount of your messages posted, you're addicted to discussing you say? I don't think so. You're addicted just to posting, since the number of your posts is so high, and the majority of them consists of just several words. Contrary - Markku.

You don't get the point I'm trying to make? I'm showing it all the time. Funny is that you find a bully in me - just read again the post in the "massacre" topic. I'm just trying to unnerd some people, I did successfully do it some times in real life, why shouldn't I just talk about it through the Net? Here is the next example that despite of your activity here you can't fully understand some things and you go mad.

ps. nothing, just nice singing

ps2. peace i respect u
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

what the hell is going on here?

it is his life, and he seems to be happy. you cant argue with that.

edit: oh and btw, i turned 22 in august :I yay me.
Last edited by bob on 25 Sep 2008, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
mcleod
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

nice posts :beer: this is what we need and not 89.565 post :beer:
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

bob wrote:it is his life, and he seems to be happy. you cant argue with that.
they guy that was stuck to Lineage II also was happy at that moment
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

bruzzi -> for the 3 years i've known Tijs (online) he's always seemed to me as being a nice guy, never thought of him as a nerd. what can i say, he's a cool person :)

and anyways, his opinions are his opinions, he has a right to have them. i agree with Tijs on the virgin front -> i had some girl ask me to do it with her asbout 2 years ago but i said no, perhaps being Virtuos (sp?) isn't such a bad thing after all.

and also, music REALLY IS a great way to calm down and have fun. it doesn't matter what music you like, there's always something there - i personally find it EASIER to fall asleep if i have Evanescence playing in the background, and easier to keep collected if i sit in front of a piano and randomly play stuff, it jsut depends on your opinion, sure, Tijs may have high posts, and i think your right about his post quality decreasing slightly lately, but he's not the kinda guy who gets euphoric over posting things like TJAM (Xiphias :P) or CUM (AKB) -> he puts thought into his posts :)

oh, and Football's awesome, you aren't neccesarily right about him being a pointless player, on the team i play on, the 3 best players are the 3 defenders.

Abruzzi -> you've managed to trash the majority of things people like to do to chill out, so what do you do to have fun?

hihi.
Image Cyberscore! Image
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

sry i'm going out right now so have actually no time (yes, for party)

i had some girl ask me to do it with her asbout 2 years ago but i said no

LAZL LALZ LALZ LALZ YOU were 12 and were asked by a girl to fuck her lLAZLA LAZL LAZL lalz no comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whe was like 10? :D

yes, football is awesome, i play sports like football, tennis, table tennis, volleball, swim etc., play with girls (in other way), partygo, drink, like rap concerts, reggae concerts with weed etc. lol smaxa i like u but that fucking when twelve? why u refused lol :D too small dick or no cumming yet? :P
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Aah well berh I'm sorry but I just am very happy with how I am. You're damn right I miss serious skills with soccer, but I can run fast. It's for the fun anyway. Sports are good for the brain, too.

I just wish you had a more positive view about me, you really fail to see the real me. No wonder, that's how it goes with internet. I've tried my best to convince you. Was good sport.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

abruzzi wrote:
yes, football is awesome, i play sports like football, tennis, table tennis, volleball, swim etc., play with girls (in other way), partygo, drink, like rap concerts, reggae concerts with weed etc. lol smaxa i like u but that fucking when twelve? why u refused lol :D too small dick or no cumming yet? :P
i think it was closer to 13 lolz, and i refused because i preferred to be friends with her than have like a fuck and then her bail. we're still friends :) and at that stage i was have strange Hairs growing down there (found out later they were natural, called PUBES xD)
Image Cyberscore! Image
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

oo thx up there guys :)
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

I'm happy you are happy with your interest at the moment. Sometimes, I have to use some strong words to show off the truth. And I do see you as a nice guy and you're quite filled with righteous adjectives, like wise, eloquent (:P), objective, sensitive etc. And therefore I'm worried about some people like you, I'd be really sad if you ended up like Zweq or some (other?) guy from #ranks' top10.

Happy Birthday, John, also from me, although I'd rather wish you Lifey Birthday as I saw you nerdily spend that day in IRC. That's why I'm somehow extremely thankful to God, that usually I have some friends to meet up and have fun outside in various ways. And on Fridays meeting for party, to talk, to calm down and have some beers or a good joy is obvious like the sun shining. It's disturbing for me to imagine you doing something on the computer then :?.

So, Tijs, now you know, and I hope understand some issues, I have to admit that I had a good time discussing with you and some other people (hey SmaXa aren't you too clever and mature for your age?:)). I hope we could clash our opinions on some other topic too, and I believe in some genuine verbal talk too, one day.

I think my time is over with this topic, those who are nerds and don't lie themselves about it - I hope you will at least try to fight it (Mawane, we know a photo of you with four? beautiful latino girls. Was it really worth spending all 16 hours of your free days with "Elma Online"? I'm sure it's time you started to stop it and taste lips of a Canadian one).

Hey, where is our lovely "banner"? Are you usually late for school too, Svein?

And in the end, I'd like to give a link to some image found on google on a "nerd" search query.

hope you aren't nerder :)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

can i has stereotype
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

can i has offtopic
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Wow Abruzzi. nice post :P

OH and:
abruzzi wrote:(hey SmaXa aren't you too clever and mature for your age?:)).
i'm mature i guess... but that's because of discussions like this one here where opinions are put forward.

ANYWAYS this was a fun topic. lets do it again sometime xD
Image Cyberscore! Image
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

happy birzday Benson ^^
gratz for 20yo
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

yeah, Happy Birthday! :P :P :P
ez 21 :beer:
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

happy birthday..

YES!!!! +1 post
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

hapey birthday to you.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Happy Birthday to error! 20 :x
Image Cyberscore! Image
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

SmaXa wrote:Happy Birthday to error! 20
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Mawane wrote:
SmaXa wrote:Happy Birthday to error! 20
Im POP'ing (+pluss one post'ing) XD
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

yea error, i wish you no more errors :P
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Happy Birthday Sla!
Image Cyberscore! Image
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

omg, it's the birf-D of the most famous guy from the scene!
Gratz man! 21 years old
Morgan
36mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Morgan »

gratz slasallaslsa :beer: :beer: :beer:
Image TT - 36:53.16 || 17 Polish Records || SPEED
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Sla
Sla
36mins club
Team: SpEF

Post by Sla »

heah thx guys
morg ;D :beer: :beer: :beer:
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

happy late birthday sla,because it's fasionable to be late and you are max awesome guy even with some 50% oki negger english.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Happy Birthday Polarix, gz on 19 (even though it'll be precisely 12 days before you see this)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Kowal
37mins club

Post by Kowal »

Happy B-day Polarix!
Image TT: 37:03:04 || 22 Polish Records || 54 WC || Team [EF]
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

ye ye happy birthday to teh max Polarix :P
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

i'm usually the only person to notice birthdays ;)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

the King is 19 years old, and he still plays WoW, come back to elma plz!
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Happy Birthday Lil0r!
Image Cyberscore! Image
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

that guy's dead.. :(
Mawane
Kuski

Post by Mawane »

i dont believe, he played my balle on 2008-06-19
anyway, gratz Leeland!
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

thanks Mawane
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Leeland still there! :D

Happy birthday Leeland (a lil' late? :? )
:mrhat:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

aargh zombie alert
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Hapey Birthday Antz =]
Image Cyberscore! Image