PS Master Racer II

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Coc0k
39mins club

PS Master Racer II

Post by Coc0k »

Zorden is me, Vodim is Inferno. Milagros's prog said we were cheaters. Help us! Kill him and his software factory!

PS. Dont post any shit questions in official MRII thread! Post here!
ez 500 sms
Inferno
Kuski

Re: PS Master Racer II

Post by Inferno »

=]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i dont care about mr2
i dont care if you cheated or not
if you ask me, i say 99% you did
[carebox]
Bosky
Kuski

Post by Bosky »

milagros wrote:i dont care if you cheated or not
if you ask me, i say 99% you did
Lol, how?
Total Time: 42,42
WC: 3 Pro: 6 Good: 28 OK: 17
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

be a man, admit it and stop this crap
[carebox]
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Its already sux cause started cup with fake nicks. Dont cheat next time and thats it.
Team SPEED

Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

damn noobs making all this work for nIN. I think an appology is in order and possible ban time.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Like I said in the other topic, it's your own responsibility. It's thus, we either don't know the truth (99% or huge flaw in mila lol soft - find your terminology bit childish, but okay, you're mad now), or we know the truth because you admitted your cheating.

For me it's not a problem. But for niN it is. As far as the statistics go, it would be a preferred choice to exclude you guys from the contest and consider you as cheating. Case closed, your reputation smashed, but not beyond repair (at least for me).

In any case, I feel sorry for one of these two reasons; because you've been misaccused, or because you resorted to cheating (been there, it's stupid and totally unrewarding compared to legit 'best time!' and aftermath victory feeling).
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Coc0k wrote:Zorden is me, Vodim is Inferno. Milagros's prog said we were cheaters. Help us! Kill him and his software factory! [...]
For someone who is trying to defend his reputation from having cheated, i think you are taking the situation quite lightheartly. I mean, can't you even argue a bit? If i were to be accused of cheating, i wouldn't say stupid things like "Kill him and his software factory!", i would defend my innocence.

Until now, i thought there might be a mistake but, seeing you attitude towards the situation, i definitly think you are simply some programmer having some fun with some non-russian competition.

Darmoed had the guts to admit everything, therefore most people have forgiven him and still like him very much. You should do the same, unless you haven't cheated. In that case, i would suggest you start arguing.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Coc0k
39mins club

Post by Coc0k »

Thank you for your post, BoneLESS, it was quite sober, but a bit late. We have already decided that joke is lasting for too long, but also we needed some time to make a summary like this.

We've really used DarMoeD's saveload to cheat times in niN's contest. Actually the main purpose of doing this was to show that russian kuskis still can do awesome drives. There're a lot of guys around here that don't like russians and make fun of any silly question or lack of english knowledge. Even straight insults are considered normal, and most of russians can't respond because they just don't understand that people are covering them in mud. So we decided to do the same - to laugh, to show that russians can beat someone's ass. The secondary purpose was to check if DarMoeD's saveload can really be detected. The story of DarMoeD's exposure is a bit absurd, like "you are cheater! - yes i am!", and made sense that it was accidental guess, not a strict conclusion. Now we see it wasn't.

We should admit that our actions were too stupid to be funny, and it made us not better that all those dudes insulting at russians. So we want to apologize.

First of all, niN, sorry for cheating in your contest. It was really interesting and well-organised, levels were great and we enjoyed the whole thing alot (not cheating but participating). Sorry for breaking that intiguing plot and giving you some additional homework in recalculating results.

Next, sorry to all other paticipants for unfair playing. It was really silly to vent our anger upon you, but quite addicting.
And sorry to all our russian friends, and especially ZoRDiN and Vadim for leaving another stain on russians.

We didn't cheat in past and weren't going to cheat in future, no matter would somebody expose us or not. The idea to cheat the contest to beat some asses and self-assert was kinda obsession, we needed it to calm down, but now we see it was not good at all.
ez 500 sms
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Take it like a man. OK, let's make a list of shame, you're on it.

I feel sorry that shit happens and you just made it even worse. I am ready to forgive, although I find it a very, very stupid thing to do. But we all are stupid at some point. You could maybe help nIN out?

By the way, I think you did a fine job nin, how you handled this case. Really a freaking bummer that these tards put their hatred against such a cool contest as yours, but I'm glad the truth prevailed.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

damez, no apology to me
you doubted my pro 2002 skillz dammit and even wanted to kill me aarghhh
[carebox]
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

Coc0k wrote:Thank you for your post, BoneLESS, it was quite sober, but a bit late. We have already decided that joke is lasting for too long
the number one rule of telling a joke is "make it funny"

Coc0k wrote:We've really used DarMoeD's saveload to cheat times in niN's contest. Actually the main purpose of doing this was to show that russian kuskis still can do awesome drives.
at least we've seen that russians can still produce awesome cheated drives
Coc0k wrote:There're a lot of guys around here that don't like russians and make fun of any silly question or lack of english knowledge.
we all make fun of each other, when a russian says something like "try to kiss my ass for example" or "where old are you?" it's not the fact that they're russian that has me laughing my ass off
Coc0k wrote:We should admit that our actions were too stupid to be funny, and it made us not better that all those dudes insulting at russians.
why stop at 'not better'? cheating at elma is way up there on the list of indefensible crimes in this scene. we may not take each other seriously, but we do take the game seriously. it's just a line you don't cross, like making fun of vender's sexually abusive father

and what makes you think we don't appreciate russians kuskis? you have anpdad, kazan, kuper and...uh.......
im pretty good at elma
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

have to agree with jaytea here, cheating is not really the best way of raising russian players' reputation.

And ye, when did we ever say we didn't like russians? I mean, they are usually very nice fellows when i understand a few words of what they say :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

you wanetd to give russian kuskis a good name? you failed.

however i will not let this affect my general view on russians, which is, they're like everyone else. the fact that most russians speak english a bit worse doesn't annoy me (although when they speak russian in belma, it can get quite annoying) however, there are several others who speak english even worse, like finman ;D, who i still get along with quite well o/

basically, you've proved nothing, and you've just given a bad name to, if not russians, yourselves.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
error
Kuski
Team: 27

Post by error »

sad, embarrassing and insulting D:
twitch streams | one-handed | EOL winrate 20.1 %
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i thought coc0k is from ukraine and inferno from belarus
[carebox]
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Coc0k

You joined my cup with the purpose to cheat, and get away with it (hence the phantom names), I could've forgiven you for it.

You gave me shit load of work to do: I still could've forgiven you.

But when we talked about this on IRC yesterday, you swore that you did not cheat and lied me straight up my face.

Since you came clean and admitted to the whole scene what you had done, I can forgive you. But I will never respect you, nor trust you again.

Maybe I sound a little girlish here :P I know it's just a game, but it's a damn good one!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

the only reason he came clean was cause he had no other option. were it not for the immediate response from all these guys in the scene i guess he'd keep denying.

its quite sad.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Costya
Kuski

Post by Costya »

i would be pleased if cheaters have participated in my own cups. it's so disgusting when the winning rec is far from perfect.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

then you would have no legit players playing in your cups because there is no motivation for someone to hoyla the level for a ton of hours if some cheater will just make a perfect rec in 15 minutes with save load. If you want cheaters in competition then give everyone the cheat and see who can come up with the best rec but otherwise legit players will not play.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Ali
39mins club

Post by Ali »

what a touching statement... not. quite pathetic actually xD. congratulations on being the most uncool cheaters in the history of gaming ;DD
Czech Across Racing Team member --> http://www.homer.kbx.cz/cart
</signature>
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Coc0k, i still love you.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

FinMan loves cheaters? you may have your heart broken someday my friend.
Religious Man
||
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

As a cheater he is sucky son of a whore.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Well, i don't think i'm going to say anything because i can't sum it up into words... something along the lines of i'm glad you came clean, you've lost a lot of respect and hopefully you actually have the skills and personality to get it back again, btw, we don't discriminate against russians, just past experience say's they have sucky english skills...

oh and i think this deserves one year moposite ban starting today. (it's ok, you'll be unbanned by next Records table update)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

smaxa :D:D:D:D::D
error
Kuski
Team: 27

Post by error »

I love Cocok, he is awesome whore =]
twitch streams | one-handed | EOL winrate 20.1 %
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

milagros wrote:i thought coc0k is from ukraine and inferno from belarus
I love you, mila! :)
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
Costya
Kuski

Post by Costya »

i like establish myself as a nab.
one more try.

when people thought that they can win the cup with battle recs and it is normal, then i would be disappointed even more.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Cheating is when contest in bad a thing do to, but one cheat not must even alone all at home, for cheating is of mind it.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

tijsjoris wrote:Image

Cheating is when contest in bad a thing do to, but one cheat not must even alone all at home, for cheating is of mind it.
YESH

and thank god for using real yoda, nat some pawq bango :<
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Is that supposed to be yoda way of talking? :?
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

maybe with dutch grammar
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

after yoda's haemorrage he never returned to his former self, even his lack of proper grammar seemed to be lacking.