things to make life better

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

things to make life better

Post by ribot »

as i was critisized by kyjelly i want to explain myself a bit and make things better also.

the different new threads i made were generally for giving ideas for how to do things that make life better. they were made in these categories:

- ideas for things to do in real life to make it more interesting. this furthermore results in better confidence, more action, more girls, more inspiration, more meaning. less boredom, dullness, complaining, anger, jealousy, etc. the topic for this was: what you talk about with strangers, because most of us dont talk to them, and i wanted to give you some ideas about how to do it, because we really need it.

- things to download. we all need inspiration and some nice hanging out time. anime, tv shows, music and movies. why the craziest stuff? it expands our minds which is actually very inspiring.

- lists of appreciation...i made a few threads to appreciate different contributions by users. it is a really good idea to give positive feedback to things you like. it makes the person in question happy, which is a good thing (it really is), and makes it more likely for this person to deepen more into the field of question.

so i will add some other things that are good for improving life:

- to balance yourself. this topic could probably be expanded into infinity. for me it means these days that i accept different things to happen around me without escaping them.

- to face challanges. one of the best things for gaining max confidence is to talk to the hottest girls (or boys) you meet.

- to try and make others (your friends) have a max time...it can be a real kick to sacrifice your own selfish desires to try and help someone else out. if you have too sucky friends it doesnt really matter, it just means you suck. think of your friends as ppl who really need to be pushed to be the coolest ppl imaginable. push them to these limits, and tell all ppl you meet about how cool your friends are, as if they are as cool as you want them to be.

- death. imagine that anything you do is your very last thing you do in life. death is waiting for you. this will make you really think deeply about waht you want to do in life, and make you do your really best when you do it. to have something to live for, and really Live, you need something to die for. find out what it is.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Re: things to make life better

Post by John »

How come everyone is such into anime?
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

Because lots of anime bring up interesting topics, and play it out in weird and often funny ways o,o
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Anime is not limited by the laws we see in the modern world, and plays with our fantasies, add to that you have these brilliant artists and storytellers, and you have a perfectly immersible world. It's literally like you are dreaming if you find a suitable anime for you.

By the way ribot, i'm finding some of your topics very meaningful and good for helping improve life in general, Thank you, Your doing very well :beer:
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

don't make this thread about anime plz

cool story ribrot, appreciate the input
39:37,91
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Take drugs. Everything will look so interesting (lol).
belele
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

15 testicles stapled to your forehead.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

...through chemistry