Elasto Mania 10 year anniversary

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

gimp
Kuski

Re: Elasto Mania 10 year anniversary

Post by gimp »

i think the video should be done in chronological order. and if it is done this way, Champi0n, King Kong, Markku, and psy oughta take some credit somewhere in there, because they owned the wr tables way back in the day, maybe start the video in black and white with an old replay of Champi0n's over and under first wr rec in elma 1.0 style. the team PRA should also be a must somewhere at the beginning of this video because the tables were always filled with them. probably impossible to come in contact with any of those guys though.

Markku would be a good guy to interview, he has been around since the beginning, a phenomonal player, and has been to a couple meetings too i think, also very friendly.
God Bless America
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

niN wrote:Orcc, you should arrange this if you've been here since '98! :D

Ye I agree that someone who has been here from the start should do it, so someone: Please give it a shot :) It would be much apprechiated!
Thanks, but no thanks. I have my university studies, jobs at two student governments and a part-time work that starts next year. You have my support, but I just don't have time to do it :)

EDIT: Yeah, Markku should be there too, I didn't add him to my previous list since he's still active in the scene. How many of you know that he joined the across scene by taking the third position on total time list? How about that for an achievement for a rookie. Although I value ping pong topics highly too.
Last edited by Orcc on 16 Dec 2009, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I understand :) It's a really big project and you need a lot of sparetime to get it done.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

nice that ayou accept teh task orcc, it will be lot of work but we will support you in every pasibel way :)
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

niN wrote:apprechiated!
:o did he say ecchi?

Honestly, I'd be glad to help but I started playing elma in early 2005 and didn't join the scene until 2008. Maybe I could be in the "newest generation of nabs" part of the movie? :)
:mrhat:
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

I have another idea which I really come to like. Instead of making an elma documentary with everything that ever happened during these ten years, which is a very big project, we could smallen the amount of work a little and just make a countdown of the 10 biggest moments in elma history. This won't require as much work and it would be very appreciated and exciting! I think so anyway.

Again, unless someone is willing to do anything on the day I will round up a good crew and do it. I know I'm a newbie compared to most of you out there, but rather have it done by one of those than not at all, right?
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

Ville_J wrote:I saw my name in teajay's list, and must say that I would be more then happy to make some audio/video interview if someone thinks I could have something interesting to say. Of course I have a lot to say about a lot of things, but whether it is interesting or not is up to everyone else 8)
I would like to hear what Ville_J has to say, so that makes atleast one! :)
"Now sonn the mettings start . See you i am happy Laestadian if i die to night i come to the heaven.see you" (c)marcus (random swe elma player)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I think this project is going to be a huge failure, unless someone already started doing this. Either way, this doesn't really matter after all. What matters is the following 10 years. If mopolauta still exists I will have more than 10,000 posts finally, and everyone will be starting to post baby photos. Wouldn't that be amazing?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

na, dun liek babys
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

I have started, you will see some movement quite soon.
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

"i see movement dead ahead, clear to engage any hostiles, over"
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

teajay wrote:I think this project is going to be a huge failure, unless someone already started doing this. Either way, this doesn't really matter after all. What matters is the following 10 years. If mopolauta still exists I will have more than 10,000 posts finally, and everyone will be starting to post baby photos. Wouldn't that be amazing?
sad Image
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

teajay wrote:and everyone will be starting to post baby photos. Wouldn't that be amazing?
niN wrote:I have started, you will see some movement quite soon.
Cool :)
:mrhat: