internal junk

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

gimp
Kuski

internal junk

Post by gimp »

so i was thinking the other day. hypothetically, imagine there are only 53 internal levels (excluding "more levels" level), and one internal was never played. what level would you consider to be a shit level if it were say battled in belma, or in a competition at this current time with your current skills and knowledge. the hard part of this is you have to take away your already biased nature to the levels that you began playing first, back then you only cared about having to beat the level rather than thinking about its playability, and also that you didnt know anything different. i realize this is close to asking "what is your least favorite internal", but one could say their favorite now is different than one that they had never played, since theyve had a different experience with that level when they started.

my picks would be

spiral(would just be called some shitty speed loop toady), and apple harvest (could only be really used as a first finish)

my favorites on the other hand that id like right away would be like downhill, framework, or twin peaks
God Bless America
Igge
38mins club

Re: internal junk

Post by Igge »

Spiral is indeed crap, and so are tag, loop-de-loop and hooked. Just to name a few..
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Spiral, Serpents Tale.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Serpents would be awesome. Haircut would look like the most crap thing ever, "no styles, no flow, no u".
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

The levels I found most shit when I were a noob were laby pro, zig zag, trix and expert system o,o
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

spiral, hi flyer, double trouble
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

as ironic as it is if there were 53 internals i wouldnt mind if bumpy journey wasnt in there
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Spiral is really shoddy shit. :? Can't we just replace it by some different lev ? :hangover:
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

I don't get why everyone has something against spiral, imo its nice and ez level o,o
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

As gimp said: if it was a ballelev and battled the first time today, it would be considered a mongo speedloopfak.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Kazeta
Kuski

Post by Kazeta »

ez, Freefall, it rly sucks, including that if it was battled and never seen b4 no1 wud do the actual wr style
TT: 47:40,88
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Would have to say warm up or maybe flat track. If such short levs with no special tricks required are battled I usually quit as I find them really boring. And how can you say ah gimp, it's like the best level (:
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

ah would be a big cluster fuck, even if given 30 minutes youd have to be some kind of geometrical genius to develop even a style of coming back twice. granted, if ah was battled in a competition for like a week im sure people could come up with some of the earlier existing styles, but just not a fun level imo. flat track on the other hand would be a level i would enjoy, because i tend to like short hoylas in belma.
God Bless America
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Kopaka, for Flat Track i would say that it wouldnt suck at all. I have seen many flat tracks by Ram and those are very much like the internal one. And for spiral, it is a speedloopish level, but i think it would be considered in a good class of them. And for freefall, I'm sure that many ppl would at least try to do the shortcut. The down route would be something like the quality of first level by any player or worse.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Kazeta wrote:ez, Freefall, it rly sucks, including that if it was battled and never seen b4 no1 wud do the actual wr style
Correction: Everyone would finish it one time, then spend the rest of the battle trying to do the wr style but only Zweq would succeed
:mrhat: