Evolution debate

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Memphis
37mins club

Evolution debate

Post by Memphis »

Jappe wrote:
Memphis wrote:hmmmm... alright well it was someone about 4 days ago, that logged in with the same nick name as you, and happened to have admin rights. coincidence? think not....
anyone can check logs and see i have not aborted anything in long time, although as a christian i dont think that matters for you as you have grown accustomed to making assumptions and beliefs based on zero evidence
Getting well off topic here but anyway here it goes,
you are obviously very insecure about what you believe in that is why you choose to bash other people's beliefs. It makes you feel better by doing this because then you feel like people aren't as hopeless as you. Jappe I am guessing you believe in evolution or the fact that we just magically appeared on the earth. If that's the case then you are the one making assumptions and you know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Evolution is based on 0 evidence because there is no animals or humans half mutating right now. you don't see a fish walking around with dog legs. it's such a rediculous assumption that even the creator of it charles darwin who is a christian, didn't want anyone to take it serious when he told people about it because he was just questioning ideas. On his death bed he wished he never told anyone about it because it is so useless. His grandson lives in vancouver and I have meet him a few times at a church and he agrees how rediculous a theory it is. it is based of many assumptions. if you don't believe in that then you believe in magically apearing on earth and that is one big ass assumption.

I'd like someone to check into the past 2 weeks and see if you cancled any battles. you talk like a straight shooter when someone embarrasses you but ur not.

please stop being a useless tit.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Igge
38mins club

Re: Petition against uphill FF's

Post by Igge »

Memphis wrote: you are obviously very insecure about what you believe in that is why you choose to bash other people's beliefs. It makes you feel better by doing this because then you feel like people aren't as hopeless as you.
Makes no sense. Why would he do something to make him feel more hopeless than others?
Memphis wrote: Jappe I am guessing you believe in evolution or the fact that we just magically appeared on the earth.
Where did God come from? If man, according to you, had to be created by a higher power, where does this power of yours originate from? If you say No one needs to create god, then you can't complain when I say no one needs to create life.
Memphis wrote: If that's the case then you are the one making assumptions and you know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.
In this case you were the only one making assumptions.
Memphis wrote: Evolution is based on 0 evidence...
What about religion?
Memphis wrote:...because there is no animals or humans half mutating right now.
False. Resistant bacteria are a major threat these days. They are resistant due to evolution.
Memphis wrote: you don't see a fish walking around with dog legs.
There's no need for a fish with dog legs, therefore there are no fish with dog legs. A fish with dog legs would not survive longer than a normal fish.
Memphis wrote: it's such a rediculous assumption that even the creator of it charles darwin who is a christian, didn't want anyone to take it serious when he told people about it because he was just questioning ideas. On his death bed he wished he never told anyone about it because it is so useless.
Source, please. I do not believe you.
Memphis wrote: His grandson lives in vancouver and I have meet him a few times at a church and he agrees how rediculous a theory it is.
What Darwin's grandson thinks of religion is totally irrelevant to this conversation.
Memphis wrote: it is based of many assumptions. if you don't believe in that then you believe in magically apearing on earth and that is one big ass assumption.
The evolution theory has a pretty solid ground. It has a very reasonable explanation as to how life came to be. Religion, however, doesn't. And wouldn't you agree saying "God did it" is an even bigger assumtion?

Memphis. I don't know whether you were trolling or not, but I seriously hate people like you. I hate you.
And don't start whining here. If anything, please cry to god. I'm sure he cares about your pathetic excuse for a life. I sure don't.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Igge reread half your points that you make below. they make no sense and i am not going to go into detail about them because your almost as useless as jappe and wouldn't understand.

"Charles Darwin, the most well known promoter of evolutionism, died a Christian and renounced his theory."

Igge your just upset because i am making valid points as to why evolution is garbage and it is frusterating you as clearly you believe in that which is fine. everyone to there own. Your right in the fact that micro evolution happens all the time. Animals adapt minor details and shit to survive but never before has macro evolution happened and it doesn't look like it will happen in the future either. Just because you don't understand christianity right now and don't know what god knows doesn't mean you can't believe in something. go bang your head against a wall a few more times and maybe you'll realize that your not god and you don't know everything there is to know.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

This thread is now about ff uphills and pictures that would open the eyes of Christians were they smarter than a door knob.
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Memphis wrote:Igge reread half your points that you make below. they make no sense and i am not going to go into detail about them because your almost as useless as jappe and wouldn't understand.

"Charles Darwin, the most well known promoter of evolutionism, died a Christian and renounced his theory."

Igge your just upset because i am making valid points as to why evolution is garbage and it is frusterating you as clearly you believe in that which is fine. everyone to there own. Your right in the fact that micro evolution happens all the time. Animals adapt minor details and shit to survive but never before has macro evolution happened and it doesn't look like it will happen in the future either. Just because you don't understand christianity right now and don't know what god knows doesn't mean you can't believe in something. go bang your head against a wall a few more times and maybe you'll realize that your not god and you don't know everything there is to know.
To start my post, i am agnostic. (That means i do not believe in any god, but i do not believe we are entirely here because of evolution, something more.)

You are all being stubborn. Can you prove god exists? No. Can we prove Evolution exists? Partially. You say Jappe calling christians idiots makes him look like a fool.

You look like a fool for completely discounting a liable theory simply because a deity we don't even know exists tells you too. God is supposed to be all powerful, all knowing, God is supposedly good, kind and just. So why does he demand a race of billions to worship him and bow before him? I'm not trying to say 'god is fake' because that's not what i believe, i believe the christian god may not be exactly true. Remember, the texts that tell us of him are written by man. Also remember, Christianity has always been plagued by corruption, all through history. Also, Charles Darwins theory isn't evolution, it's natural selection, so your wrong there. Jean-Baptiste Lemarck theorised Evolution. (I Study Evolution.)

Igge, you look ignorant and unkind yourself for just saying 'god doesn't exist.' Can you prove he doesn't? Nothing is known for sure, and you are ALL making assumptions.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

flying spaghetti monster exists too
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Mawane wrote:flying spaghetti monster exists too
Yep, and bigfoot too :D
Team SPEED

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Haruhi wrote: Igge, you look ignorant and unkind yourself for just saying 'god doesn't exist.' Can you prove he doesn't? Nothing is known for sure, and you are ALL making assumptions.
I never said that. I also admitted to making assumptions in my original post. I only said religion was more of an assumption.
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

cough*
Last edited by Memphis on 15 Jan 2010, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Religious Man
||
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Igge wrote:
Memphis wrote: If that's the case then you are the one making assumptions and you know what happens when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.
In this case you were the only one making assumptions.
The day I see a half man, half monkey running around evolving, is the day i consider macro evolution to be a possibility.
Last edited by Memphis on 15 Jan 2010, 17:37, edited 2 times in total.
Religious Man
||
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

you disprove evolution nonetheless
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Now this topic's evolution is the kind of evolution that made people happen!
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »