goddamn nabs

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Giancarlo
Kuski

goddamn nabs

Post by Giancarlo »

ffs. somebody should stop this catastrophe called Nekit and his friends in belma.
one thing is he only can start those fukin goddamn uphills all the day. when all teh belma crew ask him to stap it he keeps on starting these shiats. and then he wins his own levs. i can imagine teh satisfekson on his face...
the other thing - what i really cant understand - is teh use of other languages. especially russian. wtf, only russian! nekit and his nab russian cunt friends always talk this mango shit. there are always a bunch of ppl who warn him/them but they dont give a fukin shit and continue this bango bullshit.
then they type a "sorry(((" and its like they havent been warned yet. goddamnit. and theres nobody (with teh privilege of teh ban) on the premises.
damn i would beat the shiat out of him/them if I knew them irl.

p.s.: ffsIK, imIK pissedIK offIK((((
die IK people! and wtf is this "(" ? is it a goddamnfukin smiley??
(these things i mentioned in teh p.s. part are only stuff what make ppl nervous. so its nat a reason to ban them, i just wrote these last lines cuz... cuz why nat? now its in written form.)
Last edited by Giancarlo on 18 Feb 2010, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: goddamn nabs

Post by Grace »

Coolik post.

FUCK, i hate the ik suffix so much. MOTHERFUCKING DICKIK
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

fufufuuf
nekit is really cool fella, his levels are just levels, too bad you dont like them (too hard or what?), nekit has never (or at least almost never) won his own lev, he always drives to teh finish and waits there.
yes, ")" and "(" are smileys, just as clever as all the others, just shorter.
also, ik and ek suffixes are just like slang, like "gonna".

the only right thing is non-english speakin, nekit doesnt speak too much russian though, there are guys who use russian/hungarian much more.
so summing up, get off nekitek ;)
Giancarlo
Kuski

Post by Giancarlo »

wtf i wrote this post right after he started an uphill, won it, and was talkin bango language during it. thats whaj i became nervous.
and no, he is the main-foreign-language-user. there arent any ppl who speaks more foreign shit.
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Pawq wrote:fufufuuf
nekit is really cool fella, his levels are just levels, too bad you dont like them (too hard or what?), nekit has never (or at least almost never) won his own lev, he always drives to teh finish and waits there.

the only right thing is non-english speakin, nekit doesnt speak too much russian though, there are guys who use russian/hungarian much more.
FUCK THAT, he's an fucking menace! There are days when he and other ryssäppl talk in that weird ass shit language for an hour straight, no matter if it's talli or abula or president of USA who ask them to speak properly OR BAN, They won't, BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN....EVER (for some unknown reason i can't understand) why do u even make rules for belma if this is the result, or rather, do polaks and russian ppl have some special rights....NO! if they "suka kurwa" moldek4kek4EV4eckzxyckr44" then ban them for even a perioid of time.

Then there are the ff's, ok there are 3ppl who enjoy them, and everyone else logs out since there's no fucking idea hanging around in belma whn u know that there are not gonna come decent balles since nekit has 70000 nekff's in queue, and then morgan gets a boner and makes 50 more nekff's but only in his name so ppl can't complain "too many nekff's" bla bla it's not, this morff (which is the same thing). It's ridicilous, it's 10-20 nekff's a day 17-25 mins a nekff, that makes 170-500 MINS of wasted balletime!!!!!! teh only time when it's sensible to be online for good flowy balles are during late night and early morning, cool hoylas and sach, and u don't have to be afraid that chat line says: Nekit> meik makeik nekff...ik ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) me lada

Then, what annoys me the most is the fuckingik ikikingikingik stuffik fiksativeik IK....makes u wanna go to russia and kill the damn vodka soaken pest!

Well, that's that...i know i speak finnish occasionally too with rav and other's so sry about that, i do try to check that there are mostly finns online wheen i do that tho'...AND if someone says "english" i do so! unlike those belmakillers nekits :D
Last edited by Kiiwi on 18 Feb 2010, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
Giancarlo
Kuski

Post by Giancarlo »

nicely written! :D besterest respect!
Then, what annoys me the most is the fuckingik ikikingikingik stuffik fiksativeik IK....makes u wanna go to russia and kill the damn vodka soaken pest!
i was laughing at this line :D

me lada rotfl :DDD
Last edited by Giancarlo on 18 Feb 2010, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

Thank u :beer:

One needs to contribute for a good cause :D
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

fufufu
a man cane have up to 1 balle in queue ;oooooo make norm balles so there wont be so much nekffs ;oooo
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Kiiwi wrote:
Pawq wrote:fufufuuf

FUCK THAT, he's an fucking menace! There are days when he and other ryssäppl talk in that weird ass shit language for an hour straight, no matter if it's talli or abula or president of USA who ask them to speak properly OR BAN, They won't, BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN....EVER (for some unknown reason i can't understand) why do u even make rules for belma if this is the result, or rather, do polaks and russian ppl have some special rights....NO! if they "suka kurwa" moldek4kek4EV4eckzxyckr44" then ban them for even a perioid of time.

Then there are the ff's, ok there are 3ppl who enjoy them, and everyone else logs out since there's no fucking idea hanging around in belma whn u know that there are not gonna come decent balles since nekit has 70000 nekff's in queue, and then morgan gets a boner and makes 50 more nekff's but only in his name so ppl can't complain "too many nekff's" bla bla it's not, this morff (which is the same thing). It's ridicilous, it's 10-20 nekff's a day 17-25 mins a nekff, that makes 170-500 MINS of wasted balletime!!!!!! teh only time when it's sensible to be online for good flowy balles are during late night and early morning, cool hoylas and sach, and u don't have to be afraid that chat line says: Nekit> meik makeik nekff...ik ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) me lada

Well, that's that...i know i speak finnish occasionally too with rav and other's so sry about that, i do try to check that there are mostly finns online wheen i do that tho'...AND if someone says "english" i do so! unlike those belmakillers nekits :D
This whole post is true. I dont play belma since this ff's are coming from battle to battle. Byebye beatiful old times.
Team SPEED

Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

maybe true, too much is never good but also there are no good normal battles
much shits (including beginers making shit pipes all the time)

always waiting ramone umiz or vj levels, max boring
other good designers make 1 level per week like some mpq pipe or ...dont remember now

old times belma wins
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Giancarlo
Kuski

Post by Giancarlo »

bludek's or bjorn's levs rock.
kestas' aswell... i could mention a few more good designers but the fact is true: oldschool belma wins.
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

[quote="Labs" Byebye beatiful old times.[/quote]
ik.

Totally agree. Myself learnt to play elma with those old cool balles, unlike these people that joins this community and has to play only internals just because of some random idiath called nekit.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I'm looking forward to "drunk" nekff's in EOL. That will be just real fun.
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

The problem is that we don't have muting possibility in belma. EOL has that though, so no need to read Russian/Hungarian gibberish after it's released.

Nekff's are problem though, since I don't know how to start to deal with people who keep on starting shitty levs. I hate them as well as most of the other people do. Still it would be a bit radical to ban people just for making them.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

nekit ff's are one of the better ones there nowadays, but the point never was who likes what, he's not pissing you off on purpose, you just happen to dislike the levtype 10-15ppl enjoy. Belma chat sure is out of control, no doubt about that, i break the language rule a lot also, so do the most of you. As for winning own balles? well levstarter times on standings is a 3 year old bug. I just suggest you chill a bit, i dont see nekit talking shit about you, he's just a nekit, a russian that cant talk english at all. What im trying to say here, there are bad guys, then there are "bad guys", he's just a bango in a positive way.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

nick-o-matic wrote:Good old times?
Elma has been around much longer than 1 year, he talks more of <- 2006

And Nekit wins more than 50% of his FF's.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Haruhi wrote:Nekit wins more than 50% of his FF's.
hahaha
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Nekit is not breaking any rules by starting his battles. If you want to ban uphills from battles, you need to somehow make a rule against them through some voting or such, I don't know. When uphills are illegal as battles, I'll be whining about them too. Until then I'll play the battle if I like it and shut up if I don't.

Speaking Russian is of course another thing, that breaks a rule, but it's not moderated so why obey the rule? Nekit wants to communicate and clearly is unable to speak English well enough, so he continues speaking Russian despite the occasional "eng or ban", which isn't very convincing at all. And as mentioned, "ik" is just slang and "(, )" are just half shorter smileys than yours, so what's the problem with those?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

His levels are unbearably awful. Just ban the shit out of them and his non-english-chat friends.

Chat is ENGLISH ONLY.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Haruhi wrote:And Nekit wins more than 50% of his FF's.
that's just not true. i have played about 50-100 nekffs and i can remember maybe 1 or 2 which he won.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

LousQ wrote:When uphills are illegal as battles, I'll be whining about them too.
lol, so when something that was good before becomes illegal, you'll suddenly find it bad too? reminds me of "1984" a bit.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Lukazz wrote:lol, so when something that was good before becomes illegal, you'll suddenly find it bad too? reminds me of "1984" a bit.
I didn't say I would find them bad. I would simply tell Nekit and others to stop putting their uphills to battle.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

LousQ wrote:
Lukazz wrote:lol, so when something that was good before becomes illegal, you'll suddenly find it bad too? reminds me of "1984" a bit.
I didn't say I would find them bad. I would simply tell Nekit and others to stop putting their uphills to battle.
wise man :beer: :beer:
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Lukazz wrote:
Haruhi wrote:And Nekit wins more than 50% of his FF's.
that's just not true. i have played about 50-100 nekffs and i can remember maybe 1 or 2 which he won.

i've played maybe 80 of them and at least 50 were won by him. the rest were won by Kazan/adi/morgan/nom/zweq.
Image Cyberscore! Image
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

I have said it already in another topic, and will say again. Now. Here.

Lev maker has a right to decide what kind of level he designs. Everyone can make level and add battle, even all the whiners out there. Nekff's are entertaining and fun in some level, I've seen many much more shittier levels battled. You can't demand good levels only, you just can't. One person can add only 1 lev in queue, so it is fair system to everyone.

Somehow I don't recall any nekffs that he had won, but I'm not saying it hasn't happened. And somehow I'm not annoyed so much about the ik stuff and russian/english mixing, but yea it doesn't make it more acceptable because rules are the rules and should apply to everyone... but I don't know what could be done to prevent it, many people are breaking that rule and I don't really care as long as there's no flooding.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

More swedish in elma chat pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
or,, no.. it is not allowed ((

come on ppl, I dont like the uphill FFs either that much, but its as VilleJ said, everyone can start and add a level. you cannot tell them how to make levels, ppl like different levels. for instance I hate pipes... and I had to put up with them for years... uphill FFs are better than pipes imo. but also, all kinds of levels can be done good.. uphill FFs, even pipes. behaving abit weird in chat isnt that big of a deal. nekit is always nice and never insulted anyone or whatever.

also, if you dont like chat, hide it. its that simple. I also of course prefer when ppl speak english.. but as many above said, they speak in other languange too... when I speak a few lines in swedish ppl dont whine.. so just take it cool.

you cannot just expect good levels.. they dont come automaticly cause you whine about it.. go make them damnit. but I know you wont, cause you cant, 99% of all kuskis make shitlevels, evem after playing elma for years... you can always like or dislike levels.. but really.. when you cant make levels yourself, how whine about other ppls levels?? go show how its done then... if you cannot do it yourself, how to expect others to do it??

Pls use brain before speak (I never do, always speaks first)
Elasto Mania - ez better
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Can movie critics make better movies than the directors?

Imo this Nekit thing has just gone out of hands. Too much is too much, and people whining just adds fuel to the fire. Yes, uphill ff's can be entertaining. No, they aren't fun if there's a 10 lev streak of them. Yes, everyone can bare a few lines that aren't in english. No, it shouldn't be allowed to have long discussions in some other language.

))))))))))))))))))) really annoys me. "It's a shorter version of :)", what?
Nobody uses :)))))))))))))))))))
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

have you ever seen "not allowed: ")))))))))))))))))))" and "((((((((((((((((((((((""?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

roope wrote:))))))))))))))))))) really annoys me. "It's a shorter version of :)", what?
Nobody uses :)))))))))))))))))))
How often do you see "))))))))))" in chat? Not very. Probably about as often as ":DDDDD" or something.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

What is not forbidden is allowed.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

VilleJ wrote:stuff
ramone wrote:stuff
Yes, anybody can add any level they like, and to a certain degree i agree with most of your points, however -> and uphill ff can be great if it's made well and tested... I don't need to explain this. Nekit doesn't test EVER, and he just adds random vertices. Uphill FF's can be fun if they're in moderation too, like if there's been 8 normal levels, i'm happy to play 1 uphill ff level for 10-15 minutes, it's the 4 hour streaks of the same fruitless volting that gets me down and either makes me quite belma or just go hoyl something else.

Really i think the whole problem could be solved by testing. There's a rule i like to use when i'm testing my levels so to find out whether i should change a part or not: "Is it fun for me, and will it be fun for other people as well?" -> when we take into account that other people don't know the route, don't know the styles and might have varying skill levels (Better or worse) it adds a new dimension of difficulty to making your level, but when you pull it off you've got yourself a great level. I assume nekit's levelmaking process goes a little like this: "New Level, New Polygon with 130 vertices at >45 average angle, 6 apples, start at bottom and end at top. Start battle for 20 minutes." over a time of about 2 minutes. Igge, Mawane, zebra, Xarthok, barryp, VJ, ram, umiz - old and new great levelmakers will all agree with me that it takes a fucking age to make a good level, Have you seen Igge's CETCAST and "Making of pigge07" videos? if not, go watch and see just how long it takes. It's the extra little effort you put it in that counts, I'm sure it would be possible to make an uphill FF endlessly enjoyable by putting some effort in, nekit just doesn't.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Kazeta
Kuski

Post by Kazeta »

nekit is such a kid, )) is fucking boring anoying
TT: 47:40,88
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Yes Haruhi, I know what you mean. But if there is a long streak of nekffs, I don't think it's completely nekit's fault. It means that no other people are interested in putting a lev for a battle. I don't think that any uphill lev going on would somehow banish people from adding their own lev. When there have been no battles, I've few times started my ruh levels so that there would be even something battled. So thinking that every nekff added somehow decreases the amount of "good levels" is quite stupid. If there would be fewer nekffs, I guess it would just mean that there would be less battles and/or some other really stupid levels would be battled.

I enjoy very few levels in belma. I'd rather take an uphill than some other shit that some other people would take.. and that's a matter of opinion and we can't argue about it. It's not like banning nekffs would magically make all the other levels better and give tons of new fresh levels. You can make those great levels now already, but I don't see them too much. Of course nekffs could be better with testing and such, but why should we be able to decide how much time he spends making those? These nekffs are better than no battle at all.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Ville_J wrote:Yes Haruhi, I know what you mean. But if there is a long streak of nekffs, I don't think it's completely nekit's fault. It means that no other people are interested in putting a lev for a battle. I don't think that any uphill lev going on would somehow banish people from adding their own lev. When there have been no battles, I've few times started my ruh levels so that there would be even something battled. So thinking that every nekff added somehow decreases the amount of "good levels" is quite stupid. If there would be fewer nekffs, I guess it would just mean that there would be less battles and/or some other really stupid levels would be battled.

I enjoy very few levels in belma. I'd rather take an uphill than some other shit that some other people would take.. and that's a matter of opinion and we can't argue about it. It's not like banning nekffs would magically make all the other levels better and give tons of new fresh levels. You can make those great levels now already, but I don't see them too much. Of course nekffs could be better with testing and such, but why should we be able to decide how much time he spends making those? These nekffs are better than no battle at all.
I beg to differ, no Nekit levels ARE better than no battles at all. We do not want eyefucks with no purpose; we want level with different style possibilities and close shaves for the win, levels we can possibly finish at least 20 times in the time limit, or 10 at least. In fact, the levels I'd want to play are pretty much what you've made in the past Ville, fun, hoylable (if some are quite long) different style possibilities and sure as hell would be close shave to finish sometimes. Most of all I like the fact your levels look superb, like they've had a lot of soul put into them.
Orcc
Moporator

Post by Orcc »

Many people make levels because they want to spectate others playing them. My foodbattle levs are no different, I make them when I'm eating and there are no battles running. In belma you can't see the level queue, so I usually don't bother to make the lev if there already has been battles running constantly without breaks. Thus shitff's prevent me from making normal levs.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I make less and less battles these days, because I feel I get so little in return.

But that's just me.
Last edited by Igge on 20 Feb 2010, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Let's wonder why I didn't play belma much since last October.
:mrhat:
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I was just playing belma, and I lost all hope.

I quit for 1 month, and if things aren't better when I check back, I'll quit for 2 more, then 3, etc..
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Play internals, nabs.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I just want to say a couple of things:

Someone said that only one lev/designer is allowed in the queue which I think is a great way to prevent spamming. So if there are too many nekffs it's probably because there are too few other levels and not too many nekffs. Which leads me to think it's a nice thing of nekit to make the belma more active.

And another thing: so what if you don't like a level. Are you seriously going to try to do something about it? That leads me to believe you have gotten way too much of what you like... If you don't like it deal with it, some others like it.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

niN wrote:Someone said that only one lev/designer is allowed in the queue which I think is a great way to prevent spamming. So if there are too many nekffs it's probably because there are too few other levels and not too many nekffs. Which leads me to think it's a nice thing of nekit to make the belma more active.
I recently quit belma, and thus quit making levels for belma because all I got in return for making those levels was shit. Endless hours of shit.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Igge wrote:Endless hours of awesomeness.
fixed
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Madness wrote:Play internals, nabs.
This is one of the reasons why arent there any balles nowadays... There would if you internalists had made levels atleast 30 mins a day instead of internals. Well, madness did sometimes but...
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Omgz don't encourage Madness to make levels xDDDDDDDDD

But seriously, I don't think igge's attitude is going to fix anything, only making it worse because I know you can make good levels. But I understand if you don't enjoy making levs and spying anymore that much.. And of course I agree with A.K.B, we would want good levels but I just think that nekffs are better than hours of.. emptiness, no balles. Would Orcc's foodballes be better? Maybe? Go and mayke, don't say orka!
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

ok, i haven't seen a nekff for about a week now, so something is going right. To further improve this, if you see me in belma and there's no levs, ask me to make a level - as long as i have time, i'll do it. the one thing that takes priority over this will be homework/study. So if i have no homework/study, ask me and i'll make ( to request, if you want.)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

many fucking mongos in this thread .
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Zweq wrote:many fucking mongos in this thread .
Zweg is huqe monqo?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hilarious to read this. Stop worrying, take it as a man. It's not the end of the world, neither of this scene; all is temporary. Consider this beforehand, not after you find yourself having led a life of boredom.
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

but it's so fun letting out some steam :D