eol release

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

eol release

Post by milagros »

eol development is kinda finished, only antixiit to do. I will finish it this weekend and that will be the "final" version (except minot bug fixes), whatever the state of antixiit is going to be.

However, there may be some bugs everywhere, 'cause noone really gave a shit about testing, so there will be some 2 weeks testing period with more ppl (30-50) doing proper job including whole day balleing and shit. It's also kinda necessary to set some parameters on teh server right so flagtag balles / spying / other shit work properly..

I will try to fix all teh bugs found during this period and release it right after teh. That will be the final version and all teh bugs found after that will stay unfixed.

To get an account (after this weekend), ask Kopaka to add it manually or maybe he will test his code as well and anyone could register. After teh testing period the db will be erased including all teh testing stats.

edit :
[22:41] <ribot> change topic mila and say if you collect 500 euro eol will be relased this weekend
[22:42] <teh_mila> 5k e
[carebox]
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Re: eol release

Post by Orcc »

milagros wrote:'cause noone really gave a shit about testing
Well the server has been down for two months and you haven't given us any updated files during that period, so it's been a bit difficult to test. Anyway it'll be good to have more testpeople and also see how the database handles that.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

milagros wrote:all teh bugs found after that will stay unfixed.
wtf, seriously :<
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Pawq wrote:wtf, seriously :<
ez quit elma
[carebox]
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Pawq wrote:
milagros wrote:all teh bugs found after that will stay unfixed.
wtf, seriously :<
or just give your work to some people that could edit it if needed
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i won't give my c++ code to anyone and asm code is right there..
[carebox]
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

WHY THE FUCK DOES STUFF LIKE THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I HAVE NO ACCESS TO ELMA. IT'S LIKE RECORDS UPDATES FFS.

anyways, cool news. kopa sign me up :)
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

:) but mila quit elma? :(
:mrhat:
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

great news, i hope most bugs will be fixed before you release the final version... Are you really going to quit elma? :?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

kopa, i wanna test acc ;O
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Read his post dammit, after this weekend. Don't ask for account now.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

;( :P
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

I can't wait. :)
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Chris wrote:I can't wait. :)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Blud wrote:
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

i want C++ code
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

no, because it's mila's. he doesn't make money of it, but he doesn't share, because it his. id doesn't matter that it could help improve eol. he said he won't share, over. it's his decision. it's just his. because he used his time and nobody paid him. now he says he won't share. just because. he doesn't care about elma, but he won't public it just because you are not supposed to have it. not that he wants you to feel bad. it's mila's, and that's why. maybe if you hire aliens to steal it from him, they would gice it to you. but anyway mila would take the first plane, break into your home and delete it from your hard disk. just in case you haven't got the c++ source. you simply can't. even if that would help develop elma online playing. he did so much for us and he can decide nobody else can has it. just because. it's just right that. no more begging, praying, nothing. it's on his copmuter and it will surely stay like that. and no, even in the future he knows right now that he won't change his mind. even after few years after he'll have forgotten about elma. it's what he wants. and we cannot be angry, it's his will. just because.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

abruzzi wrote:no, because it's mila's. he doesn't make money of it, but he doesn't share, because it his. id doesn't matter that it could help improve eol. he said he won't share, over. it's his decision. it's just his. because he used his time and nobody paid him. now he says he won't share. just because. he doesn't care about elma, but he won't public it just because you are not supposed to have it. not that he wants you to feel bad. it's mila's, and that's why. maybe if you hire aliens to steal it from him, they would gice it to you. but anyway mila would take the first plane, break into your home and delete it from your hard disk. just in case you haven't got the c++ source. you simply can't. even if that would help develop elma online playing. he did so much for us and he can decide nobody else can has it. just because. it's just right that. no more begging, praying, nothing. it's on his copmuter and it will surely stay like that. and no, even in the future he knows right now that he won't change his mind. even after few years after he'll have forgotten about elma. it's what he wants. and we cannot be angry, it's his will. just because.
Are you stupid ?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

no, should I?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
DaFred
39mins club

Post by DaFred »

imo its good to not share cause not every nab should be able to do shit with belma
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

DaFred wrote:imo its good to not share cause not every nab should be able to do shit with belma
Totally agree. And maybe it would be possible to get the needed info about how to make another servers from teh code? afaik it is in the c++ code.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

abruzzi wrote:no, because it's mila's. he doesn't make money of it, but he doesn't share, because it his. id doesn't matter that it could help improve eol. he said he won't share, over. it's his decision. it's just his. because he used his time and nobody paid him. now he says he won't share. just because. he doesn't care about elma, but he won't public it just because you are not supposed to have it. not that he wants you to feel bad. it's mila's, and that's why. maybe if you hire aliens to steal it from him, they would gice it to you. but anyway mila would take the first plane, break into your home and delete it from your hard disk. just in case you haven't got the c++ source. you simply can't. even if that would help develop elma online playing. he did so much for us and he can decide nobody else can has it. just because. it's just right that. no more begging, praying, nothing. it's on his copmuter and it will surely stay like that. and no, even in the future he knows right now that he won't change his mind. even after few years after he'll have forgotten about elma. it's what he wants. and we cannot be angry, it's his will. just because.
i love it, this is art! it has a meaning and i approve it, ofc it could be shared but not to all, some trusted people like smibu, totem, maxdamantus, and i might skip could be trustable imo
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Mawane wrote:
i love it, this is art! it has a meaning and i approve it, ofc it could be shared but not to all, some trusted people like smibu, totem, maxdamantus, and i might skip could be trustable imo
lol mawane, i admire you're getting the point, u're really intelligent. i just imagined mila irl-saying and nervously covering the monitor with his hands after being asked that he can't show the source code. couldn't really stand that amount of laughter i got:) thx for appreciating, of course my point of view is that eol code shouldn't be very public at all. Cheers :beer:
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Sounds like only minor bugs that are easy to get used to.
Pawq wrote:
Blud wrote:
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

LousQ wrote:Sounds like only minor bugs that are easy to get used to.
How can you tell how critical the bugs might be, that won't be revealed in the testing period?

Of course i hope mila is going to find and fix "all teh bugs", but i guess it's quite a big project. You never know...
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

welle wrote:
LousQ wrote:Sounds like only minor bugs that are easy to get used to.
How can you tell how critical the bugs might be, that won't be revealed in the testing period?
I assume that if the bugs aren't revealed without serious testing, they can't be major. But now to think of it, that's nonsense. We can only hope.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

milagros wrote:
Pawq wrote:wtf, seriously :<
ez quit elma
ez done.

Still nice to hear good news!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

looks like it's not going to happen.. too many bugs and far from done
[carebox]
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

hah why i just knew it :D)
edit:
Marian wrote: *i think he hasn't started yet
*to write it
*that eol
*impsy
*to write
*for 3 years
*"its gonna be released in a while"
*"oh changed ma mind, not"
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Just delete those bugs battle modes and it's ok. :P
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

can i get an account? :D its after weekend now :D
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ppl were actually testing properly all teh features untestable by myself alone (multiplayer cups, ..) and there were ofc many bugs and stuff so instead of coding antixiit, i fixed all teh bugs (no bug known atm)
if anyone wants to complain - fuck you
[carebox]
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I also say fuck you to anyone who complains about such nonprofit effort.
portal32

Post by portal32 »

Mila, John, and ribot represent sanity in a desperate forum. Oh, wait...
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

LousQ wrote:I also say fuck you to anyone who complains about such nonprofit effort.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

me too. fuck you
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

enough fucking o,o I will write here when you can ask me for account. No need to ask yet.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

It's funny, eol was for September 2009 :)

But I won't complain anyway, I'm not impatient.
:mrhat:
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

as far as i remember EOL was first anounced for feb08, but whatever. 2 years of waiting is nothing compared to the decades we will enjoy this game for. ;)
NoZKeY
Kuski

Post by NoZKeY »

Lukazz wrote:as far as i remember EOL was first anounced for feb08, but whatever. 2 years of waiting is nothing compared to the decades we will enjoy this game for. ;)
Wise words 8O

Ye, i'll wait patiently :)
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

i cane test
Seize the day
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

finished coding eol, only some minor adjustments for the sake of testing to be done (5 mins) and bug-fixes
so there will be some few days of internal testing (based on number of bugs found) and then some testing with more ppl and ez release afterwards
[carebox]
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

<@zanfr> >The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, mal
<@zanfr> e homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal
<@zanfr> that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.
<@zanfr> lol
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

eolphobics are fucked, eol done
i can see their sexual reaction
[carebox]
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPLASHHH

oops :roll:
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

milagros wrote:finished coding eol, only some minor adjustments for the sake of testing to be done (5 mins) and bug-fixes
so there will be some few days of internal testing (based on number of bugs found) and then some testing with more ppl and ez release afterwards
You rock! :D
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
DaFred
39mins club

Post by DaFred »

You are the best!! :D
so today is eols birthday? :)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

[15:18] <teh_mila> eol release right after i gather all 54 internal wr recs
[15:18] <teh_mila> current count 30
[15:18] <teh_mila> go ppl
[carebox]
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

you'll never get mine
someone will have to take my wr from me
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

then no eol release
[carebox]