Ban Berh, seriously.

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Ban Berh, seriously.

Post by Lousku »

Berh / daren has been constantly bashing me and others over the Belma chat, while I've been doing nothing else than chatting positively and playing.

Today I started my level LSD0010.lev and saw daren in it before battle had started. I asked how he had the level and he just told me to shut up and stop playing the game. When battle started, there was an invisible wall that made the level impossible.

I know I'm feeding a troll, but please do something to this.

If not, can somebody please tell me what I did wrong?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Ecchi
39mins club

Re: Ban Berh, seriously.

Post by Ecchi »

I agree, I'm sick and tired of his constant harassment and trolling of everyone.
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Now he started a battle called LouSucks.lev. It's just a part of the level of mine he ruined already.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I tried starting my LSD0010.lev again. He edited it again in a different way. I believe he also changed his name to MorgaN and Ali and complimented the level and insulted me.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Ah, now he threatened to kill me. How nice.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

At least this berh's comeback just before EOL will make us appreciate EOL and it's security even more once it's released.

Also I think that it would be nice if he was banned at lauta too.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

State one reason why berh should be banned at lauta. Honestly, berh's posting here is a thousand times more constructive than that of most people.

Anyways, Poor lousku :( maybe wait til there is no berh?
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

Nah, I don't see any reason why he should be banned at lauta but he is seriously wrecking havoc on belma;<
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I'll just mongo along with him until EOL. Then at least he can't use my nick or ruin my battles.

Sorry for spamming this topic, I'll edit those onto the first post.

EDIT: Oh, can't remove posts. Oh well.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Haruhi wrote:State one reason why berh should be banned at lauta. Honestly, berh's posting here is a thousand times more constructive than that of most people.
I think he's just trying to build some trust to some people to crush it later like he has done previously.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Lol Lousku, I had a great time bullying you today:) It appeared that you're just an idiot nerd kid, just I had supposed. Imagine how many people laughed at you very hard, after you made this topic and saying things (you were completely serious) like this:
Lousku wrote:Elma Scene doesn't like me I hate it now!!
I want you to play my battle and this berh has changed it again! Please abort!
I did nothing to him, was just online all the time recently!!!
He is on my nick ignore me now!!
Now, you will be treated like a kiddo for a long time. I doubt anyone else would have cared, that's why I've chosen you to make fun of.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

His behaviour is not acceptable, his intention is just to fuck with people and annoy everyone. Why on earth wouldn't he deserve a ban from the whole community? His posts here are not enough to make it all better, nothing is when considering what he's doing and the means of his actions. I believe that everyone should be responsible for their actions, and things have consequences.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I'm glad you had fun. ~4 hours well spent, lifemaster.

You'll probably agree that I would have spent that time in Elma anyway, while you could have been fucking many girls and getting drunk. So who lost?

:beer:
Last edited by Lousku on 10 Mar 2010, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Ville_J wrote:His behaviour is not acceptable, his intention is just to fuck with people and annoy everyone. Why on earth wouldn't he deserve a ban from the whole community? His posts here are not enough to make it all better, nothing is when considering what he's doing and the means of his actions. I believe that everyone should be responsible for their actions, and things have consequences.
Okay, calm down guy, I'm friendly, making levels etc. Just having fun and treating everything with a distance. You won't have to cope with me, I'll be banned in eol even before it starts. Generally I like the scene, just hating idiot-shy nerds who are too shy to even try to change their life. Today I bullied some idiot kiddo, that's all.

Lousku: It took me some 30 minutes if I add everything, I was studying, just was making time-offs to have fun as I felt you almost crying at a time :D:D

Nobody lost, I have exams soon, you just reaffirmed how childish you are.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Crying? Why would I cry? Why would you even imagine someone crying over some grief online? Personal experience, hmm? :wink:
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Nah, of course nobody would cry, just imagined it in my mind when you were shouting in belma: I HATE THE SCENE!!, etc.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

LousQ always seemed like a nice guy to me. A nice guy who does not deserve to be picked on by anyone. Berh always seemed like the opposite. And I think most of the scene would keep LousQ over you Berh. So before you call somebody idiot kiddo maybe reflect upon yourself? I think you should start picking up on exercising or something because you need to release some endorphins. Perhaps go to a massage session every once in a week? Or maybe do some yoga, I would strongly recommend it.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Bah, you're right guys, I'm sorry Lousku I exaggerated. Ban me everywhere. I'm just thinking it's better to have negative energy in the scene, it's still an energy, life, that something is actually going on.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Nah, of course nobody would cry, just imagined it in my mind when you were shouting in belma: I HATE THE SCENE!!, etc.
Nope, I didn't say that. I said something like this: "i'm starting to hate the whole scene". Mainly because moderators were afking or just doing nothing. And Belma allowed you to keep disconnecting me and spamming with my name. I now realise that I haven't paid for Belma or anyone in the scene, so nobody is required to ban the likes of you, or to do anything at all about such behaviour. So I apologise for the moderators.

You did raise some unusually angry feelings in me, I'll give you that. But I think anyone would react to someone ruining their battles, insulting levels, death threats and generally giving them a bad name in the scene.

Good luck with exams.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

How to edit coming battles ??? I wanna know !!! :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You just go to the ftp server and replace the level with your own.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

go to Balazs' house and win elma.

Besides, I do feel like berh should be banned everywhere and forever, his presence is neither needed nor appreciated.
:mrhat:
Kazeta
Kuski

Post by Kazeta »

Madness wrote:How to edit coming battles ??? I wanna know !!! :D
neither milagras knows, berh is great lol 8O
TT: 47:40,88
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Meh, remember that defending yourself and getting upset is quite normal reaction if someone teases you, not necessarily a sign of weakness. Wouldn't call anyone a idiot kiddo for doing that. Lousku and FinMan for example, who have been harassed by berh the most (as far as I know), are max positive and nice guys who keep the scene alive. Sure they don't make cups or program cool stuff, but active "normal" players are vital to the scene too.

But I gotta admire berhs endurance, spamming the chat with "FINMAANMANFIIIN" stuff for hours. Seems like creating havoc is his calling. Must feel at least a bit almighty with teh hacking skialz?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

does it really bother people when people make fun of them over the internet? i think thats kind of ridiculous and i pity you for even caring. perhaps if you stop caring and ignore it maybe berh will grow tired of hurting your poor little feelings.
God Bless America
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

gimp wrote:does it really bother people when people make fun of them over the internet? i think thats kind of ridiculous and i pity you for even caring. perhaps if you stop caring and ignore it maybe berh will grow tired of hurting your poor little feelings.
I ignored the insulting, but then he started editing my battles and disconnecting me. I won't stay quiet about that.
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

gimp wrote:does it really bother people when people make fun of them over the internet? i think thats kind of ridiculous and i pity you for even caring. perhaps if you stop caring and ignore it maybe berh will grow tired of hurting your poor little feelings.
gimp.. you obviously don't know berh and what he has done/is doing. And yes it bothers me.. why? Not because I care that he talks shit about people and tries to mock them.. no, it is because he.. and I don't know why.. tries to sabotage our fun/enjoyment of online playing.
Berh if you read this. Please stab yourself in the eye and go fuck yourself!
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Ye, ban him seriously, i am with Lousku :(
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

roope wrote:Sure they don't make cups
Well, in fact i have been making levels for mastercup 3 so this should be erased. ;)

And seriously, who the heck cares about some random idiath like berh? Myself havent got any problems with that senseless spam except for that i cant chat well with other ppl and so on... But yes, thats a reason to be banned. Go and just do it, that nerd doesnt deserve to be accepted like he is. And its cool to hear taht he does it for hours; does he really think i have chat shown. :D

And who couldnt hack some server like that, just go to torrentz.com or anywhere, search for hacking tutorials, download some and ez read those introductions for it and "I CAN HACK, IM GENIOUS", who calls this hacking?
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

sure i know what berh has done. he fucking did that nitro business on belma. he should be banned but i was more so just giv'n Louska some friendly shit talking
God Bless America
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Kazeta wrote:neither milagras knows, berh is great lol 8O
you are a fucking moron
belma lev upload was never supposed to be safe, it was a quickest implementation of file uploading in a few days
you can easily check the ftp username / password and delete/update the file yourself
meanwhile you can jerk off how great hacker you are

i still dont understand that in 3 years there didn't ANYONE create FTP where the user would not have rewrite/delete rights, it would solve 98% of the problems

to do all the stuff berh is doing, you don't need any even average skills, no need for disassembling or understanding anything
ask maxdaman, how hard it was to do his bot and what everything he would be able to do without any disassembling (i think he didn't disassemble, not sure though)
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

and for lousq :
there is no proper belma server, it is running on zworqy's personal computer
there is noone else except zworqy (not even me) who can theoretically do anything
berh is prolly using some proxy (proxies will be banned in eol) and thus banning his ip makes no sense
there are no moderators (some ppl can abort balles, nothing else)
[carebox]
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Yeah, that was just a quick name for the topic. xd. I understand it's impsy to ban anyone from Belma.

Necessary edit: EOL FTW
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Lousqu is a cool guy :PP
and berh is a cool guy too, just takin everything with a larger distance than everyone, picking some random kuskis all the time and flaming them :D like thinman :D chill lousku, lets wait for elol :)
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Berh, why do you cheat on Belma ? :devil:
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Pawq wrote:Lousqu is a cool guy :PP
and berh is a cool guy too, just takin everything with a larger distance than everyone, picking some random kuskis all the time and flaming them :D like thinman :D chill lousku, lets wait for elol :)
This ^

Also, Is there anyway Berh could have perhaps downloaded qued levels prior to the battle? If you can download a qued level (Lousq's) He'd Be able to edit it and reupload over the top.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Also, Is there anyway Berh could have perhaps downloaded qued levels prior to the battle? If you can download a qued level (Lousq's) He'd Be able to edit it and reupload over the top.
belma lev upload was never supposed to be safe, it was a quickest implementation of file uploading in a few days
you can easily check the ftp username / password and delete/update the file yourself
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Pawq wrote:Lousqu is a cool guy :PP
HAHAHAH)

E: retard.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

FIN MAN THIN MAN WHITE SKINNY ASS
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Berhabdul, aka abruzzi:

Returns to the nerds' hideout frequently to tell them that they're nerds, but more so to tell them that he's cool.
He tells them he's too cool to hang out with them, but keeps coming back;
coming back to tell them that he's too cool to hang out with them, and thus too cool to come back.

So what does the Berhabdul do when he's not hanging out with the nerds, boasting about his coolness? What could possibly be the source of this paradox that is abruzzi?

My guess is he's trying to hang out with the cool guys, but he's too much of a nerd to do so. They don't say it, but they know it - and he knows it - at heart. The thing is, the Berhabdul has been looking down upon nerds for such a long time, it breaks his heart to realize he's one of them. Therefore, he returs to the nerds frequently to bash on them, to convince himself he's not one of them. But the fact is, when doing so he behaves very much like a nerd would, and this scares him. He hates them, but he visits a forum for nerds on a daily basis, and hangs out in an irc channel intended for them. This, too, scares him, and he tries to cover things up by pretending he's "helping" the nerds, but all he does is trying to help himself by bashing on others.

Notice also how the Berh uses very nerdy methods to bash on the nerds. He, like I previously mentioned, makes long posts on a forum for said people, he cheats in a game for nerds to annoy them, he messes with the belma server, etc.. Now, how would the stereotypical nerd-basher in the movies mess with nerds? They sure as hell wouldn't log on to lauta and post long posts, connect to an irc channel and mess with a server? Why? Because that's too nerdy, and cool guys don't do nerdy things, right Berh?

However, since Berh in fact is a nerd, all he can do is to beat the nerds at their nerdy hobbies by doing nerdy things. He tries to cover his nerdiness up in his long posts, but he doesn't realize the longer the post, the more nerdy he appears.

I'm sorry Berh, but just like everyone else on this forum, you are a nerd.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

abruzzi wrote:igge - do we approve of such trend?
YES!
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

dude, i'm sure even after that post he'll find an answer, just to try to have the last word. It would be pathetic. But if he doesn't answer he accepts the fact you are right
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

abruzzi wrote:
Ville_J wrote:His behaviour is not acceptable, his intention is just to fuck with people and annoy everyone. Why on earth wouldn't he deserve a ban from the whole community? His posts here are not enough to make it all better, nothing is when considering what he's doing and the means of his actions. I believe that everyone should be responsible for their actions, and things have consequences.
Okay, calm down guy, I'm friendly, making levels etc. Just having fun and treating everything with a distance. You won't have to cope with me, I'll be banned in eol even before it starts. Generally I like the scene, just hating idiot-shy nerds who are too shy to even try to change their life. Today I bullied some idiot kiddo, that's all.

Lousku: It took me some 30 minutes if I add everything, I was studying, just was making time-offs to have fun as I felt you almost crying at a time :D:D

Nobody lost, I have exams soon, you just reaffirmed how childish you are.
Berh, nobody cares about others lifes while playing, while you are obsessed on that matter. Have you got any problems?

When I play belma I don't want to see some moron who thinks that he is funny, who spoils gameplay. I would rather enjoy proper battling, I guess everyone would. If it's not prope, it's waste of time for me.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i'm too nab to hack :<
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Don't feed attention to the mongoloid
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

anyone interested in rubbing medium rare bacon strips across my nipples?
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Kortsu
Kuski

Post by Kortsu »

I am interested but not qualified for the job.
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

John wrote:Don't feed attention to the mongoloid
exactly. and if somebody wants berh's photo for the darts, i would upload :twisted:
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

CuLiNo wrote:
John wrote:Don't feed attention to the mongoloid
exactly. and if somebody wants berh's photo for the darts, i would upload :twisted:
I'd like his photo for the shooting range!
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

here ya go, 5 year old one :D
http://up.k10x.net/cftfuhbpewmyo/berh.jpg
sry berh, but u kinda deserved that :twisted:
//no offence