Convert iTunes to MP3

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Sweet_November
Beginner kuski

Convert iTunes to MP3

Post by Sweet_November »

Dear fellows!

Is it a problem to change itunes to MP3? I say NINE :) Its really annoying not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To convert iTunes to MP3 I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.

What you your solution? Why itunes brings this inconvinience? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?

thanks in advance!
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: Convert iTunes to MP3

Post by Lousku »

Interesting good questions, fellow human. I hope you have a nice day. :beer:
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

That post makes SO much sense.

Iriver ftw.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

lol @ sweet november, december can be sweet or may at least
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

lol at topic like this on elma forum.

btw: I LOVE my iPod Touch. I wouldn't change it for any other mp3 player. Never. So fuck off :)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I wonder what the core reason behind our friend Sweet November's dislike towards Apple is. Was he forced to eat a rotten apple as a child? Is he constantly being forced to eat rotten apples at his workplace? Is this a traditional manhood ritual in Poland? Interesting quirks of the human mind, but I believe it's all fixable. It all starts from sharing. Please share, Sweet November. Don't be afraid to open up and let us help you and your unsettled mind. Be human.

In other news, the sun is shining. 8)
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Actually, as my post shows, Iriver as a brand is inferior, but the hardware is often better than Apples I-Pods
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Simply don't use itunes in the first place, or anything form crapland of Apple..
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

are you kidding with me kopa, so long you have ipod or phone, which is imba, itunes is a must
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

IPods and iPads are from the crapland of Apple, aren't they?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Polarix wrote:are you kidding with me kopa, so long you have ipod or phone, which is imba, itunes is a must
That's exactly what's wrong with ipod, iphone ect. that you HAVE to use itunes
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

imo iTunes is okiz, I use it, it feels more convenient than the other players (tried foobar, wmp, winamp)
:mrhat:
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

some people just don't know how to use itunes
Ecchi
39mins club

Post by Ecchi »

After both mine and my brothers computer crashed some 4-5 times after launching itunes I figured something is wrong with it. Nuff said.
RIP enthusiast claim image:(
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

My experience with iTunes: Some years ago installed it and it started finding audio files from the computer without asking. I left it there for a night and woke up to see that it had added every single audio file from my hard drives to its library. Yay! Also, it's megaheavy compared to Winamp or any other decent player. The thing I hate most about Apple's mp3 players is the file transfer system. I need to use my mp3 player as a memory stick sometimes to transfer some school stuff or a file from computer to computer or something, and you just can't do that with Apple's products.

Btw... why are we having a conversation in a spam topic? :)
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

I don't know, lets hope svein Rune will fix(That was a joke). Anyways, Ive had iTunes some months on my win 7 pc, it has never crashed yet, even though i transfer thousands of songs at once, in the same time i operate my ipod. itunes has far better design than the other musicprogs i have tried (Bismuths list over there). Very easy to use and very fast to find what you are looking for. It have max internet functions as well. The way itunes sort, podacasts, video(tv programs, films everything), audiobooks, songs picts etc is also very good. But here come the best part for my sake:

I listen to music mostly mobile, i mean with ipod. Still, i want to register what ive listened to into last.fm. When i plug the ipod, last.fm will with once pick up all the songs ive listened to on my ipod.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

LousQ wrote:The thing I hate most about Apple's mp3 players is the file transfer system. I need to use my mp3 player as a memory stick sometimes to transfer some school stuff or a file from computer to computer or something, and you just can't do that with Apple's products.
i can with my ipod. you just have to allow disk use in the settings when you have itunes open. though i don't know if it is the same for other ipods that use flash memory
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

A friend of mine bought an apple mac mini, and yes, it is quite fast and it is small, but

itunes sucked so much, we imported some music (about 300 gigs), and it took several weeks. The importing of those tags and volume analysis should be a background process.

My closing argument is this: when you really want to have the greatest freedom to use all the functions you'd like in a computer, you use an apple and run virtualbox for both linux and windows. Ofcourse, you are much better off with just not trying to get all things done, because in the end the amount of problems in life, and thus with computers, are unlimited. It's best to not try to solve everything, but rather make the best out of it. So screw this discussion really.