personal hygiene question and thoughts

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

User
Kuski

personal hygiene question and thoughts

Post by User »

What kind of anus cleansing operations are you guys performing? Lately i have been feeling that wiping my anus after taking a dumb just isnt enough, so i take quick showers after, but i only wash from the waist down so it only adds few minutes to the process and i feel much cleaner afterwards. If you happen to get shit on your face you dont just wipe it with paper, you wash it with water, you cant get all of it out by just wiping it with paper. You could also time your daily or bidaily showers after your shit but that is not always convinient, also if you rarely leave home like me, daily showers dont always happen.

Another thing i do is shave my ass, its relatively hairy and excrement could "stick" into it and spread the fecies to a larger area and its hard to get poo out with just paper from hair anyway. What are your thoughts and what kind of actions are you guys taking in areas such as this and related ones? Did i convince you guys to do the same? I feel like this should be more commonly done and im hoping to set a new standard, if you will.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Re: personal hygiene question and thoughts

Post by Bludek »

I started doing same cleansing operations about a year ago. I agree that simple wiping with paper is usualy not enough. Before that I didn't care (or dunno), but now I feel exactly the same. That's also why I don't like taking a shit in public restrooms, coz I know I won't be able to clean my ass properly. Well, I didn't like public restrooms anytime before, but now I have one more reason.

But I can't agree with 2nd part of your message. I find ass shaving quite gay. Also cutted hairs could be stinging, isn't it uncomfortable?
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Jappe wrote:[...]Another thing i do is shave my ass, its relatively hairy and excrement could "stick" into it and spread the fecies to a larger area and its hard to get poo out with just paper from hair anyway. What are your thoughts and what kind of actions are you guys taking in areas such as this and related ones? Did i convince you guys to do the same? I feel like this should be more commonly done and im hoping to set a new standard, if you will.
I don't know how hairy you are but I sure hope you are simply trimming the hair in between you buttcheeks, not the entire surface of the ass. If I did, I would look quite ridiculous (having also hairy ass, legs). Personnaly, I wouldn't shave my entire ass + legs + back etc because it would grow back very quickly and I don't see the use to. Trimming pubic hair, I am all for it. For god's sake, in my late puberty, I pretty much had an afro going on down there, something had to be done!
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I don't wipe it at all, toilet paper is too expensive.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

personally i do indian style.... means i wash myself with water after any toilet visit... then clean hands properly with soap... no need for a shower then, just make sure there is soap in the toilet first if i gotta poo... note that i also pour water on penis after urination... after the habit of doing this it feels very unfresh not to do so...

another aspect of personal hygiene is how often you wash your clothes... i guess it's quite normal to wash underwear and stuff every day...other things i use maybe two days, like trousers, sweaters, before washing
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

If i have nesquick in my anal hair i take cactus in and after some moves it's alright.

but seriously i shave the hair between buttcheeks maybe once per two weeks; also i'm using TP to clean my ass and having morning and evening showers every day.
Bonerless, you can search for some info about after-shaving-hair-growing-speed - you'll know that ASHGS is increased only during some hours after shaving!
Image Image
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

A friend of mine told me the story of his friend who asked his girlfriend to wipe his ass and remove the crusted poo on his anal hair. Poor her.

As for myself, I make sure to clean my ass properly, especially when I had the BPC earlier in the day (BPC = boxers/bobettes pogné(e)s dans (la) craque, which means boxers stuck in the crack), but this happens quite rarely. Pretty unpleasant when it happens though, especially because it means the paper didn't do the job like it should have. As for the hair, well, that's something I live with. I agree with Jappe though.

Weird topic by the way.
:mrhat:
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

if his girlfriend was licking the crusty poo off of his ass, then that would be called a dirty anillingus, as for me i prefer clean cunnilingus. not that i've tried the first.

i don't think i could cut my ass hair though, i clean with paper until its clean, and yes that's enough imo, its an ass! come on. how do you guys shave your ass anyway, please explain, seems mad tedious. plus most chicks i know love body hair, so do i. i'm glad i don't have those fake make up bitches as friends. i did however started containing my pubic hair bush a little lately, rocking the brueno landing strip nowadays, my girlfriend wants the rainforest back desperately though. the plus for me is that its quicker to clean and dry.

little dried pewp balls stuck on ass hair are called dingelberries, a friend told me.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

in Quebec I've heard two names: relus and kayuks. Both sound nasty.
:mrhat:
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

"Maqueïlle" or "mequeille" here.
I heard in in italian it would be "tarzanelli"
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

So how long does it take you guys to shave your face and how often do you do it?

(sorry, I only now realized that this topic is specifically about ass)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I approve of this necro!

I usually shave the evening before going out, though at most every other day, so it varies a lot. In vacation it can go weeks between shaves. Usually takes maybe 5 minutes? Dunno, do it in the shower.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

This was one of my favourite history threads on lauta.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I shaved yesterday, I do it sometimes quite frequently and sometimes wait for weeks, depends on things and stuff.
I need better gear, then could make something enjoyable out of my facial hair, but so far orka to spend extra money on such.
ToMaT
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

I honestly never thought about shaving the hair around my asshole. Do other men really do this?

Need more reviews from those that have please.
God Bless America
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I tried once, but not very effectively. I wanted to have an easier time with cleaning it after poo-poo. The way I did it was not recommended though. I guess if you want that you should go wax it somewhere. Nowadays I have my own place with my own shower so I oftentimes just take a shower after poo-poo instead.
(For those interested, I did it with a one-time-use only kinda razer and was very paranoid I would cut myself, but it worked out GOOD ENOUGH, but not as clean-shaved as I would've wanted)
ToMaT
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Never tried it, but from the people I know who have it's apparantly quite uncomfortable.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
farnsworth
Kuski

Post by farnsworth »

once a week, with machine. Could do 2 weeks, wont even be 1 cm at that point :beer: