Dating Ariane Game

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Lukazz
36mins club

Dating Ariane Game

Post by Lukazz »

TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: Dating Ariane Game

Post by Kopaka »

impsy to get more than a 2..
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

that bitch makes me wonder how did we ever get born
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

fuck my screen is all wet now
:mrhat:
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i fucked her on the couch and then twice in the bed :)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

fucked her twice in bed
sax game, you can see your own cock while swimming naked and it's rather small:)
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

fucked her on the couch, 2x in bed, massaged breast in teh bath, watched her taking shower, played naked basketball with her, .. anything else possible?

-----------

googled for teh, completely different solutions there;)
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

solutions on teh internet usually dont work because they were for various different versions and solutions changed
however, i checked teh sources and managed to fuck her twice in bed, on the couch, in the hottub, in the car in front of that shop, in the car after photoshoot, she gave a blowjob, i licked her pussy, convinced her to strip in the strip club and masturbate there, managed to go there together also with one other girl from lingerie (rebecca), did skinny dipping with ariane or both rebecca & ariane, made ariane stole rebecca's cloth, played naked basketball, naked water-skiing, shed went to pick the mail naked and so on.. it was fun:)
[carebox]
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

hoyling a dating game is bizarre imo
:mrhat:
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

milagros wrote:solutions on teh internet usually dont work because they were for various different versions and solutions changed
however, i checked teh sources and managed to fuck her twice in bed, on the couch, in the hottub, in the car in front of that shop, in the car after photoshoot, she gave a blowjob, i licked her pussy, convinced her to strip in the strip club and masturbate there, managed to go there together also with one other girl from lingerie (rebecca), did skinny dipping with ariane or both rebecca & ariane, made ariane stole rebecca's cloth, played naked basketball, naked water-skiing, shed went to pick the mail naked and so on.. it was fun:)
wtf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how the hell did you get her to masturbate in the strip club?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Lukazz wrote:
milagros wrote:solutions on teh internet usually dont work because they were for various different versions and solutions changed
wtf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how the hell did you get her to masturbate in the strip club?
if you want to go there without 2nd girl, you have to do all that basic shit at start to get good relationship, she should eat food (so she won't kick you out after 4th drink), then you have to make here drink 4 drinks at home, then if you go to the car, you drive, then you can turn left instead of going downtown and there is a strip club
if she had 4 drinks, she will agree to take part in the amateur strip competition
then after some order of dancing around the pole, taking stuff off and so on you get to the last stage where you pick "live act"

if you want to go there together with 2nd girl Rebecca, you do basic shit at start, then go to the bar, let after some drink go dancing, then when the guy touches her boobs, you should protect her and then you get kicked out. After that go to the lingerie, buy her new underwear and after that usually rebecca offers you to go to the bar, but you were already kicked out so she proposes to go to the strip club, then you can convince them both to take part in the strip competition. If you succeed, you can go home and strip yourself for the girls at home
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i always just get the option "go to the convenience store" when i want to drive away with the car.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

you do teh start, dance some, go to kitchen, drink, take steaks from the fridge, drink outside, eat inside, drink twice during eating and talking shit go out
you get convinience store option if you already ate somewhere out or what
i try later if you cant do teh
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

wtf, i got there but i can't see any pictures:
http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/stripdance1.jpg
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i didn't have that problem before
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

wasn't it http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/stripclub1.jpg ?
probably some link got broken
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

milagros wrote:wasn't it http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/stripclub1.jpg ?
ye, first stripclub picture works, but when she starts to undress i can't see most of the pictures.
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Lukazz wrote:
milagros wrote:wasn't it http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/stripclub1.jpg ?
ye, first stripclub picture works, but when she starts to undress i can't see most of the pictures.
happens to me too when hot girls get naked. I start getting dizzy and I can't see the whole picture!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

try to avoid "dance" in the first stage:)
use "pole" in first two rounds between taking the cloth off
[carebox]
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

this is the last picture i get, and then no matter what i can't see any more pictures: http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/strip3.jpg
always looks like this: http://up.k10x.net/tkimfpnqdxuoq/ariane.jpg
whatever.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

looks like that's an "exit-pic" that is missing = you failed:)
try to get better relationship before (all the crap with dancing, going for swim and shit, dunno if you are doing it right)
theoretically I can try it again, write you exactly how to do teh
i will try during weekend
[carebox]
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

just record a vid and post here :D)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

tried teh, some of the images (where she dances around chair and shit) are missing but they were there before
every image she take her cloth off is there

it was smth like this :
compliment, book, kiss cheek, dance jazz, kiss, dance softrock, kiss, neck dipp, go to kitchen, drink wine, get steaks, drink wine outside, wait for steaks, drink, compliment, eat, drink, talk (or whatever the order if these 5 was), if you miss 4th drink, get one from the livingroom, got for a ride, turn left to outskirts, go to cabaret, ask her to join the strip party, then always do one of the other options (dancing, pole, ..) before removing each cloth, do 3 of them before bra and 3 before thong, then rub body and stuff and life sex (i forgot the exact order, but it works with various combinations, sometimes she doesn't want to remove thong:/ )
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

in general, the game works like this:
there is a main form (simply html) containing values of your relationship
it contains frames which swap based on your action chosen and your values
for each action you need certain values (certain number of kisses, drinks, dances, ..), it is NOT the more the better

so you play and get to some point where the girl doesn't want to go further.. you check sources for a condition under which she would go further (or you cheat and modify it yourself:) )
the you do a minor modification to your "run" - like one less kiss or drink so now the values match and you get further
you should avoid randomness, do exactly the same shit every time so it's repeatable
then ez fuck her everywhere i mentioned
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Rated R for PENIS //Orcc

or just show your cock to all the ladies
http://arianeb.com/dateariane/images/couchduo8.jpg
[carebox]
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Why?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

because girls like cocks
[carebox]
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

that makes sense
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

Zweq wrote:that bitch makes me wonder how did we ever get born
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020