Pab cheating online

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Zweq
34mins club

Re: Pab cheating online

Post by Zweq »

Kiiwi wrote:internals are "done"
they had been done, have been done, were done 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 1.337 years ago, 1 month ago, they're still done, will be done. all styles and wrs are perfect, were perfect and will be perfect. elma - impsy better
Kiiwi
37mins club

Post by Kiiwi »

didn't mean that...But for most people it's a wasted effort, u and kazan etc. are supertalented :D

I'm just saying that the interest and excitement towards internals are pretty low these days, i know there are still styles, 34tt is reachable etc. but normal kuskis can't participate (unlike when the game was still young), all we can do is spectate and give u ideas to try out :D

I'm an internalist and an internal fan, and it isn't hard to see that the majority of players (at least players online) think internals are shit, they keep telling me that when i play them, and that there aren't many serious internalists. You, Grob, Kazan, Romy4, Jamppa, me, Memphis....
Image "It's good to be having fun, but it'd be funnier to be good"
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Kiiwi wrote:Just seeing that elma documentary "internal memories" tells a lot, we're already starting to look back
I disagree here, it was a very nice documentary that makes us sure that the elma history will never be forgotten. Also a very pleasant and reliable source for the newbies like me to get to know what and who was going on several years ago :) I think that the elma community is living its new life, independent and very different from the one 7-8 years ago, but it's still developing and going forward, unlike what you think :) just my observations anyway
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Why isn't that retard Behr banned for life? I haven't been active in EOL but since early belma days (and even before!) but he has always been a fucking annoying retard kid. Y u no ban? :|
belele
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

dont be so angry, I think, that 100 years would be enough, cuz usually a life little bit shorter anyway;)

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

jonsterion wrote:Why isn't that retard Behr banned for life? I haven't been active in EOL but since early belma days (and even before!) but he has always been a fucking annoying retard kid. Y u no ban? :|
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

milagros wrote:Elma wrs have never been safe from cheating. There were some cheated wr(s) which you can still find in the wr table history (not mine).
I know this topic is a bit dead lately, but i was wondering why these players haven't been put into the spotlight or given a one year ban like pab?
God Bless America
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

gimp wrote:I know this topic is a bit dead lately, but i was wondering why these players haven't been put into the spotlight or given a one year ban like pab?

http://www.moposite.com/info_knowledge_ ... #Blacklist
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Berh, I am well aware of the blacklist but all those people have had their cheated wrs removed from the table and have served their time. What Milagros said is that their are still wrs in the history that have not been taken out, meaning us others don't know who they are and neither has their punishment been recognized or enforced. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all said wrs on blacklist have been taken off history right? So others have not gotten their punishment, somebody who is in favor of pabs ban said "it's simple, if you cheat you get 1 year ban" or something like that. Well it would be hypocritical to be so gun-ho about pabs ban and not these others wouldn't it? Or does nobody believe in principle around here? Milagros you should surely identify these players to the community so that your guy's ideas of justice are served, anything less would be hypocritical. Unless of course you were referring to the blacklist and I am mistaken in which case I apologize.
God Bless America
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

His point obviously was that they are not caught and no one knows which wrs were cheated and which not. And why he said it was obviously that Smibu's sl showed how "easy" it is to make an uncatchable sl. Of course they would get an instant ban.

This leads to the fact Smibu's sl getting spread was actually a very good thing on the other hand because it prevents us from some other person(s) using such undetectable sl. However, as far as I understand the "problem" (that makes them detectable) with other saveloads, this kinda sl always seems to be pure pain to use.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

that was not the point
[carebox]
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

I have read through these messages maybe 5 times and I am absolutely unsure what point did anyone have.
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015