jappe's "humor"

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Lukazz
36mins club

jappe's "humor"

Post by Lukazz »

[01:43:31] (Yoni) !jew 10*
[01:43:56] (Jappe2) jewlover
[01:44:09] (Yoni) im a jew.
[01:44:14] (Yoni) and proud to be so
[01:44:15] (Jappe2) raus raus juden raus
[01:46:27] (Yoni) anyway, jappe what do you have against us?
[01:46:56] (Jappe2) hitler is my hero
[01:47:08] (Yoni) then i feel sorry for u
[01:47:56] (Jappe2) yoni i might feel little bit sorry for you when you are baking in
[01:48:00] (Jappe2) the oven, but just a little
[...]
[01:52:47] (Jappe2) dont listen to this jew
[01:53:14] (Yoni) jappe, im just curious, are you arab?
[01:54:37] (Jappe2) no yoni im part of the superior race
[01:54:46] (Yoni) which is?
[01:54:59] (Jappe2) look at this stupid jew
[01:55:08] (Jappe2) aryan race
[...]
[01:59:39] (Jappe2) think of the apple as a jew
[01:59:45] (Jappe2) and flower as gas chamber
[01:59:59] (Jappe2) and im sure you will make very fast times

then he started this lev

personally i really don't care about what jappe does, because i know he's not serious and i know how to handle that kind or humor, but some people seem to be really offended by his "jokes". i know jappe's actually a nice guy who has just some really fucked up sense of humor, but pls, kopaka or whoever can talk some sense into him, make him stop the nazi-talk. if it was some other guy, who said these kind of things, he would've already gotten a warning at least, and jappe is even a moderator. thank you.
Attachments
HitlerSS.lev
(4.46 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
totem
39mins club

Re: jappe's "humor"

Post by totem »

jappe is a little nazi bitch, no need to discuss. If it were only about me he would have been banned from lauta and eol.
btw i don't see any humor in his talks, he's just talking about people who were murdered, sometimes after a period of incarceration in death camps. Then other ill people burnt their body in oven. right. what a joke

edit : btw i'm not jew i'm atheist but i can't stand little bitch like jappe who hide behind an internet connection to let sink their venom, like the little frustrated shit they are.
Thundr-
37mins club

Post by Thundr- »

One of the SL cup levels by jappe is named "Orange Jews". Perhaps coincidence or unrelated to this nazi humor (chosen simply a fun pun) but just thought id point it out.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

of course it's not a coincidence, he wouldnt put it just because it's some random fun pun. Also it's a well-known old and recycled nazi pun, one variation was used for example here at hipsterhitler.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Nothing offensive about "orange jews". It could simply be a reference to the jewish community of the Netherlands.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

it does not come from that comic
never said it does
Lousku wrote:Nothing offensive about "orange jews". It could simply be a reference to the jewish community of the Netherlands.
yeh it isn't, but considering the amount of his jewjokes, this one adds some flame into the subject anyway. If it was coming from any other guy it wouldnt be any offensive, but seeing another phrase about jews coming from jappe makes me wonder what's this guy's problem. It isn't a style of humour, it's plain assholeness.
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

i find jappe max entertaining. all who are whining about his humor lose the game.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Sometimes, Jappe humor is best. For instance when jappe posted that fucked up pedo story, then later posted a doctored image showing it as ramone and then all the new nabs were like 'OMG WTF RAMONE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?'

I lolled

However, sometimes i find things not funny, for instance the jewish stuff. Not because i get offended, but because i couldn't give a fuck and the fact that he finds humor out of it all merely makes me lose faith in his intellect.

That being said, however, Jappe humor is a hell of a lot less tired than jaytea humor.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

Doing it for the lulz. What makes it worth it are the people who get upset. If you DO get upset, you should really think on whether your perspective on life is smart. Why do you let someone you don't even know to so easily spoil your enjoyment? Rather stop taking such things too seriously and no-one can get at you.

Anyways, without commenting on Jappe's humour specifically, much of black humour is funny.
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

excuse me, whom "perspective on life" is smart ?

Jappe does not spoil anything to me, i put him in my ignored list a long time ago; but such a behaviour (the nazi/racist stuff) is childish and all who don't agree with this should grow up OR admit they are actually nazis/racists.
Anyway as it has already been pointed out in the past, we should not expect anything serious from lauta forums, and it's a pity.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Basically if you get provocated you lose, that's how it goes, unfortunately. The one who loses temper is always the loser. I'm not trying to justify any trolling/provocation here. The line has to be drawn somewhere. I'm not a saint myself, but I pity the nazi/jew/rape stuff or making fun of other's dead relatives.

Actually this subject is very wide and interesting, we could even talk about overpopulation problems and what really is true wisdom and what is not, what is wrong and what is not. Right and wrong were predefined to us, is it right to to overpopulate the earth and destroy thousands of species in the process, etc.
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Zweq wrote:Basically if you get provocated you lose, that's how it goes, unfortunately. The one who loses temper is always the loser. I'm not trying to justify any trolling/provocation here. The line has to be drawn somewhere. I'm not a saint myself, but I pity the nazi/jew/rape stuff or making fun of other's dead relatives.

Actually this subject is very wide and interesting, we could even talk about overpopulation problems and what really is true wisdom and what is not, what is wrong and what is not. Right and wrong were predefined to us, is it right to to overpopulate the earth and destroy thousands of species in the process, etc.
Jappe2 is loser in that situation. I wonder if he is such a idiot in real life.

I bet Yoni can file civil lawsuit against him. Would be funny.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

Lukazz wrote:[01:43:31] (Yoni) !jew 10*
[01:43:56] (Jappe2) jewlover
[01:44:09] (Yoni) im a jew.
[01:44:14] (Yoni) and proud to be so
[01:44:15] (Jappe2) raus raus juden raus
[01:46:27] (Yoni) anyway, jappe what do you have against us?
[01:46:56] (Jappe2) hitler is my hero
[01:47:08] (Yoni) then i feel sorry for u
[01:47:56] (Jappe2) yoni i might feel little bit sorry for you when you are baking in
[01:48:00] (Jappe2) the oven, but just a little
[...]
[01:52:47] (Jappe2) dont listen to this jew
[01:53:14] (Yoni) jappe, im just curious, are you arab?
[01:54:37] (Jappe2) no yoni im part of the superior race
[01:54:46] (Yoni) which is?
[01:54:59] (Jappe2) look at this stupid jew
[01:55:08] (Jappe2) aryan race
[...]
[01:59:39] (Jappe2) think of the apple as a jew
[01:59:45] (Jappe2) and flower as gas chamber
[01:59:59] (Jappe2) and im sure you will make very fast times

then he started this lev

personally i really don't care about what jappe does, because i know he's not serious and i know how to handle that kind or humor, but some people seem to be really offended by his "jokes". i know jappe's actually a nice guy who has just some really fucked up sense of humor, but pls, kopaka or whoever can talk some sense into him, make him stop the nazi-talk. if it was some other guy, who said these kind of things, he would've already gotten a warning at least, and jappe is even a moderator. thank you.
i actually loled
geomatric hallucinations
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

when i say what i say it really reveals more about others than me. i think these people who get max annoyed and angry here are actually second on the "racist scale" right after the people who actually go around yelling racist stuff blah blah
yeh, there are certain people who fall under your description, so you're kinda right about it. Still it doesn't change the fact that you act like a douche by saying what you say. And then you hide behind walls of words pretending to technically being right in what you do, therefore excusing yourself. Same applies to your moderating in eol - you're hiding behind the rules and continue to annoy people while _technically_ being right. But on the moral side you're being silly and deserve a punch in the face for what you do.
And yeh, i dont remember being offended by your jokes, they are sometimes even cool, but your attitude is fucked up. Mocking something is completely fine, but the most important aspect of it is to stop at some point, and that's where you fail. Intentionally.
And your post could be shortened into one sentence - "live with it, fuckers, i'm clean, it's you who are not perfect enough". You do really sound like a good person.
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Jappe wrote:
Chris wrote:Jappe2 is loser in that situation. I wonder if he is such a idiot in real life.

I bet Yoni can file civil lawsuit against him. Would be funny.
i think this topic already shows im a winner when people like you get max upset. it would be funny indeed because that would show his knowledge of the legal system equals that of your monkey brain.

when i say what i say it really reveals more about others than me. i think these people who get max annoyed and angry here are actually second on the "racist scale" right after the people who actually go around yelling racist stuff. its kinda like those antigay priests who tour the country and preach their gay hating gospel and then its later revealed that they were having sex with gay prostitutes etc. these people reject that side inside themselves and they deal with it by preaching against it. its just the same in this topic, they read my stuff and they recognize something in themselves they dont like and this public outcry is their way of rejecting it and dealing with it

+ they have no sense of humour, there are always these people going "omg you cant make fun of that" and they are truly fucking retards, reminds me of christians who get offended when someone says his atheist
I believe, it's perfectly reasonable to get upset when someone (you) insults and provokes. I don't care if you are fine with that, but you acted and you still act like douche. Maybe you are aciting like attention whore, if you are happy that someone makes such a topics like this.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Whoa, anpdad managed to express almost all my feelings about this.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

like someone said,
it's the internet. you upset you lose.
39:37,91
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

And here we go with teh classic quote.

Arguing on the internet is much like participating in the Special Olympics. You may win, but you're still a retard
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Or maybe it's time to get past that.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

I never suggested this on lauta. One day maybe people will open their eyes.
:mrhat:
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

I think Jappe2 is an enigma that wants to be solved/bounced.
Image ^_^