USA

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

USA

Post by niN »

So I am angry and I wanted to post something so I post it here, sorry if:
this topic is stupid,
this topic is irrelevant,
this topic already exists somewhere,
this topic is offensive in any way to any one.

I am going to america on the 8th of June, and already I hate the country! I was going to apply for the ESTA (visa), and I didn't really think much about it. My friends said just google esta and take the top url and fill it out. It's not hard they said. So that's what I did, not really caring about reading the small text in the top right corner where it said it cost 60$ extra to apply for a visa here. After filling it out I saw there were other sites where you could apply for the same visa aswell. I thought, hmm that's stupid?

Anyway, when I checked my bank account I saw 74$ had been taken from it and I thought wtf? so I went back and checked the site and noticed the text... Then I checked the other sites and there was this one site where you could apply for the same visa for only 14$. This is moronic, fucking society making money off of a student with his nose so deep in the poverty shit I have to eat fucking crumbs off the kitchen floor.

First off all, this ESTA shit is fucking bullshit. The questions I have to answer are stupid and pointless. Second, why the hell don't the government organize something official instead of letting anyone claim money for this visa, at any price they please?

Argh, moronic system... from what I've heard, america is full of them... How fucking hard is it to run a show?
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: USA

Post by Lousku »

Spent 2 years there. Hated it.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Well I dunno anything about that, but here is a picture of some cute kittens to cheer you up :')

Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Differense between yoghurt and puritans? Leave yoghurt alone for 400 years and it develops a culture. I'd also rather go to China.

Why are you going, niN? What'll you do there?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Always read everything if you're going to apply for something, and do your research - don't just listen to friends.

Sucks for you though. Hope it'll be worth it anyway.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Me and three friends are going there for one month's vacation. We are doing the roadtrip from new york to las vegas.

Ye... I hope the states will give me better experiences in the future. And thanks kopa :)
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

niN wrote:The questions I have to answer are stupid and pointless. Second, why the hell don't the government organize something official instead of letting anyone claim money for this visa, at any price they please?
CAPITALISM :lmao:
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

better than communism
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

niN: sorry to hear, but gl/hf with the trip anyway. Try not to judge too badly and you might enjoy it.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Tigro wrote:better than communism
Communism ez better. I'm guessing you count Stalinism etc at communism as well?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
totem
39mins club

Post by totem »

I remember i went on this site, which seems quite "official" (and is also on top of my google search list); it cost me like you said (15-20$)

as you said ESTA seems useless (and it may be so in the end), but when you're at the airport it facilitates the process
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

hi niN

It's your fault that you googled some random site. There is official site from what I remember. You can always visit your countries' foreign office website and seek for US travel advice or visit website of US embassy in your country. Another advice. On airport don't act like a 'wise guy' when they ask you any questions.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Yes I know it's my fault, and I know I shouldn't act up on the airport. I'm just saying, I think it's a stupid system and I am angry because of this incident. Like you would be angry if you spilled a milk or something, it's very unecessary money.

Anyway, I am slowly getting over it. It's only money.
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

i think there are or must also be quite many okiz people in the usa.
they got a shitload of people at least - cant all be fucked in the brain.
ive been there with the age of 6 or 7 cuz my father had work to do in pittsburgh.
it was alright back then. i dont rememer sick differences except the space and chuck e cheese - which was awesome.
most of the us-tards are overenthusiastic, stubborn and witless bastards. but some americunts also do good stuff.

sorry for your moneyloss nin, but might also taught you a lesson you can use over there.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

I like the US (havent been everywhere though)... nice people, nice nature, nice cities. Of course there are lots of idiots there but they are in Europe, China and everywhere else, too.
Also 1 Dollar bills are fucking nice. And bagels for 30c. And driving a car.
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."