Saveload WR table

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

Madness
35mins club

Saveload WR table

Post by Madness »

SAVELOAD WR TABLE

Rules:
- In order to get into this table, tell me your time via PM (preferably) or post it here. Replays are not required, unless they contain some kind of controversial bounce/bug or you are an untrustworthy person.
- Each time needs to be better than the current legit WR.
- Allowed tools: Mila's saveload.
- You can't use someone else's .dat file to get a WR, unless you have a permission to do so. If you improve someone else's WR using their .dat, you can let it be credited to their nick if you wish.
- Bug bounces are not allowed. Bounces that look too strange and irreproducible will not be accepted.
- Bug pops are not allowed.
- Hooked bugs are not allowed.
- Bug stretches (aka epileptic jerks) are not allowed.
- Grip wheel pops are allowed.

There is no perfect way of telling what is an acceptable bounce and what is already a bug. In general, if you get a bounce with the minimum distance from the centre of the bike lower than 0.0300, there's a good chance that it's a bug. If the minimum distance is between 0.0300 and 0.0700, you should try the air test and see what the wheel does. If the minimum distance is over 0.0700, there's often nothing to worry about.

There will be some leeway in Pipe for the min distance on the first bounce as long as the bounce looks natural and is not extraordinarily strong.

Air test:
1) Make an empty level with just air around you.
2) Autoplay your rec to the frame where the bounce happens (usually the min distance frame for bug bounces).
3) Save on that frame.
4) Load your state in the empty level and hold brake (or gas if you bounced using gas) with the same fps.
5) Mila's SL just loads the state of the bike, so you will have the exact same state only in the middle of air.
6) Since you are in the middle of air, the pop will be visible regardless of direction and since pop is not dependent on polygons (only the visibility is), you can see how much there is.
7) Bug pop is the only reason bug bounces happen, so bug or any extraordinarily strong pop = bug.

Additional rules to prevent hoyling bounces to the point of bugginess and replacing WRs with worse buggier times:

Internals where there is a bounce at the end (6. Long Haul, 8. Tag, 32. Steep Corner, 40. Double Trouble, 47. Enigma, 52. Hang Tight):
- In order for your WR to be accepted, you need to have a better run prior to the bounce (see the links above).

Internals where there is a bounce at the beginning (30. Pipe):
- ?

Links:
Click here to download the best public SL recs.
Click here to see the Elastomania Saveloaded Quick TRAILER.
Clink here or on the table to browse older tables.

FAQ:
Q: How did Bjenn get into this table?
A: He cheated.

Q: Am I the only one who doesn't see the update in the first post?
A: Yes.

Q: How do I remap save/load keys in mila's SL?
A: Run eolconf.exe, click Function Keys and then change F3 (save) and F4 (load) keys to your desired ones.

Q: Why are wheel pops allowed?
1) They are easily reproducible.
2) They are used in regular WRs (Flat Track, Freefall, Hooked).
3) They are impossible to detect (with low fps you can see them clearly, but as you increase the fps, the pop becomes weaker and weaker, but it's still there).
4) Forbidding them would mean forbidding braking whenever you are very close to a polygon.

Q: Why are stretches allowed?
1) They are easily reproducible with low fps. The only thing that makes them irreproducible is the fps switching, which saves the wheel from going inside the ground.
2) It's used in Animal Farm regular WR.
3) Forbidding them would mean forbidding fps switching.

-------------------------------------------------------  Updated: 01/01/2018  -------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------  Total Time: 33:11:23  -------------------------------------------------------

Image
Last edited by Madness on 6 Jun 2018, 13:56, edited 84 times in total.
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Re: Saveload WR table

Post by FinMan »

coc0k :mrgreen:
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

i was going to make this too, but you need to prove those times with recs, so... where rec0rz?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I don't require any proof. Hopefully, people won't cheat this cheated table.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

Plz remove Kazan's Enigma (bugbounce) and put Mielz's 19,14
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Madness wrote:Bugs: Not allowed, except for Enigma.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Mielz
35mins club

Post by Mielz »

Wanted to ask too whats the reason of allowing bugbounces in enigma only. If so, why not allow all kind of bugs everywhere? Not that I feel I must be there in this table in one more place, just can't see the point.

edit: oh i have some crap 1:22.63 new wave
edit2: lol i haven't noticed the anp's 1:21.91 there, thought noone did better than wr : D
Last edited by Mielz on 23 Aug 2012, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

The reason is that anyone using Hourglass can save it 0.1x before the bounce and then make, let's say, a hundred recs in less than 5 minutes, each with differently strong kind of bounce and stuff and what then? I will be to go through those 100 identical recs, check one after another and then I will be the one to judge which ones are already bugged and which ones are still legit? Impossible.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

You trust people when they say their times without recs. You can leave judging the rec to them as well. I'm sure Kazan won't be saying his time is legit.
Mielz
35mins club

Post by Mielz »

Madness wrote:The reason is that anyone using Hourglass can save it 0.1x before the bounce and then make, let's say, a hundred recs in less than 5 minutes, each with differently strong kind of bounce and stuff and what then? I will be to go through those 100 identical recs, check one after another and then I will be the one to judge which ones are already bugged and which ones are still legit? Impossible.
Why do you say this after writing you dont want any recs as proof, and hoping noone will cheat? Just everyone could do any of these hardly-buggy-but-buggy bounces in any of the levs, gaining these few hundreds of a second.
anonymous32
Kuski

Post by anonymous32 »

badyl wrote:You trust people when they say their times without recs. You can leave judging the rec to them as well. I'm sure Kazan won't be saying his time is legit.
that is problematic. perhaps replays should be shared always?

the problem of bounce-acceptance criterions is quite a long-standing one, also!

i think people should leave them recs attached to their posts, and, what the hell, accept pretty much everything (except what should NOT be!) lol
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

IT'S AN UNOFFICIAL TABLE WHO CARES ABOUT SEMANTICS.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

we whane recs!
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

badyl wrote:You trust people when they say their times without recs. You can leave judging the rec to them as well. I'm sure Kazan won't be saying his time is legit.
He might not be saying that. But he might make a hundred more recs and then we would endlessly argue which ones are legit. Which is impossible to nail down as I said before.
Mielz wrote:
Madness wrote:The reason is that anyone using Hourglass can save it 0.1x before the bounce and then make, let's say, a hundred recs in less than 5 minutes, each with differently strong kind of bounce and stuff and what then? I will be to go through those 100 identical recs, check one after another and then I will be the one to judge which ones are already bugged and which ones are still legit? Impossible.
Why do you say this after writing you dont want any recs as proof, and hoping noone will cheat? Just everyone could do any of these hardly-buggy-but-buggy bounces in any of the levs, gaining these few hundreds of a second.
There's no better solution. Enigma is a level where the bounce decides the final time the most. Thus it would eventually turn into the-buggiest-legit-bounce competition anyway and we would have a hard time judging what's legit. Allowing bug bounces in other levels would ruin it completely.
anonymous32 wrote:
badyl wrote:[...]
that is problematic. perhaps replays should be shared always?
If recs were to be shared, people wouldn't bother playing with their secret styles.
Haruhi wrote:IT'S AN UNOFFICIAL TABLE WHO CARES ABOUT SEMANTICS.
This is the most official table ever, so don't play it down, please. xD
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

rofl, trying to avoid controversies by allowing all bugbounces on enigma, and getting such a negative wall of feedback. Seems like we're hitting the same dilemma mila had when making his 32tt, let's see what we can learn after stumbling upon the very same thing ourselves :p
Also, nice table, thanks for doing that. I'll give it some wrs a shot maybe, somehow feel more motivated to sl again now :>
FinMan wrote:coc0k :mrgreen:
why are you so green, mrgreen.
badyl
37mins club

Post by badyl »

Tell me what is the criteria of accepting real no saveload wr on enigma, which is maybe possible to beat without bugbounce, but what will happen if someone drives wr in eol and he won't be willing to share rec? Will we accept another bugbounce wr? Bugbounces are random and getting them has nothing to do with elma skill. Why real best time on this level which is Spef's 19.23 is not a wr? People just have no chance to beat wr although they deserve it more than Stini. If we cancelled Stini's wr we would see some fight for it.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

dident k0k used other tools
Kazan
34mins club

Post by Kazan »

i have 1:19:48 in double trouble)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Zweq wrote:dident k0k used other tools
only darm's sl + vsync switching in the middle of teh run. Not smibusl/hourglass, but i guess it's fair enough to allow this, since it's basically a smibusl, but with hourglass-ish fixed fps.
EDIT: except for that vsync switching thing, which could appear to cause some controversy. But it was used for some legit times as well btw, before online times became mandatory :p By quite a few people too.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

badyl wrote:Tell me what is the criteria of accepting real no saveload wr on enigma, which is maybe possible to beat without bugbounce, but what will happen if someone drives wr in eol and he won't be willing to share rec?
All WRs have to be sent to px. So if someone refuses to share, then they get no WR. :wink:
badyl wrote:Why real best time on this level which is Spef's 19.23 is not a wr?
I don't know. It probably won't be changed now after so many years anyway. Also, what about Thundr's rec? Same kind of bounce, just more powerful. And what about something in between?
Kazan wrote:i have 1:19:48 in double trouble)
Updated.
anpdad wrote:
Zweq wrote:dident k0k used other tools
only darm's sl + vsync switching in the middle of teh run. Not smibusl/hourglass, but i guess it's fair enough to allow this, since it's basically a smibusl, but with hourglass-ish fixed fps.
Vsync switching in the middle of a run is not possible with Hourglass I think. Or is it? No big deal anyway, I'll keep it the way it is for now...
Last edited by Madness on 23 Aug 2012, 17:23, edited 2 times in total.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

I think only recs that are theoretically drivable in EOL should be accepted.
Also I think recs should be public to be accepted. They're sl'd for christ's sake.
39:37,91
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Xarthok wrote:Also I think recs should be public to be accepted. They're sl'd for christ's sake.
No one will reveal their secret styles just for the sake of having their saveloaded time in my table. Compulsory sharing would never work, neither would be fun.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

How is this fun? Some dude claims to have sl'd 13.90 warm up. Great. How does anyone benefit from that?
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

It's fun for that dude.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

I'm fine with Madik's rules. This isn't a contest, is it? As for Enigma, there's no solution that would please all mans. The game is flawed.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

Lousku wrote:I'm fine with Madik's rules. This isn't a contest, is it? As for Enigma, there's no solution that would please all mans. The game is flawed.
how can it not be a contest when there is a table wich you compete against others to enter?
geomatric hallucinations
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Update:

43. He He  −  Bjenn - 55.65   :arrow:   Labs - 55.44
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

infected wrote:
Lousku wrote:I'm fine with Madik's rules. This isn't a contest, is it? As for Enigma, there's no solution that would please all mans. The game is flawed.
how can it not be a contest when there is a table wich you compete against others to enter?
I thought it'd be just to compile the s/l times into 1 handy table, but if people want to take it as motivation to höyl in s/l... ookkkay.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Lousku wrote:I thought it'd be just to compile the s/l times into 1 handy table
no contest

unanimous decision
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

great table madik! keep good work
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

anpdad wrote:But it was used for some legit times as well btw, before online times became mandatory :p By quite a few people too.
Are there any replays where this is obvious public?
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

50. 50.41
Attachments
50B5041sl.rec
(42.48 KiB) Downloaded 488 times
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Finally a fucking rec in this motherfucker, thanks.
romy4
Kuski

Post by romy4 »

Bjenn wrote:50. 50.41
just start nice, other curve)))))
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

romy4 wrote:
Bjenn wrote:50. 50.41
just start nice, other curve)))))
Yes ez 49, didn't put much effort in that ride. Also I only use smibu sl.
elmas
Kuski

Post by elmas »

Could someone count TT of this table? Would be nice if added to wr-table
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Table ATM combined with normal WRs: 34:35.97

(without Bjenns expert system)
Fucking broken image every month
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Xarthok wrote:Finally a fucking rec in this motherfucker, thanks.
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Spef has two 29.99 SL recs in int06 but not sure if I should spread se he decides.
ToMaT
Spef
34mins club

Post by Spef »

too ez beter but oke I post to get wr
Attachments
06sp2999sl.rec
(29.91 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
[10:47:49] (Hosp) tol thinks that all there is in life is a gf, status, money blabl
[10:48:19] (ANATOLIY) not all hosp =)
[10:48:29] (ANATOLIY) but elma must be at second screen
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Update:

06. Long Haul  —  Coc0k - 30.16   :arrow:   Spef - 29.99
50. Expert System  —  Bjenn - 50.41
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Update:

04. Over and Under  —  Madness - 28.79
trew
38mins club

Post by trew »

Rec plz
Fucking broken image every month
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

rec or didnt happen
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

now let's lay back and wait for z to beat )
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

No new WRs to be updated.
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

[image rip since zworqy.com rip]
Last edited by Pab on 1 May 2016, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

Kazan wrote:tricks abound - 41:05
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Update:

43. He He  —  Labs - 55.44   :arrow:   Madness - 54.66