the little things that make you bonkers

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: the little things that make you bonkers

Post by pawq »

My guess is that you won't be able to help it and you will return, eventually :) I'm really curious when I will stop bothering. When arriving at the uni? Somewhere during uni? When leaving uni? When getting married? When having children? No, I'll teach them to play elma if I still remember teh. When dying then?
teajay
Donator duck

Re: the little things that make you bonkers

Post by teajay »

I lost attention a bit by going on a two months trip to brazil. It changed more things in my life, to be sure. I felt the change really strong when I got back, but kept thinking it was the whole feeling you get from a relaxed holiday off. But the effect was really there, I can conclude that safely now. Some events in your life will make you reconsider your daily time spent on certain activities. For me the university wasn't enough, but it eventually redefined my life behind the computer, yes. I still use the computer, as you can clearly see, but way different than I used to do. It changed since then. And I know that in 10 years from now on, I will have changed much more than in the last 3 years. I don't know how and into what, but I can safely predict that surfing lauta will not be in my schedule anymore.