Music thread

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

abruzzi
Kuski

Re: Music thread

Post by abruzzi »

tigro is stupid
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

Well what happened to Tarja... She went her own way with the quite Ironic, strong and beautiful song I Walk Alone.

Also got an awesome cover from a norwegian metal artist named Jorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2Ly49Jd_A
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

I got a phone call from my conductor last night. He wants me to conduct my next piece with the orchestra! 8 minutes long. Very excited!
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

So we've seen GY!BE with Xarthok yesterday... I must say that I was a bit disappointed because of the setlist. Apart from the standard three (Hope Drone + Mladic + Behemoth) they've played Moya and BBF3, which are one of my least favourite tracks. Hope drone was simply an intro to Mladic (some 10mins long intro :D) and Mladic was, as Xarthok put it perfectly - FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It totally blew my head, the sound was great and as loud as I've never heard :D The gig was worth it for Mladic itself. The first part of Behemoth was pretty fucking awesome too, like 10-15mins, donno, but then it got a bit lengthy... I'd like it to be some 30mins long instead of 45 :D
overall worth it, and great to finally meet the first international kuski :D
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Got stoned and made an atrocious mash of Hendrix and Chick Corea. Messed with pitch a bit but it probably still doesn't match. Surprisingly hard, I thought I had a better ear for pitch. Anyway, just made something that was playing in head. :d Probably better off not clicking link:

https://soundcloud.com/lousku/uralmash-1

edit: meh ok, soundcloud removed it
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?