The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Re: The personal questions

Post by Bludek »

ok, I guess it was quite bad question for this thread since average age of ppl answering here is 18,2579015 (totally made up number).
I break the rules and answer it:

IMO:
The thing is, that having a female friend is hard, coz bitches needs time to be spend with them. Otherwise they won't see you as a good friend anymore (or as a friend at all). Sometimes, if you just don't feel like seeing her for some time (whatever the reason is), the next meeting is a little weird. Also if it is a girl from school (and it usualy is), talking to her after you have both left said school is harder, coz you have lost one very important mutual interest (this also happens with guys). It is even harder to have long-lasting female friend if u have a gf. But that's just my observation and since the sample of girls I have considered as "friends" (meaning "people I can hang out with and I can talk to about a lot of things.") at some point of my life is not that huge (maybe 10-20?) I may be wrong. And the number of girls I have considered "good friends" (meaning "people I feel really good with and the awkward silence like never happens") is singnificantly lower (I guess 2-4 - the criteria I have given to myself is pretty strict :) ).
This is what I meant when I have written the aforementioned question - from my point of view.
But maybe it is bullshit. I have to re-read it again tomorrow :D

tl;dr - girls need attention.

Next q:
How many ppl know, that you play Elma a lot and you are good at it?

btw this is my favorite thread :lol:
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Most of my friends know it, and most people at my work. I've never really said that I was good at it though, because good is such a relative term. They just know I spend a lot of time playing elma, and I guess they assume I'm better than average just because of that. Usually they are impressed if they see me playing some balle during lunch (many swedes have at some point in their life tried playing elma, even my boss etc, so they know how hard it can be).

You get 3 scoops for free at the ice cream parlor. Which flavors do you pick?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Chocolate (the best)
Yoghurt (with some cherries within it it´s great)
Punch (really tasty, sometimes this is substituted by Lemon, when there is really hot outside and I feel I need a refreshment.)

These are my top 3 flavours.

Do you like travelling? What´s your most liked means of transport and why?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Bludek wrote:I feel so fucking low right now. Almost everyone around me has his bachelor's work completed and I am like in the middle of the process and the final date is this monday. Damn. But I can do it. I know it, I know it, I know it...

What the fuck is it with having good female friends? They never last long, maximum is few years. Do you experience the same shit in your life? (pls answer someone over 25 yo - this q needs advanced life experience)
I'm just 19, but since no one else is answering I might as well.

Umm well, just about ALL my friends are girls... All my long lasting friends at least. I just get sick of guys trying to be "cool" and do stupid things all the time. I find cool people, and after like one year they've changed drastically (to the worse). Eventually I stop trying to socialize with them, they're just so fucking stupid. There are of course a few, but all my close friends are girls. In essence I'm pretty much one of them, which I do realise sounds a bit gay, and I've often thought it would be fitting if I were, but alas! We can't have everything in life can we. Although, I do find myself constantly in the company of girls, most of the time I'm the only guy around, which of course is nice =D

EDIT: Of course my fucking browser spit in my face and now I'm on the wrong question *headdesk*. Sooo I will answer TWO questions then. I do like traveling a lot. If I'm going somewhere far away I prefer trains. I could sit and be entertained by the scenery flying by for hours and hours. But most of all I like walking. Especially in woods and on the mountain plains of Norway =D

Q: Do you remember any moments where the world around you suddenly stood absolutely still? A moment that was so powerful, either very happy, sad, angry, strange, wonderful, beautiful or completely empty that time suddenly had no meaning or purpose? Was it triggered by a specific event, or just a random feeling that suddenly came over you without any apparant reason?
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

When I jumped from some >10 meters for the first time. Had never even been close to that height before. Hearing the wind go by your ears, and realizing you still haven't hit the water even though you've been flying forever was a very scary yet cool sensation. Also when I saw zamppe brutals in EDQ (not joking).

also replying to tigro's question since interhybritizongo missed (sorry you have a difficult name)
"Do you like travelling? What´s your most liked means of transport and why?"

My new favorite way of travelling is by bike. I recently started biking to work, and found it to be quite a lot like elma irl actually.
At first I had to find a good route. The first times i biked it took almost an hour because I was trying to figure out the shortest way, and oftentimes ended up lost in the forest or taking huge detours around it. Then I sought help from more experienced kuskis, and they taught me a decent route which I then myself managed to improve upon some myself; ie finding new scs here and there. Now I'm at the hoyling stage I'd say. I still have to find the perfect volts and whatnot, so I'm not completely fluent in the lev (not sure exactly what gear to use where etc, and also not sure about the timing of some stop lights that plague a short part of the route, so some improvements overall can be made. Maybe can skip stoplights altogether for maximum improvement). After that it's just pure hoyling for time, just like elma. My most recent pr from today was 32:34. My goal is sub30, which would be my first couple of prs almost cut in half.

What is your favorite place on earth?
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

usually where i have sex

or on top of a mountain

how long is your penis
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Typical shrimp when sleep, suitable when awake.

Top5 edible plants (vegetables and fruits and all sash)?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

1. Green olives. God-fuck I love those to death!
2. Potatoes (as in crisps...)
3. Raspberries
4. Oranges
5. Tomatoes

What's your favorite type of crisps?
<nick-o-matic> niec

Pingywings
Kuski
Team: singy

Post by Pingywings »

bacon frazzle fries or w/e the general name is

good question, i pass it on
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Since it's not allowed to pass on a question, I make a new one.

What would you wish to happen at the end of today?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i wish that bjenn stops quoting cheesy youtube videos.

what's the temperature of your room at the moment?
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

28,5°C - I've returned just now (22:30) and I guess it could have been even higher through the day.

Do you shower in hot water? Do you like hot baths?
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I like hot baths I like shower I like it hot but this summer too hot 24/7 ok

Have you ever been robbed? How did it feel? How did this happen? Tell me the story.
ToMaT
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Lukazz wrote:i wish that bjenn stops quoting cheesy youtube videos.
Lol sash detective, it was not cheesy though =) Btw I want a real answer to that question still.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

@bj people to tell me i did some good work at my job

@hosp yes when i was like 10yo our appartment got robbed. I didnt get much affected but i learnt what is the process when that happens and cash money cant be refounded. We saw the robber doing his stuff in another house later in the day.

How long do your shower take and what temperature?
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Klaskerlol
Kuski

Post by Klaskerlol »

Mawane wrote:@bj people to tell me i did some good work at my job

@hosp yes when i was like 10yo our appartment got robbed. I didnt get much affected but i learnt what is the process when that happens and cash money cant be refounded. We saw the robber doing his stuff in another house later in the day.

How long do your shower take and what temperature?
25 min, dno temp but would guess 42 C

Would you rather never be able to speak, or never be able to be quiet?
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Never be able to speak.

Got any celebrity (b)romance?
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Didn't mean robbed like that I mean someone pointing a knife at you/on you, forcing you to give up what you've got on you. But your answer will do. :P
ToMaT
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

John wrote:Got any celebrity (b)romance?
My mancrush is of course Brad Pitt. Typical I know, but damn that man is handsome! 8)

Red or blue pill?
<nick-o-matic> niec

John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Blue, it looks cooler and more relaxing :p Red looks hot and dangerous.

IKEA, Volvo or ABBA?
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

dad used to own a volvo and it was a pretty nice car so ye volvo

would you prefer to eat a bowl of sweets or a bowl of berries? (i choose berries, i'm wondering if that's strange)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Would eat both but rather pick berries.

Favorite berry?
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Assuming that only the fruit with "berries" in their names are berries - raspberries :)

If you had complete freedom in choosing which floor to live on, which one would you chose?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Top floor. Always lived on ground level (except for like 5 months). Probably a thing from childhood that I like the views and stuff. Also extra must workout when walk the stairs.

Which do you listen to more, foreign or domestic music?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Foreign definetly. Most of it English and some American.

As with all clichés, couples are supposed to have a song. Which one's yours (current or ex-girlfriend/boyfriend)?
<nick-o-matic> niec

Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Coz noone answered this for a long time, i'll answer it.

I never had "couple song" with any of my ex-gfs (there were not many, but still). With the last one we had our mutual book: Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett. Bur it was kinda joke - she didnt rly read Pratchett. It is a longer story and noone of you care, i guess :D i better put new q:

Do you like your co-workers?
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

Yes they are lovely and funny! Just came home from a conference/party trip from Croatia (Biograd).
We are about 100 employees and for this trip we were divided into three groups, three different weeks from Thursday to Sunday.

Do you wish to settle with a family in the near future? (If you don't have any)
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Kinda already did, bought an apartment and moved together with my girlfriend, we have a car and a dog :) No plans for kids though. However, we might move further south cuz of future plans.

How does your house/apartment/room look? Is it tidy or all messed up?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

I used to have a beaten path from my door to my bed. It was basically a war zone. Now I live in a boarding school, so we have to clean everything once a week (today actually), it's very, very clean.

Jazz or classical? (And what specifically?)
<nick-o-matic> niec

Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

damn, this question is pretty hard to me, because jazz is REALLY relaxing for me, while i LOVE to play classical artists (on Piano mostly, there is barely some classical music for Ukulele :D).
So, generally, I listen to Jazz more than classical, but I can´t play jazz, because its too complicated for my wooden fingers. Classical has strong sense for order and rythm, which I like very much.
Darn Inter, too hard to distinguish which is better. I´ll say i like jazz 9,5/10 and classical 9,5/10.

A little task connected with next Q:
Try to enumerate (count) how many lies have you ever told (or written or whatever).
If you knew about someone that he has told that many lies, would you consider him a liar? And, do you consider yourself a liar?
pls explain your thoughts of this.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Millions. like ½ 0-13 years old, ¼ 14-17, ¼ 18-now. No wouldnt call him a liar, its all a case by case situation.
For example I can tell you that I ate a carrot but in fact I ate a pepper. No consequences lie.
Or I can tell you that I wore a blue shirt yesterday, but it was black, just forgot.
I can also tell that I ate a healthy meal but it was fast food. Little consequence possibility.
I can tell that I did turn off stove's burner but I forgot and turned it off much later. Middle consequence possibility.
And last, I can tell that I dont have STD and have sex with someone. Very high consequences.

Technically, we are all liars, but I dont call myself one because imo only the big ones count and i just dont talk about some secrets because i dont want to lie. Yes I do a lot of middle ones, but they dont cause massive consequences, but sure I could get in little trouble I i got caught.

What is a lie? All of those, as little as they are, as long as what you told was not true.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What if you met a girl this year, very hot girl, and that she would fuck you (and live with you) only if you want babies with her, before end of 2014.
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

Hell no. End of 2014 is not very far away. Having children needs planning (and kinda lot of it, i guess), so there is just no way... Also hotness is not the thing, that you need in a life-time relationship. I would prefer less atractive girl with good social skills, kindhearted, smart and so on. But hotness (or more like cuteness) is sure important for sex, which is max important in a relationahip too, so she has to turn me on as well. :) but being "very hot" is just not enough.
To anwer your question a little further: I would not want to have children at the end of 2014 even if I would be with all-round amazing girl. I am 24, that is too soon for me still.

Q:
imagine you have a good job (enough for fine living and a little little extra) wih fun coworkers. Would you take better working position in different company for significantly more money, even tho you would hate everyone in there and they would hate you?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

I would probably stay in my old job. You spend a pretty significant part of your life working so rather have fun at work too than be miserable.

Do you have any guilty TV pleasures? (like shows that you wouldn't want to watch but watch anyway)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Supernatural mabe, is bade but still enjoyable in some way.

Do you like cats? If so, link pic of a good cat.
ToMaT
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

I hate cats.
I kick cats.
I kill cats.
DAMN CATS!
Yes, I really hate cats. They shit on our lawn. Such cat is good as dead, happy to get an arrow from my ash bow. One of my friends has similar problem, but is way more brutal in terms of treating cats. When he drives a car and sees a cat on the pavement, he steers right to it and drives that creature over. Or he throws cats down from the 200m high cliff. I sympathise with him.

Next: How important do you find education? (Considering something Middle ages, 18th century, and now)
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

that's not very christian of you is it
dogs are way worse with pooping everywhere and stuff, big poops too and they're very noisy and aggressive too.
ToMaT
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

gg tigro on writing the most hateful and disturbing inhumane post on lauta. You've topped anpals and berhs of this world.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

i learned rus today , rememberabel words were AHAHAC and 6AHAH
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

cats are adorable
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

culinko wrote:cats are adorable
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Tigro post funiest on lauta in a long while. :D But many cats are pretty cool mans.

Im often hev ok answers to questions in this tropic but rather read someone else's.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ask your personal questions here first http://www.ask8ball.net/
[carebox]
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

To answer Tigro's question and stop off-topic:

Ye, education is obviously very important. It wasn't so in the past, but it is nowadays. Having university surely helps you in some way, but having good idea or being really good at something is much more valuable.
Boring questions lately. I wanna return to the very roots of this topic: fun, deeply personal and sex related questions.

Q: Who are the sexiest kuskis in the scene? make top3 (bonus points for pictures)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I don't know too many people, but instinct says palme wins, followed by jon and zworqy

Since its one of those things you just have to learn by yourself I'm assuming everyone does it differently: How do you shower, step by step?
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

It really depends on what day/week did I have, and whether I am at home or at college and if I have long or short hair. So it can be devided to three different cases.

Case 1: I´m at college, where are shower cubicles:
I come to shower room, put my clothes on radiator and my shower gel onto small platform in cubicle. Then I start pouring water over whole body, from some semi-warm to warm, to hot. Then I gel my hair, shower it down, then gel it again if I have it a bit longer, until they are not so greasy. Then random showering again, then gel my whole body but genitals and ass, and shower it down precisely. Then gel the rest and shower it down. Now comes the hardes part of showering: The end. Sometimes i am not able to go out of shower, so i only randomly pour very hot water on me, sometimes it feels like I was going to faint. But at the end of every shower, I take a deep breath and shower myself twice from head to toes with the most cold water and most powerful stream possible. This is kinda tricky, everytime. I didnt make an exception in this since I was 14, which has been 5-6 years now. Then I go out, quickly cover with towel and wander away.

Case 2: I am at home, was a hard day:
Everything from above, but I lay in the bathtub. Of course I shower with cold too. (note: Cold on college is colder than cold at home.)

Case 3: I am at home, wasn´t hard day, or har not so much tiem:
I dont lay in bath, I just quickly shower myself with gel and as above, then cold shower.

tl;dr: I like hot water, long baths, and i shower by coldmost water possible twice at the very end.

Is there some ability, skill, trait or whatever you have, which you are EXTREMLY proud of, which others envy you, which you used in some extraordinary way? what is it an why?
Pingywings
Kuski

Post by Pingywings »

i can clap with one hand

how frequently do you shower, and whats the longest you've ever been without showering?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

[chrisquote]
Pingywings wrote:i can clap with one hand
My too!
Pingywings wrote:how frequently do you shower,
After weekly sauna plus once or twice during the week. I shower before meeting people but that doesn't happen often. :P
Pingywings wrote:and whats the longest you've ever been without showering?
Something like 3 weeks probably. :d

[/chrisquote]

Favorite place?
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

my room or in the woods by my friend, never see humans there :)))))

What album is your favourite? If too hard to decide one you can name a few.
ToMaT
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

Hosp wrote:What album is your favourite? If too hard to decide one you can name a few.

Metallica - Kill em all
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy & IV
Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street (theres a nice docu about the making of the album)

Thats 4, sry !

What did you do on new years eve?
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
Bjenn
35mins club

Post by Bjenn »

I partyed with 5 friends in nice house/cabin. Was supposed to bring my snöbil but almost no snow here, so sad..
But we had great time, grill outside and playing games and watch movie and eat lots of meganice food and shit. Drink alcohol and stuff.

Do you sit down when peeing? Why?