Path of Exile :)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

5tr1k3r
Kuski

Re: Path of Exile :)

Post by 5tr1k3r »

my current tree at lvl 94, flameblast templar (possible detonate dead build, but it proved to be worse)
edit 13.10.2014: lvl 95, made some changes in routing around templar start and as a result got elemental dominion and more strength
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

alright, I don't really know what to do and next level or significant gear upgrade seem quite far away, so I decided to make a little post with current tree and gears.

lvl 96 tree. main thing for this level was getting Practical Application cluster and 5% hp node back.
current gear. possible improvements: 1) 4% block stone of lazhwar. very rare and quite expensive, 2) chaos res on gear. requires total gear overhaul, 3) more life in some slots, 4) 21/20 and 20/23 gem corruptions, 5) some +1all+2cold or +2cold wand with same damage as doryani. price/availability is obvious, 6) +1 to gems cloak and rathpith osv, but this is just unrealistic.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

can find all infoz about my arc witch in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/951704
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Regaled tyrannical, 384pdps >:D Total cost about 1.2k alts, 40-50 regals + scours. But also had got a 273pdps 2.00 aps ambusher, 265pdps demon dagger (slow dagger for flicker) and a 286pdps harbinger before, so it was extremely cheap. Then again, master crafting took 8ex in total, but whatever. Definitely going to craft more in the upcoming leagues unless GGG decides to rehaul master crafting, which i believe they will do to some extent. We'll see.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

"regaled tyrannical"-.- so tipical anp luk-.-

anyone that doesnt know game osv: 169% phys in pic is tyrannical mod which has 1/1500 chance to spawn or sach. Alterations can reroll blue items and regals turn blue items to yellow and one regal cost about 20 alterations, so they are relatively expensive. And 2 mod yellow item is optimal for master crafting, master mods are shown as light blue.

It's ultra sick luk :) gz
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Ran a few scary corrupted 77-78s today solo cuz fukall, zew doesn't paly maps that much and other mans dont have enough overcap for eleweaknes, or 2scared to runk -max, sobad they r lel xDxD Runkaed this cuntyard eventualy:
I even tooked enfeeble for these maps but not used to spam it, so i naturaly just cast it on top of myself just like i do with spirits, ajaj. So here bos room fight and a reward that folowed, which is also the sole reason behind this post. Excuse my slownes, but room was scary a bit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTcueiNtCU
epp
Kuski

Post by epp »

pro anp ;o dont tihnk i have done a -max res map in poe since i killed myself to reflect in -max res map back in nemesis :p god damn fractured rare mob
Image ^_^
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Can stumble upon some fuked up hideouts when trading with random mans xD
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

fun hideout

i updated the thread HERE and added gear&builds of other random and not so random characters. for hystory.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Lost Ark <--- WTF OMG need it now^^
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

what an shitty shit my eyes are burn take it away why posting shit vtf is wrong with you logik
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

i assume it will be a total pay2win
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

or maybe it'll be like poe!

can't read that fucking shit on their homepage :evil: damn asian niggers
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

yes id chek it out too!
but first either i learn this hyeroglyphic shit or they translate
Image Image
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

5tr1k3r gave me some motivation to update skilltrees and make some random plateau runs, so the thread with both of my chars from Beyond (SRS and flicker) has just got updated. Minor gear replacements here and there and the SRS tree became more offensive-based cuz regular hc is ezpz stuff. 3min long plateau clear vids for both were added as well.
For history and stuf: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1104221
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

can vouch for 7t6r763kr's bild, it are awesom XD and having had experience in playing cock builds my selfe, im can safly assume it very fun to play. My cock was all shitty and it was stil fun, so this must be more fun because who likes to miss with cock??
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

veri

gone make new ladder party or wat
Image Image
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Most likely, but no one's sure about the build they're going to play atm i believe.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Gimme the patch notes and i will tell you what im gonna play immediately
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

create new guild i donno how!
you nn cyka
Image Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

try to get in ours imo, i think u will manage to do it (at least eventually)
analcactus
Kuski

Post by analcactus »

i unwanna random ppl, need lampovy elma party
Image Image
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

Im lazily playing closed beta now, this is a lvl 87 self-found shadow using reworked Shock Nova (lvl 17 gem). It's kinda overtuned at the moment tbh, but feels cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHRl3SlpE0k
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

oke so since there's probably gonna be a wipe in CB soon, i've made a bunch of videos demonstrating my characters

two characters:
my main char in cb, lvl 89 crit shock nova shadow. he is pretty much a glass cannon, no defense mechanisms, low hp. best defense is a good offense amirite. he can use several aoe lightning skills, but shock nova is superior for general map clearing. he is self-found except for facebreaker.
my recent idea and a recent char is lvl 81 poison arrow scion with blood magic, lots of hp and acrobatics. it's supposed to be hc-oriented while having a good clear speed and the ability to run basically all map mods, not afraid of reflect either.

i don't have any high maps at all anymore, had to record some 71-72s. as a matter of fact, the spell caster has practically the same clear speed in high maps too, it mostly depends on map layout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQTnG4l1Ivg - 57k dps (with all buffs) shock nova, this is a featured one, contains an extremely close call and a classic ending.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTctivRTgs - 105k lightning tendrils. it shows how hard this skill got nerfed in terms of aoe, it's practically non-existent now with full aoe tree and gear (didn't use the gem though). good single target though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQOEphiL2Ew - 16k ball lightning, it's very good and comparable to shock nova, but still inferior :D was my initial build before the shock nova buff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl7GJzUhJn4 - poison arrow woman with 10k tooltip poison cloud (in fact it's closer to 20k since area dmg modifiers like conc effect aren't included). just a chill map, demonstrating the general playstyle. keep in mind this char has a lot of room to grow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iULZHGPSnMo - some random alched map with enfeeble, high roll -res and elemental reflect, it's a nightmare for a spell caster, no problem for this build though

TLDR: watch shock nova and first poison arrow vid.
5tr1k3r
Kuski

Post by 5tr1k3r »

oh hey, it's 5tr1k3r again! this place definitely needs some more mediocre builds of mine! this time i'm presenting you a fully hc-viable poison arrow build which i've leveled to lvl 90 this cb reset in hardcore. blah blah blah.
my skill tree. needs offline planner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWx-HD3BQUo - gear and tree and jewels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EgN8eJPY3A - sloppy atziri run, read description
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

still playinig this shitgame what a yokexD
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Long hiatus by anpad! Started playing in regular hc few days ago for fun, scrapped up some gear for a currently popular vaal spark Dried Lake farmer. Posted gear and couple vids in the good old thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1104221/

Pulling 25-35mil/hour gem xp in dried lake at the moment, the main bottleneck is crit rng (me being horrible at recognizing typical map layouts is another one). Possible to fix that, but probably wont bother cuz it's just a temporary short-term project. Wonder if this build is going to be nerfed, cuz it's like vanilla lowlife spork on crack. Here couple megashort vids for history:

Tropical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF3C6oTb9lI
Dried lake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7CKfIh7OfI
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Thank for vids. Dried lake best area in game 4ever. Prolly they will nerf dried lake packsize and not touch vaal spark. After all I think there are many builds that can do 30+mil gem xp / h. Mine can only do 29.6 ajaj
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Anyone going to hoyl the upcoming league? would be nice to party up :roll:

Going for some nab cyclone block marauder.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Duno, feels like game's getting worse, but i'll probably try something. So far I've made 2 builds with the new tree that look very promising, both are hybrids, no-crit arc and crit ball lightning
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Zweq wrote:Duno, feels like game's getting worse
How so?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

well it's very objective of course, but give some general idea of my own thoughts

- act 4, which was release couple of months ago feels quite pretentious in many ways, like it's going too much towards "epic proportions". It must feel a bit confusing to new player how different act4 is to for example act1, because they are like 5-6 years apart development wise. Act1 is just brilliant in its simplicity and rawness, staying away from anykind of "chosen one" or "save the world" kind of crap. I do like some of the music of act4 though.

- almost all new uniques are ultra useless and boring, i have no idea who the hell is designing that crap :P i mean just compare them to mjölner, aegis aurora, shavronne's wrappings, rise of the phoenix and so on. "To me it looks like they are avoiding any tricky balance stuff"#1

- skill tree changes all are going towards ultra balance, partially due to pvp(biggest fail, nobody plays it) and partially due to "To me it looks like they are avoiding any tricky balance stuff"#2. Every spell damage increasing cluster has been calculated to give 10-12% increased damage per node in average, it's getting really hard to spot any fun or unique looking parts in the tree, there's much more symmetry and pretty much anywhere you go you'll find a total of 20% life in 3 or 4 nodes and near it 10-12% dmg increase per node. Even area of effect nodes are now exactly same for both templar and witch, that's just mindbogglingly boring design and it will shoot itself in the foot. An example what level 28 pvp and racing has caused: every class has pretty much same start: 50-60% increased damage, a substantial node, 3 life nodes, another 50% dmg, now you are at the 2nd most outer ring of the tree, another 20% life should be nearby, oh yep there it is, now you are the outer ring and almost all points available used (either race is about to end or you are level 28 for pvp). Here are comparison screenshots, please agree with me that it's nowhere as cool as before http://kopasite.net/up/ty8hp37f3f7188m/talisman.png (late 2015) http://kopasite.net/up/q9wse8vwt6mfey3/openbeta.jpg (early 2013)

the good new stuff ar of course: jewels(although they hav caused skill tree problems), huge desync improvements and loot filters
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Very good points! I just started playing again yesterday, and before that I haven't played since beta. I've yet to get to act 4 so I haven't had a chancec to check it out, and I wasn't planning on getting into new builds until Talisman starts, really. I guess I will see for myself really soon.

I will run your post across the friends who got me to start playing again now and see if they agree; they've played a lot more than me. Still, if everything you say is true I'm inclined to agree without even trying it out myself. Skill tree did indeed look more intricate before, and it's sad that racing (and pvp which i didnt even know existed) has "balanced" the tree in that sense..
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

I agree with everything zamppe said btw. But imo you shouldn't let these points sway you away from playing the game. All this stuff becomes apparent and irritating only if you've been playing regularly nonstop for months. The game has ultimately become much more fluent and fun to play if you're more of a casual player, due to the aforementioned loot filters and the lack of desync. Clear speeds are also much higher nowadays, which is a huge annoyance to me, but for someone who plays once a few months, it'll probably feel refreshing and fun. It's hard to stay interested for prolonged periods of time though, since balance seems to have been dumbed down into oblivion.

On an unrelated note, it saddens me that mans are getting back into the game for the talisman leagues, and skipped the darkshrines :< I personally have had a crapload of fun there, too bad i had to play solo most of the time. If striker and/or zamppe had been active, i'm sure it'd have been the most fun league for me (maybe less so than Beyond, but not by much).

I think i'll skip the talisman stuff and wait for the next leagues, but we'll see.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Like igge, i haven't been to act 4 yet. Didn't played since Nemisis League.

So much new stuff here: jewels, ubers, new crafting shit and so much reworkes overall, i am a little bit hyped^^

Going for easy 2h maruader build now with ice crash or cyclone for endgame, i hope the new bosses are melee friendly :D (Didn't looked so on YT)

EDIT: Finished A4 with an old char in SC. The last boss is a bitch.
Now i dunno if i will go HC in new league, gonna get rekt anyway :D

At least i am up to date now with i think the most new features like jewels, cards, hideout and tested a few builds.
Best new thing is the item filter :!:
Got also the scripts updated. So i am ready for the talisman shit.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Did some ez but viable talisman arc build (pretty much ziggyD's one). Died at 35 to Bonespire and went to bed cause up 21+h. Found out this morning it had been nerfed, so if I had restarted the game for the update I wouldn't have died.. >_>

Gonna do same build today and see where it gets me)
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Died with level 3 to that bug, but didn't care, was nabcore anyway :D

Lvl 80 now, 40k dps, dual totem facerolling. Need to 5L or 6L that armor^^ Bought 2 infernal mantle the one in the bank has 6 sockets, just spamming all my currency in fusis :D

So much fun this time!

here is the shit after 2 days https://www.pathofexile.com/account/vie ... e/ElrondMB
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

elrond you need to check show character panel in your privacy settings so we can see your character's gear and tree
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Lol ye, noob Elrond l2p plz.
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Didn't know that zweq, thx, should work now.

Has anybody a working script for the trade channel spam, my old isn't really working.
Cahnged the delay times, but after 5 channel spamming i get timout -_-
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

Reached lvl 86 today with now 58k dps and 3.1k hp^^
During mapping today i tried some fucked up maps, but i survived them easily, dunno how.
So i thought it would be time to try that Atziri bitch.
In my first attempt, i think with lvl 70, i couldnt even beat the first 2 bosses.
But this time they went down in a few secs :D
Next 3 bosses i died 3 times -_- max nabbing there. So there wasnt much tries left for the bitch.
First phase went really well, but than the stupid totems only fired at the bitch instead of the zombies :evil: So the next few phases until i figured where to cast them. But this cost me also 3 lifes :D
And with the last try and her 25% hp left i could burst her down :mrgreen:
First try ever!

anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Spent the last several weeks playing around in Standard with a fotm opieop vaal spark build. Mostly farmed Dried Lake, with 102% iiq / 263% iir.

Here's the gear:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view- ... #p12937765

Method of farm:
I never picked up any currency lower than alch/chisel, sometimes skipping those as well. I heavily relied on unid chaos recipe. Almost never identified or picked up any rares outside of that. Fullcleared dried lakes, skipped Voll if he was too much out of the way. Oftentimes i would turn around and go for him though.

General stuff:
-Total Voll kills: ~2400 (last ~400 kills were not properly tracked, but the real number should be really close to the listed one).
-Total Brittle Emperor cards: 14.
-Total uniques: 876.
-Kills/unique ratio: 2.74
-Brittle Emperor drop chance converged to 1/175 (with 102% iiq).

Time-related stuff:
-47 Voll kills per hour (this stat can be easily improved if you dont care about gem xp).
-51 hours spent farming dried lake in total.
-26% enlighten gems received 95-110 mil xp/hour on average with headhunter. Hence it's possible to get lvl2->lvl3 within 14-15 hours. Regular gems require 5-6 hours for lvl19->lvl20. The stat was closer to 85-90 mil without headhunter.
-To complete a set of Brittles, you need 1400 runs on average with 102% iiq, which is 25-35 hours (double that with 0% iiq) depending on your clearspeed and whether you rush to voll, or choose to fullclear instead. Seems to not be worth it to fullclear in perm leagues (most lvl21 gems are 4 ex or so, lvl3 empower is 35c in standard), and very worth it in temp leagues (some lvl21 gems are 10ex+, lvl3 empower is worth shitton too).

Gem corruption:
-118 gems leveled
-35 of those were either enlightens or empowers or enhances
-Everything was vaal orbed in the end.
-Stats seem to converge to 1/2 chance of nothing happening, 1/8 chance to get either one of +1lvl / -1lvl / +%q / -%q.
-Got 2 lvl4 empowers, 2 lvl4 enlightens, 1 lvl4 enhance. 16 gems got a lvl increase overall.

Wealth gain:
-14 brittle cards = 35 ex
-Uniques = 20 ex from agnerod staves + 5 ex from voltaxic, consuming dark, kaoms heart. Surprisinlgy didnt get any good t1 uniques, but got a LOT of trash t1-t2 ones. fu chris -_-
-Couple Lvl21 gems and lvl4 empower+enlighten+enhance = 45 ex.
-Everything else came mostly from 6sockets and unid chaos recipe. Also, a divine or exalt dropped consistently once in 4-5 hours. Sad i havent tracked those, could've been a useful bit of data!
-I have also ran low maps and unique maps inbetween dried lake sessions, for about 10 hours total. If we add up dried lakes + maps, a total of 220ex was acquired in 61 hours, and a little bit more on top of that (e.g. i kept lvl4 empower&enlighten, 21/20 arc, lvl21 wrath, lvl21 discipline etc for myself).
-This all equates to 3.6 ex/hour on average. (Or around 4.09 ex/hour if we account for the stuff i kept for myself, but it's hard to esitamate the prices cuz i'm too lazy to search stash for everything).
-Pure currency drops yield 1.5-2ex/hour on average.

This char clears so fast he can get 150ex/week without trading if you play about 5h/day Kappa.
P.S. Lazy to fix readability, fuk al.
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

Anpnerd
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Perandus is coming to an end in a few weeks, so i suppose it's time to write up a few thoughts again. In short, i enjoyed the league despite the power creep that the ascendancies introduced. Tendencies that started months ago and got solidified with Vaal Spark are nowadays the norm. That is, - your clearspeed is directly dictated by your movement speed. This fact, and the fact that uniques are common as dirt in perandus, are major factors that severely limit build diversity in my opinion, at least in softcore. Oh, right, this was also the first temporary league where i continued to play softcore-only, and i will probably stay that way in the future.

So, the character that i played this time was a Vaal Molten Shell Elementalist witch called Still_casual. It has gone through a lot of iterations, naturally. At first i stacked a lot of life and pretty much never died until lvl95 or so (except for 2 softcore-only deaths that were "intentional"). Later i dropped some life in favor of more damage, and started wielding one Consuming Dark with a Prismatic Eclipse + stacked shitton of magic find, - about 77/250, - in order to increase my clearspeed while also improving my drops. That decision turned the char into a SC-only mess and limited the pool of map mods that she could do. Basically, i got greedy and tried to get everything and it didnt really work out. In the end i respecced to a 100% fire->chaos conversion with a lot of damage and fat attack speed, inspired by bakedchicken's ideas. Now i dont die anymore again, and am faster than ever. The build is easily HC-viable, but you have to either go CI and end up with 12-13k ES (which is easy), or you need to delve into shadow's area on the skilltree and grab vaal pact + more life instead of getting damage. Which is also not a problem, because you literally kill everything even in t15 maps with a single whirling blade. Nice fucking balance, Chris. Elementalist should definitely get nerfhammered in 2.3.

Some numbers and stuff:
-62/175 mf values (46/175 in red maps), 43k vms + 8.5k flameblast with elemental overload. 99% increased aoe on vms, 100% chaos conversion on all. VMS oneshots everything with an initial hit or burn prolif up to t15 maps, even with enfeeble.

-274% main hand attack speed modifier on whirling blades. It's too excessive for my ping, thus i have to intentionally slow down a bit. That's because otherwise it listens to the first keypress, but doesnt process it in time, and then spits out two whirls in a row after a small delay. It completely fucks everything up, because the latter of the whirls will always go in an opposite direction (or sideways), depending on where your mouse pointer is, and it becomes unpredictable.

-5.8k total hp with MoM, 13.4k armor from granite + basalt +Arctic Armour for phys defenses. Alchemist nodes are taken, as well as 20% flask duration from perandus blazon. If you're non-mf, you can drop blazon for a rare belt and craft flask duration on it with tora, i think it's worth it. Reduced flask charges mod is even better though.

-CWDT Blade Vortex with a curse on hit warlords. Leech + end charges is really useful. This setup is easy to proc due to Scold's mechanics, and does not reserve mana unlike blasphemy. Another good thing is that BV procs elemental overload often.

-Backtracking for loot is painful, so i run a pretty strict loot filter, hiding most rares except for gloves, boots, helms and t1 bases. Most t7- maps are filtered out too. This really helps at staying focused and not getting distracted by lootsplosions.

-I only use one Sac Harvest, so the initial build up of VMS souls is a bit painful, but each jewel costs like 3-5 ex, so i didnt bother to buy more this late in the league. It'd have been definitely worth it earlier though.

Here's a random t13 waterways run, i'll probably upload a t15 map run whenever i get my hands on one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ahq4dndQNs
Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view- ... #p13265958
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Here's an easy t15 Abyss with temp chains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QtoUKdCdQ
Horribad packsize near the beginning, can skip to a 1min mark in the vid if you want some action. Fun freeze+dd box at 2:08 :-) I do not pick up much loot here unlike other vids, cuz it would take ages, - i'm in the process of collecting a variety of ilvl83/84 bases for perm SC.

Also here's a t10 plateau in 1min 45sec, no loot skipping here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qCe2UCFw5g
Remember that it would take much longer if most loot wouldnt have been filtered out, the boss actually dropped ~25-30 rares in this one for example.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

vtf an nerd wall of text. dat league doe /deaths /deaths xD xD

here's my casual run with outdated build, shit nowdays but good enough for mfing yellow maps i guess, maybe even up to t12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpzgyDi12U
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/vie ... characters
bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

I also used to play poe back in 2015 vtf mans still play this game in 2016??????
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*