Hillary vs. Trump

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Hillary vs. Trump

Post by ville_j »

As you all may or may not know, the US presidential election is taking place tonight. Who do you want to win? Who do you think is going to win? Do you think something is drastically going to change if either one gets chosen? What are these two's hidden agendas, any conspiracy theories? Or do you simply not care at all?

I personally hope and think Hillary is going to win. Don't get me wrong, I really wouldn't want to vote for either or them (and luckily even can't). Despite me being a long-term fan of mr Trump's The Apprentice reality tv show I believe he is not a suitable person to be in such representative role. If he wins it would give a totally wrong message to people how they can act and treat other people. Hillary on the other hand seems a bit suspicious and corrupt, but that's a lesser of the two evils in my eyes. I haven't followed behind the scenes that accurately so I don't really have any in-depth information.

To make it more fun and games, let's make some bets and resolutions! I will start with a simple one:

Code: Select all

11:39:44 < ville_j> if hillary wins i will make yale level loading
Throw in your two cents and let's have an exciting election night (or morning here in the Europe)!
< roopemies> horror and frustrating and can't play, sounds just like you
Beer battle winner 2014 and 2015
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Re: Hillary vs. Trump

Post by Bludek »

I saw 2 presidental debates and Trump was just not prepared at all, he seems like a less intelligent person than Hillary. He wasn't able to react properly to asked question and seemed like a total jackass sometimes. He is a populist who focuses on not-so-clever american masses. But we've seen in many cases around the world (and I mean Europe, coz I do not rly follow politics outside of EU) that populists have success. So I would not really be surprised if Trump wins.

If Hillary wins, she'll probably continue in path of Obama, which is a good thing, I guess. But I've got a personal problem with her. Maybe it is because od the internet, but she seems like a crazy person with unstable mood and poor health. Also there's been many shady things going around her (e-mails, FBI, ...). But at least she was in politics her whole life, which is a good thing, imo. Also she seems deliberate and well prepared for being a president, which is something I cannot say about Trump at all.

Trump is an interesting man and good bussinessman, but he just wants more power and he will probably make some REALLY bad decisions, if he'll be the president. He is not suited for running a country as big and important as USA. I would vote if I could and I'd vote for Hillary. I would not be happy about that, but I would do that.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Somewhere in the darkest parts of my heart I secretly hope that Trump wins simply because I think it will be more entertaining this way. Just imagine all the potential for drama and scandals. The lulz will be endless. He's like an insane cartoon villain that you're rooting for because you like watching him going nuts and causing all sorts of havoc. But in mind I think I agree that he's totally unfit to be president.

If Trump wins I will make a really long cruise FF.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Hillary is the same old basic politician, who is corrupt in the same old boring ways.
Trump is a glob of bile.

Seems like an easy choice to me. Then again the American people elected Bush. Twice. We also have Stein, of course, who is certifiably crazy, or alternatively Johnson is mezmerisingly clueless about politics.

I find it amazing that they managed to find what seems to be two of the most hated people in history besides Hitler and Bieber. TYT talked about this a year ago, when polls showed that dispite their following, Trump and Hillary were the two most unelectable candidates. Bernie would have devestated Trump, and any other republican would have devestated Hillary. Hell, even someone as boring and uncharismatic as Jeb Bush could've easily won in Trump's stead. It really speaks volumes.

It's obvious that now is the time to completely change how the election works, fire the electoral college and get some proper representation. Sadly that means amending the constitution, which to an American is like scribbling in the Bible, which to a Nordic is like peeing in the snow. Nobody wants that. Do you remember last year when they found out the NSA is spying on their own citizens? I thought something real would happen then, but nobody gave a fuck it seems. They're content with being lazy fat fucks who are being spied on by their own government, with shit healthcare, shit education, crippling debt and no real voter representation, so that's what their're getting.

For us, the rest of the world, the biggest problem with a Trump presidency is that satire will be too easy.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Bludek wrote:Trump is an interesting man and good bussinessman,
People like to say that, but it's just not true. His business ventures have been spectacularly unsuccessful throughout the years. Different businesses of his have gone bankrupt 5 times, and he's in massive debt. That's almost incredible when you consider that he doesn't pay his employees and he's been committing tax fraud all his life.
<nick-o-matic> niec

Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

i raise my gofe gup in honour of new president
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

Go hoyl it!
Attachments
clitrump.lev
(19.8 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I'd want Jill Stein to win, someone who is actually interested in some positive change, but I know that's not happening. I think Hillary wins, in spite of her shortcomings when it comes down to it I doubt enough people really want to vote Trump for him to have a chance. With Hillary it's probably gonna be more of the same old, which is really not what we need and probably the reason the Trump have happened. With Trump he might be locked down enough by congress/senate to not do anything too crazy, but just him talking as president would send some bad signals which would affect the world badly.

At least this anti Trump song is pretty catchy so at least we got that out of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

Bets? If Stein wins I will buy custom scultuped elma statuette for World Cup 7 winner, if Hillary wins I'll do nothing because that's what's happening, if Trump wins I'll attend FEM2017 with an I love berh t-shirt.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I hope and believe Hillary will win. Trump is just not fit for presidency, far too impulsive and egoistic/narcissistic besides seeming like an awful human being. I saw two of the debates live and Trump just never presented any actual plans how to achieve all the changes he mentioned, 'we will do this and that' never saying how. Clinton is much more fit, long experience of diplomatic work, well established political connections, overall more prepared.
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Kopaka wrote:if Trump wins I'll attend FEM2017 with an I love berh t-shirt.
Stakes are high :D :beer:

Fuck the election though, anyone but those two would be better (almost).
Sunshine
Kuski

Post by Sunshine »

result wont matter, nothing will change (not because of politicians at least)
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

How the fuck is this even a dilemma for non-fucked up people? O_O
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

What about the other candidates? I wouldn't vote for either of these two clowns.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

narcissistic and incompetent vs evil criminal
clinton represents everything i hate about politics - opportunist changing opinions based current trends being there for business with corporations and everything covered by media, trump is a joke
[carebox]
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

All 4 presidential candidates are a joke, with Trump being on a whole new level. He's just a piece of shit.
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

Exciting times, Trump seems to be going strong. I have no idea what's going to happen, at least we might finally get Kopaka to FEM!
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Kopaka wrote:if Trump wins I'll attend FEM2017 with an I love berh t-shirt.
Could be worse. Could have to eat your bicycle.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

Looks like kopaka will be getting a new wardrobe
God Bless America
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

Trump gonna win! :cry:
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
ville_j
Kuski

Post by ville_j »

rip yale level loading, welcome to finland kopaka!
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Thank you Kopaka for putting some positive stakes into this. Welcome to Funland! =-)
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Oh wow! Expect the biggest KUFF you've ever seen guys!
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

ehhh :cry:
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

Im pooping
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

I wasn't sure about me being on FEM 2017, but now I deffinitely need to go!

on topic: After all, I am not rly that devastated about Trump winning. He'll realize soon that he can't make such bold statements and offend everyone around him now when he's a president. Hopefully.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Bludek wrote:I wasn't sure about me being on FEM 2017, but now I deffinitely need to go!

on topic: After all, I am not rly that devastated about Trump winning. He'll realize soon that he can't make such bold statements and offend everyone around him now when he's a president. Hopefully.
But he absolutely can. He proved it when he got to the oval office by being disgusting.
<nick-o-matic> niec

Bludek
38mins club

Post by Bludek »

He can. And he will. I just don't think he'll be as "disgusting" as he was before elections.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Kopaka wrote:I'd want Jill Stein to win, someone who is actually interested in some positive change, but I know that's not happening.
Stein has some very concerning opinions for a medical doctor and doesn't really seem to have much of a clue about the things she's talking about. Imo she's a populist like Trump, just on the other end of the political spectrum, who also never had to make any decisions before because she never had any political responsibility.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Election is over. We will have to wait and see what happens. The effects might not be seen for years.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

A.K.B. wrote:Election is over. We will have to wait and see what happens. The effects might not be seen for years.
Or it might be immediate. There are a lot of protets. Though if we've learned anything from recent events (NSA reveal, occupy wall-street) they disappear the moment the media stops paying attention.
<nick-o-matic> niec

Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Well fuck
Lukazz wrote:
Kopaka wrote:I'd want Jill Stein to win, someone who is actually interested in some positive change, but I know that's not happening.
Stein has some very concerning opinions for a medical doctor and doesn't really seem to have much of a clue about the things she's talking about. Imo she's a populist like Trump, just on the other end of the political spectrum, who also never had to make any decisions before because she never had any political responsibility.
To be honest I haven't researched her very well, but what you say could be said about any of the candidates. She seems to be talking about some of the right stuff we need to talk about as opposed to the others, based on my initial 5 minute research of the candidates some months ago.
kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

I didn't even realize that there were more than 2 candidates until I've read this thread!
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Frankly only Sanders had something to offer, the rest was pure shit. Democrats shot themselves in the foot by choosing Hilary.
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

I have a good plan to become the next president of the USA. In four years I'll go there, run for president and keep repeating every day, round and round, all over again, that I will make America even greater and build a wall twice as high. 8)
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Madness wrote:I have a good plan to become the next president of the USA. In four years I'll go there, run for president and keep repeating every day, round and round, all over again, that I will make America even greater and build a wall twice as high. 8)
Don't forget to insult mexicans, gays, women and muslims, claim climate change is a hoax and use the vocabulary of a fourth grader.
<nick-o-matic> niec

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

1. be born in usa
[carebox]
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Sure thing, Ruben. I won't make the same mistake and insult women though as they form a considerable part of my potential voters. I will insult woman haters instead and get 50% of votes more!
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

milagros wrote:1. be born in usa
Or put a hot potato in your mouth.
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Madness wrote:Sure thing, Ruben. I won't make the same mistake and insult women though as they form a considerable part of my potential voters. I will insult woman haters instead and get 50% of votes more!
53% of white American women voted for Mr. "Grab Them By The Pussy," I don't think you'll be able to chase them away. Seems they like they like greasy old perverts, so that's what you're gonna have to become.
<nick-o-matic> niec

kuchitsu
Kuski

Post by kuchitsu »

Can you even be a pervert at 70 years old? dik still work?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Kopaka wrote:To be honest I haven't researched her very well, but what you say could be said about any of the candidates. She seems to be talking about some of the right stuff we need to talk about as opposed to the others, based on my initial 5 minute research of the candidates some months ago.
Yes, I agree that she talks about some important issues that are rarely talked about in American politics, but to me it sounds like her answer to everything is: we're gonna make more money with quantitative easing, but don't ask how it works exactly.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Lukazz wrote:
Kopaka wrote:To be honest I haven't researched her very well, but what you say could be said about any of the candidates. She seems to be talking about some of the right stuff we need to talk about as opposed to the others, based on my initial 5 minute research of the candidates some months ago.
Yes, I agree that she talks about some important issues that are rarely talked about in American politics, but to me it sounds like her answer to everything is: we're gonna make more money with quantitative easing, but don't ask how it works exactly.
Maybe.

Trump, on the other hand, says that everything sucks, doesn't work, is bad and doesn't work at all and needs to be thrown away and replaced. And he's going to replace it with something better, cheaper, and so much better. Believe him.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

perhaps people were fed up with all the political correctness bullshit
go trump
[carebox]
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

milagros wrote:perhaps people were fed up with all the political correctness bullshit
go trump
fuck trupm :mrgreen:
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

you all seem to be grabbed by the pussy
[carebox]
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

interesting turn of events, SJWs crying everywhere, pretty funni tbh
ToMaT
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

imo it is nice that trump won)).

at least for Russia: had started a real fight against corruption (minister of enocomic development is arrested for bribe, searches in the "rus-nanotechnology" office... imo its just beginning). I think, all these became poss only after trump became president of USA.

--------------------------------------------
me cant understand why in Europe people so like hillary :mrgreen: (I mean prev posts)
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

What? He fights against corruption in Russia?
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

not "he started". "had started". if u mean this)

i don't know, maybe im wrong. its only my opinion
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube