acrossing dreams

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

kuchitsu
Kuski

Re: acrossing dreams

Post by kuchitsu »

I had a dream that anpdad came to my house but I didn't want to see him because he's evil in chat so I stayed in bed. No kidding.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

I was at some elma meeting, possibly FEM17 or similar.

I sit down next to Kazan to watch him play some external, jblaze is sitting to Kazan's left and me to his right. jblaze is watching the screen closely and asking casual questions about the gameplay, the tricks and so on. I watch the screen too of course but something else captures my interest. Kazan is not a boy, he is a pale beautiful blonde girl with big blue eyes who is cruising so casually and reacting so cutely to some obstacles, moving her head closer to the screen during the harder tricks. I watch her long hair, her arms, her hands, so skillfully mastering the game that I'll never be able to play at her skilll level.

After a while, Kazan looks to me and says (with russian accent):

"Everyone's been so nice too me. I didn't tell anyone before the meeting that I'ma girl but no one has made a big deal about it. That's what I like about the elma community".

Then I woke up.. :blushes:

(Maybe this is what happens after spying Kazan in internals and some externals lately)
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

And then you woke up with a wet spot on your underwear. :D
ofta
Kuski

Post by ofta »

few months ago during some ecl event i had a dream about jblaze, we were at fm's house in finland and had some pre-party but for some reason fm didn't wanna go out so jblaze gave me a ride on his norm bike (no moto) and i was impressed how strong he was, he even took off his shirt during ride (even though it was in the middle of the winter). duno what dream's trying to say to me
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Accurate image of jblaze
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Dreamed about Kazeta last night. Inane uninteresting dream, but I just thought it was funny that sach man entered dream. I can't recall thinking about him in years. Maybe it came because someone mentioned xmoto yesterday.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

This dream is some kind of middleground between nightmare and normal, all my dreams are usually like that. The Elma connection is minscule, but I thought someone might want a peak into my nocturnal mind. The narrative suddenly goes from past to present at one point, which is annoying, but I orka fix. Read at your own risk.

25. February 2017

"'Our Tragedy' and some vibrating lego"

I was checking out Mopolauta. It was the same usual chitchat and arguments as always, but I came upon one thread that was very peculiar. It was called "Our Tragedy," started by Kuchitsu. There were a lot of empty posts by Pawq that someone had cleansed, evidently not agreeing with what he had to say. I scrolled to the top and read the original post. It talked about a very tragic event that had just happened somewhere, and Kuchitsu was angry that people were sympathetic, because it was "our tragedy, not yours." What Pawq had been trying to tell him I will never know, so I turned on the news in stead.

The woman on the TV was talking about someone who had been pushed into oncoming traffic on the highway. The latest news was that the police had been able to deduce that it had been done with the use of some kind of bulldozer and a very powerful magnet. The bulldozer had picked up a car and flung it into oncoming traffic, creating a huge pile-up of cars. They did not now the whereabouts of the bulldozer, however, and the search was on. Elsa and I joined the search, looking around the city for clues. As it was turning dark I realised that we were in fact in Oslo. Policemen with flashlights were walking around everywhere trying to find the bulldozer, but no luck so far. We went onto the dock beside the Opera House, where we observed something very unusual. A tiny fishing boat coming in was leaning a lot to one side, at one point it even capsized, but luckily it flipped back round again and everyone on board were okay. Then a woman in a tiny rowboat was coming by us, and she had immense problems, almost capsizing too exactly in the same spot as the fishing boat, but she made it too without falling in the water. That's when it came to me. The bulldozer was submerged right next to the dock. Its strong magnets were still attached and they were making the boats capsize. I shouted at the several policemen that were around me "IT'S RIGHT HERE!" I pointed into the water. "THE BULLDOZER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS RIGHT HERE!" Right away a whole host of searchlights swung round pointing at the spot I was pointing, and about five meters down we could see the yellow roof of a submerged bulldozer.

Dawn broke. The police managed to extract a strange metal package, and one of the officers went to work on it. I joined him just as the dock was morphing into a nice country house. The package was a big metal box, and inside was quite a bit of blood and some severed limbs. The officer seemed completely unfazed by this and simply put them aside. Underneath were a load of dirty laundry, towels mostly. He put that aside too, and went to take out the top layer of the box as if he was eating a box of chocolates. I interrupted him, "what if it's rigged to explode?" The officer looks at me with raised eyebrows, then quickly rips out the layer right in my face to scare me, followed by a long hearty laugh. He's clearly insane. We didn't explode, though.

It's clear that some assembly is required for the pieces we find in the bottom layer, so we start putting it all together. After a little while it becomes apparent that it's a washer and drier. Not knowing what else to do the officer puts in the dirty laundry and turns it on. While it's chugging away happily I go to work on a tiny drying rack that also came in the box. It's very unwieldy, and as I'm setting it up it turns into a lego drying rack, which is extra frustrating because it keeps falling apart.

Eventually the washer and drier starts beeping to tell us it's done, and I go to extract the laundry. The first thing I notice is that there's some discolouring on one of the white towels, it's turned pink in some spots. Taking out the rest I finally find the culprit; there's a red towel in there with all the white. I can't stop laughing at how the policeman doesn't know that he shouldn't put red things in with the white. He joins in too and we both have a long good laugh.

At this point two green lego blocks in my pocket start vibrating, and I immediately know I should go over to Elsa who is in the hallway. She has that cute grin on her face, and she's holding up her phone which has two other lego blocks glued to it. "I forgot to remove mine" she says. It turns out she had somehow gotten hold of empathetic lego blocks; when one vibrates they all vibrate. Someone had just called her, vibrating her phone and consequently the lego blocks in my pocket. "My blocks went 'bzzzt' in my pocket," I told her, holding them up. "BZZZT!" she replied ecstatically, shaking her whole body as if she was one of the lego blocks. I did the same and we started laughing.

I woke up.
Last edited by Ruben on 25 Feb 2017, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
iltsu
37mins club
Team: EF

Post by iltsu »

Fakedream ruben
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

I cry for your plants sake Ruben :'(

E: Interhybrizer something i mean
ToMaT
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

iltsu wrote:Fakedream ruben
I wish. I don't have the creativity to come up with shit like that.

Oh and I should probably clairify that Elsa is my girlfriend. In case someone was imagining Disney Elsa.
<nick-o-matic> niec

iltsu
37mins club
Team: EF

Post by iltsu »

How the fuk can you remember your dreams so correctly?
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

iltsu wrote:How the fuk can you remember your dreams so correctly?
The first thing I did when I woke up was to immediately write down keywords for every part of the dream I could remember, then I spent about an hour writing it out. It's the only way to do it because memories of dreams deteriorate in a matter of minutes.
<nick-o-matic> niec

ley
Kuski

Post by ley »

Ruben wrote:
The first thing I did when I woke up was to immediately write down keywords for every part of the dream I could remember, then I spent about an hour writing it out.
This. Except that sometimes, with practice enough information can be retrieved from each part that it takes a whole day to write -- literally.

edit: depending on the number of details one wants to put down to paper. I'm sure Ruben could have added info about the visuals and could write a lot more -- even now -- about the dream, but he sticks with the important stuff and it makes for (a focus on the) interesting action.
All bounces are equal, but some bounces are more equal than others.

i've just made head through poly; thought i'd share:
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/download/file.php?id=323 http://mopolauta.moposite.com/download/file.php?id=324
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

ley wrote:
Ruben wrote:
The first thing I did when I woke up was to immediately write down keywords for every part of the dream I could remember, then I spent about an hour writing it out.
This. Except that sometimes, with practice enough information can be retrieved from each part that it takes a whole day to write -- literally.

edit: depending on the number of details one wants to put down to paper. I'm sure Ruben could have added info about the visuals and could write a lot more -- even now -- about the dream, but he sticks with the important stuff and it makes for (a focus on the) interesting action.
Yeah I mean, I remembered it really vividly at the time with lighting and sounds and everything. Lots of the details in the house like it has wooden walls (birch probably) and lots of little shelves full of stuff. I couldn't write down all these details because it would just take too long, and I would forget details from other parts of the dream.
<nick-o-matic> niec

ley
Kuski

Post by ley »

Ruben wrote:Yeah I mean, I remembered it really vividly at the time with lighting and sounds and everything. Lots of the details in the house like it has wooden walls (birch probably) and lots of little shelves full of stuff.
Interesting. I like talking with people like you, since your kind tend to be more able than others to understand why people (like us) who remember dream details or are interested in them, tend to lose interest in cinematic stuff or in culture. I cannot generalize, but personally, when I began writing down dreams -- fifteen years ago -- this is what happened.
Ruben wrote:I couldn't write down all these details because it would just take too long, and I would forget details from other parts of the dream.
Not necessarily. If you write down lots of keywords, then on another sheet even more keywords -- linked with the ones of the previous page -- it is possible not to forget a thing. The trick is -- as I believe you mentioned -- to write it down the moment you wake up. Then, if you can manage to cut out external stimuli for a number of hours and concentrate on the writing, it just unfolds back before you and lets you relive it fully.

The last dream I wrote (a few months ago), it amazed me that for the first time, I tried to describe the emotional part of the dream -- for example, the interactions between me and others -- and what I felt, and it more-than-doubled the length of the writing. I am still experimenting with the number of details to put down and what to drop and what to keep, as -- as you've said -- sometimes too much is like too few.

I vividly remember a dream I made more than ten years ago -- the first one it took me three hours to write down. In the dream, I knew I was dreaming (the trick there is not to become too excited, or you might wake up -- sometimes a false awakening), and I began to keep a list of keywords for each scene on a piece of paper, while in the dream. As the dream unfolded, so the number of keywords increased, until I woke up and could transcribe each keyword on a piece of paper I kept at the side of my bed, without opening my eyes so as not to lose contact with the somewhat-still-active stream.

This is like I was able to keep a dream object and bring it back into the waking life -- an experience I shall never forget.
All bounces are equal, but some bounces are more equal than others.

i've just made head through poly; thought i'd share:
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/download/file.php?id=323 http://mopolauta.moposite.com/download/file.php?id=324
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Dreamt I met Boomer and we went pub then I lost him at some point can't really remember if he came up later in dream or nah.
ToMaT
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I had a dream that me and veezay were massaging bene in a sauna with 1 finger each
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

Zweq wrote:I had a dream that me and veezay were massaging bene in a sauna with 1 finger each
weird dream :D
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Visited Ded in his apartment, sitting next to him in front of his old CRT monitor. I helped him install EOL through some install wizard, asking him where EOL should be installed etc. Next, I ask Ded to choose the keys for alovolt (the one just below Esc 8O ) and replays (Ded picked random letters super quick on the keyboard :lol: ). Turn is spacebar and gas, brake and norm volts are arrow keys.

I start EOL and enter some random internal, the zoom is so far away I can almost see the whole level and centered cam is not activated. I ask Ded if we should change settings but he says this is how he normally plays EOL. Next, Ded plays and we swap places every time we finish or die in a level.

I remember Ded asking me about my life etc and giving some old-wise-man-advice while I got stuck in the bottom part of a pit, trying to get back up. Suddenly, Xiphias enters the room from nowhere, laughing at my attempt and wants to show us how to finish the level in under a minute (dunno what lev it was). What happens next is a mix of elma and setting up koopa shells in specific ways as the any % glitched runs in Super Mario World 8O Xiphias seems to have done this a lot and everything seems to go as planned until suddenly he messes up some tiny detail so he go through flower (but Xiphias assured us it was a 58-59,xx run).

Xiphias enters another internal and I get shocked as I've never seen that level before 8O Xiphias says "what, have you never seen this level Boomer? This is the original Steep Corner before it was changed" and it's an ugly long speedloop/speedcave kind of level which is so far zoomed out but I see an 8-ball logo in the ground, thinking "8-ball couldn't possibly have made an internal" before I see some other name in level, "Jack" or similar and I also see "TEAM JAPS".

--

That's all I remember, I woke up 15-20 mins ago)
Team LOS website

-
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

wow sick drems
ToMaT
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

gaa dream
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

Boomer wrote: I start EOL and enter some random internal, the zoom is so far away I can almost see the whole level and centered cam is not activated. I ask Ded if we should change settings but he says this is how he normally plays EOL. Next, Ded plays and we swap places every time we finish or die in a level.
So funny i lmfao
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Boomer wrote:(...) the zoom is so far away I can almost see the whole level (...) we swap places every time we finish or die in a level.
This looks like you'd been to FEM this year =D
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Yeah quite funny coincidence that. Harald played with superduper far zoom a little bit. Was so far you could only see the bike if you squinted.
<nick-o-matic> niec

bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

I dreamed I was going to fem for a week and would take a week to get there so I had to take 2 weeks of from work. Going home is instant with dream logic.
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Not sure if this was at my place or my parents', but my mom and zweq was sharing some weird cork chair (something like this http://2ff8n03drmib1b12373aauek-wpengin ... -chair.jpg) in front of the computer while zweq joined a battle with my account.

I ask "Mom, do you realise you are watching the best player in the world right now?" but she doesn't look that impressed and says "Well, I'll leave you two to it" and exits the room. I notice that someone else is the current leader of the battle as zweq tries different routes. I walk closer to the screen and realise I can sit next to zweq in that weird chair. As I descend my ass next to zweq, he grunts and looks irritated so I decide to sit next to him a normal office chair instead.

Zweq takes the lead and wants me to try the level. He says "by the way, I really like your keyboard" and I think "Huh? What's so special about it?" before I see that it's not a normal keyboard but rather something similar to piano keys with very long keys. The level has several flowers but I pick the same flower as zweq and try to get to it as fast as possible. I make some ok runs but I don't beat SveinR's lead time. Zweq makes some suggestions to my style but it's too late, someone else takes the lead (I think FANTomck) and wins the battle. We download the winning rec and notice that the winner started in a different part of the level :o It turned out that the level is very big with many flowers and all battlers had their own starting location in the battle.

--

I think that was all, next was some non-elma dream.
Team LOS website

-
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Boomer wrote:It turned out that the level is very big with many flowers and all battlers had their own starting location in the battle.
Holy shit, this is a great idea for a battle mode in elma2! Players can decide their own starting point so as to collect all apples + flower quickest. Could be max if nicely done in a level!
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

nice topik this. i could have had many elmadreams but atm i cane only remember 2:
1. this one i dreamt around early 2018 or so. was at school back in 8th grade with all my fellow classmates and we were having uphill battle class. where we would learn how to do 05 fast. and ofc who was teacher? Jarkko. we were having a fun time whilst also learning in teh process.
2. this happend pretty recently. i was on a 06 hoyling session (wasn't having one since long irl), and suddenly i found some new epik style which could save ez 2sec. wr was like 34sec tho and lev looked different too. iirc i did pull off the 32sec ride but then i woke up and then i found out irl that my dream style was very similar to zweq's 30.3x weird sl style.
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I had a dream where elmaonline.net had some mistake and released some information in the DOM structure that allowed vadik to hack into mans eol.exe. Vadik edited all my external levs into three different troll levels with various manually badly drawn vertexart (it was kinda random which lev was edited into what).

Vadik also scaled my internal levels by 0.99 or moved flower so I found new styles in the levs with moved flower or made wrs easily in the scaled smaller levels. The reason px hasn't updated WR table is because I send in recs that he thinks are cheated. (throughout the dream I seem to never realize that the internals have been edited :P)

Warm up was very different in my dream and WR was some long route. I hav added a rough sketch of the lev in my dream. I made 3.xx by bouncing from the bottom, then I found a styl by bouncing from the left wall and it was possible to achieve the minimum time of 1.00 (yes in the dream minimum time was 1.00 not 0.01) then Nek made 1.02 while I was trying to finish 1.00 (apparently nek's internals were edited also?) and I was like dame, can still try to get 1.00 the minimum possible time.

After this at some point I realized vadik is haxing my comp and I change my eol.exe into a clean one(this doesn't really make sense), still wondering if vadik managed to get further aces into pc. Someone said or something echoed in my head that "netstat shows full network activity". The conclusion in the dream was that vadik is sending data to my pc or getting data from it. The next echo in brain was that "1 more min and vadik has full control of the pc" and that's where I turn it off and get ready to format and reinstall everything. That's when I woke up

Stop haxing my comp vadik((
farnsworth
Kuski

Post by farnsworth »

Zweq wrote: 1 Feb 2019, 15:41 (apparently nek's internals were edited also?)
;D
bene
Hot kuski
Team: dat

Post by bene »

8/10 dream. Missing :bear: to be 10/10.
Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

i had another dream recently that i can remember (i have some occasional impsy rember shortshits like im often seeing new wrtable wtih spectacular times osv)
dream was about some new revolutionary program like elmastats offline, but instead of having premade target times, it put your times in a target category depeding on actually how good that pr was. i cant remember much things and duno if even mentioned there, but i guess prog took rec and analysed actual quality of moves, styles osv, not just the time alone. i remember that i got like 1 or 2 wc times with this method, one of them was downhill 49.42 (still very hurts irl!!!). got some more pros too maybe?
looking back i think this is acually an decent idea on an program/new elmastats but impsy pull off imo. mb manually decided by promans with mega much time to spare? anyway tis is not idea topik
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

fun dream, not useful idea =)
tej
Kuski

Post by tej »

love zweq dream! i dream of some games sometimes, but for some reason not elma ever :( elma is welcome in my dreams!
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

tonight I had a dream about FEM 2020:

It was at noms parents place, although it looked a lot different and it was surrounded by a very dark forest. I spent most of the dream looking for the room where Markku slept to set up my mattress (as you know Markku always chooses the best room at FEM). There were many German players there, who I had never heard of and they all looked like the goth kids in South Park. Suddenly fireworks started to go off outside, just at the treeline. People scrambled to the windows to get a good look. It was pretty sick fireworks that quickly evolved into huge explosions that shook the ground and destroyed most of the forest in front of the cabin, leaving only a huge smoking crater. nick-o-matic came inside, still panting from lighting all that dynamite and was the absolute hero for starting FEM like a boss.

I expect no less next year nom :)
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
mena
39mins club

Post by mena »

I just had a dream where I was walking in the city and arrived at a busy market/bazaar like open place. There were people selling apples, talking, etc. and when I walked around I found an abandoned table with tons of Elma related stuff on it.

There was an idea box for "Elasto Mania 4", also a part of Pawq's u40 TT list printed (with the last entry having 39:45, I wasn't on it because he didn't update the table :D) and lots of handwritten papers like a guest book where everyone wrote their Elma experiences.

Since I got very excited and checked out everything, after a while 2 people approached me and they just knew who I was. I assumed one of them was Labs (he didn't say it) and we had a nice chat about everything.

It felt like Elma still had life and a nice community in the country, then I just woke up and felt really empty inside. It was a nice and rare kind of dream.
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

I managed to take off from the bike and continue the level as AMLE man. There was a short but steep uphill part in the level and the little guy could grab the polygon and climb it.
But after succesfully touching the flower, I got some error message - in a system window!! - that "the bike is missing" or something stupid like that. I'm not sure, but eol.exe crashed probably.

Roughly remember level, kuski climbed on the framed polygon:
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

elmadream again lol
now a meeting in my town
ramone was there, he looked completely different
labs was there too
there wasn't any elma playing :(
i found a funny screenshot on the internet from an unknown, FPS-type game: one of the players was called Abula, i showed this pic on my phone to ramone and labs
then i found and old accordion, grabbed it and started to explain the keys and the button system, also talked about musical intervals and scales to ramone and he was amazed
and i was amazed that ramone has travelled to hungary for the sake of an elma meeting
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Barely remembered I had this dream. I had a huge party at the farm my mom grew up in. A lot of Elma people, but also a lot of random acquaintance-at-best. I think I saw the whole dream in kinda non-linear sequences. First I wake up in the attic, hangover as fuck, with a puke bucket next to me. What woke me up was Lousku and some girl pounding on the door and asking me if I'm OK. I take a glass of cognac and get up, and go downstairs with them.

Then suddenly it's the night before. The party is going on outside, in some kind of huge patio built high up in trees (kinda like Ewok town in Star Wars). I remember at least tomator and hitler (analcactus, but he was hitler there) being there. I had talked with hitler for many times during the evening but then I dared to ask "sorry, but I don't think I heard your name yet". He was like "dude, you literally asked me a minute ago, I'm hitler".

Then suddenly I'm inside the main house in some dark hallways and Ziiber comes up and tries to talk Estonian to me but I don't understand anything. I found the whole encounter with him very distressing.

Don't remember much else, but weird how random elma people pop up in dreams.
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Always good reads these :D
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Roope dreams are directed by Tarantino.
<nick-o-matic> niec

AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

had a short elma meeting in dream)

i was playing computer (not sure elma) in my room. i went to other room of my home. There was suddenly a long-haired man sitting at the table and eating something. I asked: "who are you?" He said: "Redline". wow. i said: "but are you сured already?". he said yes. i thought: oke at least. since he is in my home:/ he didn’t look at me at all while talking. hmm... i confused and went back to my room.
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Warning: the following dream from last night contains spoilers about upcoming WCup810.lev renaults tonight

At the beginning of the results I was maybe at my own computer and wasn't minding the results that much. Then I noticed that they were being revealed but noticed that they were pretty random and not regarding the apple amounts. Also awsj had three apples less than his real result was (an amount that he never even uploaded). Then this problem was noticed and results about 20-50 were removed and restarted at that 50th position.

Then I was instead in FEM-like group of people in a room with the renault studio. The weird part was that there were two screens, on the left the full renaults were visible and on the right the normal renaults process was ongoing. I don't remember it all, but Kazan was 9th and adi 8th. Zweq was somewhere in the middle, AKB was third and the two finishers were Raven with time of 40 minutes and TM won with 24 minutes. 566 apples was the most common amount but yet again the positions inside the top 10 were a bit random disregarding the true apple amount (although the two finishers were correct). I was discussing the renaults in a quiet voice with Zweq but adi was about 1 meter behind us and he complained a couple times that we were spoiling the renaults for him. The last thing I remember saying Zweq was (trying to hide spoilers) "sad thing about those positions 8 and 9" as in adi not being able to catch up Kazan more in pipe event. At this point adi went bonkers with this spoiling and complained again and then he lay down on the the floor on his stomach and started kicking and punching the floor cartoon-style and said that this renault session was one of his life's highlights, and that the shitty city he lives in did some tax provision that caused everyone to lose their jobs. Then someone heated him a pizza and he calmed down and all was good again.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
iCS
Kuski

Post by iCS »

i played steamelma and checked first level of a new official pack.
When I entered first level, a big "Level 1" text popped up in the top left corner.
The level was made by barryp, and it featured a newly discovered gak by Leek: morphing pictures.
There were small black dot pictures all over the level, and whenever the kuski touched a dot, it transformed into a mouse silhouette.
Basically... that's all. Very useful feature imo.

Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

I'm glad you found it useful.
Hosp
38mins club

Post by Hosp »

Very good dream
ToMaT