IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

Codename: Elma 4D QLED 8K

Play: https://robinmanoli.github.io/IncrElastoMania/

This is a real simulation game. Not just fan service.

The game is called IncrElastoMania: Elma Simulation. This is where you find out deep secrets of how and why Elasto Mania was created, the architecture of reality, and whether reality is truly a simulation.

Requirements:
- Web Browser

Features:
- hours of gameplay
- find out the truth about touching flowers, and how and why Elasto Mania was made
- FM secretes
- Abula
- experience the feeling of winning a battle, cup and perhaps even a world cup (if you dare)
- ribot philosophy

Compete:
Post your times and screenshots here!
What's your best total time? What's your best finish time? Only results after 2020-06-20 08:30 CET count

Support/Appreciation
Comment here or up on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_ga ... _become_a/

Bugs:
If you find a bug:
1. Press the yellow button in the top left corner of the game.
2. Describe what is wrong!!!
Last edited by ribot on 21 Jun 2020, 17:03, edited 5 times in total.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Re: IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020

Post by pawq »

I quit before I end up with another addiction for life
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

SPOILER!!-ish

Code: Select all

Team: [PRA]
Total Time (in Minutes): 37:46.8 
Time: 6577
Year: 2004
Plays: 510946
Battles played: 20
Battle Wins: 6
Elma Cup Wins: 2
Followers: 1260
World Records: 1 
will play later, some parts of the game are still mystery to my

edit:

Zweq started following me
no need to play anymore, is that a win?
Last edited by Bludek on 19 Jun 2020, 12:36, edited 2 times in total.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
ROKKEBOL
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by ROKKEBOL »

No ide how to play it

ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

Good play guys!

Write your time when you beat the game! And ho can beat without using höylä?
-
-
Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Team SPEED

Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

you've beat the game! congrats

Apples: 19724292
Apple/s: 168654
Flowers: 0 
Levels: 2455 
Battle Position: 0  
World Records: 6
Team: [PRA]
Total Time (in Minutes): 34:25.2 
Time: 9850
Year: 2006
Plays: 8952519
Battles played: 101
Battle Wins: 63
Elma Cup Wins: 3
World Cup Wins: 1
Followers: 157640 
8)
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
ROKKEBOL
Kuski

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Me - breaked youre game, sorry

ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
AndrY
38mins club
Team: .lev

Post by AndrY »

imo its great
My levs and other Elma things: sites.google.com/view/elma-andry + youtube
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Very nice game ribot, enjoyed a lot :)

Total time: 35:25,79
Time: 5482
Year: 2006
Plays: 1024756
Battles played: 107
Battle wins: 17
Elma Cup wins: 4
World Cup wins: 1
Followers: 223828

Apples: 55715208

World records: 4
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

Thanks for your feedback guys!

ROKKEBOL: lol, did you learn to play the game yet?
Arzenik: you got incredible finish time, though perhaps hard to reproduce after new tweaks

UPDATE:
I have done some tweaks now to try to prevent weird behavior. Some things were inproportionate, but I still can't really understand what caused the bugs.

Any finish times or total times before now can cannot be compared. It's a bit more difficult now.
-
-
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Very nice game!
Bug (I guess): I can't click the "Spy" button, although I have more than 10.000 apples.

EDIT:
When World Cup 2 was "announced" I could press "Get Prize" before I even started. Is this supposed to happen? :D
"World Cup 2 Ended! Position: 0. Won 150 flowers. Cup winner: "
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Ribot:

Me:

I don't know how much help this is since it happened yesterday and teh has been updated since. You still seemed confused so here it is anyway.
{"apples":"-37519183871","applesPerSecond":"-120931202","flowers":"0","levels":"3640","battlePosition":"0","battleTimeLeft":"0","battleLeader":"\"\"","elmaCupPosition":"1","elmaCupEventsLeft":"0","elmaCupLeader":"\"\"","worldCupPosition":"1","worldCupEventsLeft":"0","worldCupLeader":"\"\"","worldRecords":"0","team":"\"[ODP]\"","totalTime":"161618509.45861745","finishedLevels":"54","time":"18160","year":"2006","plays":"253430481","battlePlays":"107","battleWins":"100","elmaCupWins":"5","worldCupWins":"2","followers":"3466975","chat":"\"#interzone\"","gotFirstFlower":"1","gotBike":"1","playedFirstWorldCup":"1","joinedPRAOnce":"1","elmaCupActive":"0","elmaCupVersion":"6","elmaCupPositionPerSecond":"1","worldCupActive":"0","worldCupVersion":"3","worldCupPositionPerSecond":"1","battleActive":"0","battleVersion":"1","battlePositionPerSecond":"1","chatSkintor1":"1","chatRibot":"16","chatTorInge":"38","headlines":"[\"Year 1999\",\"I decided to collect some apples. Who knows what they can be good for?\",\"I decided to trade for some flowers. Quite expensive though.\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2000\",\"Found a bike! Now I can touch a flower with my wheels or my head after I have taken some apples. Brilliant! This activity will be a game called Elasto Mania!!!\",\"Ok, I completed a level - one round of Elasto Mania. Let's see where this goes...\",\"Finished 5 levels! I'm getting the hang of this.\",\"Yay! Finished 10 levels! Only a few more to go?\",\"Yay! Finished 20 levels! A random guy on the street said it's about half way there.\",\"Yay! Finished 30 levels! For sure more than half way there.\",\"Yay! Finished 40 levels! Someone named Csaba said it's 54 in total.\",\"Finished 50 levels!!! Seems like there are 55 in total?\",\"YEAH!!! 54!!! It seems like there is a total time for the first 54 completed levels. I guess I should improve my total time? And there is more? Oh, you can download more levels?\",\"I found this website called moposite. It has more levels to download! Hmmm... who's Abula?\",\"Unlocked Höylä! A more costly and manic way to play.\",\"There are some quite fun levels to download! Maybe I should get more?\",\"Great! Total time under 70\",\"Hmm, moposite has some Elasto Mania competitions. Maybe I should try it out? But why is it so expensive to participate?\",\"Great! Total time under 65\",\"Great! Total time under 60\",\"Elma Cup 1 Ended! Position: 34. I won 0 flowers. Cup winner: rawl\",\"Wow that was a tough cup! It seems like there is an Elasto Mania chat room...\",\"<skint0r> Better get a lot of apples before wcup...\",\"<BarTek> You got 100 levs! Maybe you are a level maker?\",\"Wow I've joined a team: [ODP] - Opulenti Directi Pugili! My team is quite good, holding one world record!\",\"And now the first World Cup is coming up!\",\"World Cup 1 Ended! Position: 58. Won 34 flowers. Cup winner: TorInge\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<CovBoy> good, make more levels!\",\"<Ramone> make a hundred more levels!\",\"<nmo> you've now made 30 levels\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<barryp> all my levels are memorable\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"<Zebra> you should spend more time on your levels\",\"<tl> you know what happened to me 10 years ago?\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Markku started following me\",\"<Ramone> People are starting to appreciate your levels\",\"<jblaze> my shirt is broccoli shaped\",\"<jblaze> but I smell like onions\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"<ribot> there is a reason why flowers are expensive\",\"YEAH!!! Total time under 55!!!\",\"<ribot> think about it, why do you even touch flowers?\",\"<ribot> flower = someone who flows?\",\"<ribot> there is a secret behind touching flowers\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"zeth started following me\",\"<jokke> you expect me to say something?\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"Great! Total time under 54\",\"<Abula> you create a thread about this and i cant lock/delete it. please do it well so its sense to let it alive\",\"<GuyB[rdk]> I like your levels\",\"<ribot> there is another secret, about gravity\",\"<ribot> and another secret\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"adi started following me\",\"<ribot> about you, who you are\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"GroB started following me\",\"<Nin> So you ever know what happened to RoniMox?\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"<RoniMox> o,o\",\"<RoniMox> Why you talk about me like that?\",\"<RoniMox> Nin?\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"<RoniMox> You should help me out more at home\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"pajen started following me\",\"<AKB> :woozycat:\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"talli started following me\",\"I've made a pie\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"adi started following me\",\"<ville_j> I'm not saying that your level sux. But your level sux!\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2001\",\"Oh Elma Cup 2 is coming up. Maybe I can do better this time?\",\"Great! Total time under 53\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"Elma Cup 2 Ended! Position: 1. I won 48 flowers.\",\"<rawl> won your first cup, YEAH\",\"<ribot> you've unlocked an IncrElemental Factor!\",\"[BAP] oke\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<ribot> so a flower is someone who flows\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Jalli started following me\",\"<ribot> and the Elasto Mania bike floats in water...\\t\",\"<Sathy> don't listen to ribot, he thinks he knows everything\",\"<AKB> did you know you can eat bread str8 out from the freezer?\",\"<AKB> i suppose you would of never eaten cereal with soda?\",\"<AKB> never even eaten cereal with a fork?\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"rawl started following me\",\"<onlainari> to win this game you need to get some BORT SODA\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Nekit started following me\",\"Great! Total time under 52\",\"Ooh Elma Cup 3\",\"Great! Total time under 51\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"Elma Cup 3 Ended! Position: 1. I won 72 flowers.\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"Zweq started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"jeppe started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Jalli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"IRK started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"<yoosef> wb\",\"<yoosef> wb\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2002\",\"Ooh Elma Cup 4\",\"YEAHZ!!1 Total time under 50!!!\",\"<chris> hi\",\"Elma Cup 4 Ended! Position: 1. I won 96 flowers.\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"Limit Break 49!!!\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2003\",\"Ooh 3.5 years after the previous: World Cup 2\",\"Limit Break 48!!!\",\"OMG OMG OMG I won the World Cup!!!\",\"<ribot> you've unlocked an IncrElemental Factor!\",\"World Cup 2 Ended! Position: 1. Won 148 flowers.\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"RoniMox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"psymorph started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"ANpDaD started following me\",\"Limit Break 47!!!\",\"Limit Break 46!!!\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Madness started following me\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2004\",\"Ooh Elma Cup 5\",\"Limit Break 45!!!\",\"Elma Cup 5 Ended! Position: 1. I won 120 flowers.\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"loX started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"TorInge started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"jokke started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"swos started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Stene started following me\",\"Limit Break 44!!!\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"Limit Break 43!!!\",\"Limit Break 42!!!\",\"Limit Break 41!!!\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"<chris> hi\",\"<yoosef> wb\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Mawane started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Kazan started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"adi started following me\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 40!!!!!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"pajen started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"swos started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2005\",\"Ooh The Last Elma Cup 6\",\"Elma Cup 6 Ended! Position: 1. I won 144 flowers.\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 39!!!!!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Stene started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"ANpDaD started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"TorInge started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"John started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Bokhylle started following me\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"IRK started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Bokhylle started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"Soon it's time for World Cup 3\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 38!!!!!\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"A year has passed. It's now 2006\",\"Ooh 3.5 years later. The Last World Cup: 3\",\"OMG OMG OMG I won the World Cup!!!\",\"World Cup 3 Ended! Position: 1. Won 148 flowers.\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"jokke started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"MP started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Nekit started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"MP started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 37!!!!!\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"IRK started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"John started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"juski started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"RoniMox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"TorInge started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"psymorph started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Kazan started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"Jalli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"loX started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"GroB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"TorInge started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"juski started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Jalli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"pajen started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"psymorph started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"RoniMox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Zweq started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Bokhylle started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"adi started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"ANpDaD started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"jokke started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Stikky started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Zweq started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Kazan started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Mawane started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"IRK started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"loX started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"<Abula> do everything exactly as I tell you, or ban\",\"[c0ol] You haven't done anything c0ol, so you can't join the team\",\"It is now time to get serious. The world of battle begins.\",\"So that was my first battle? Fierce!\",\"Am I doing this battle thing correctly?\",\"<Ramone> won your first battle, YEAH\",\"I've beaten a renowend OLP record, YEAH\",\"[PRA] Welcome to our team!\",\"I've won a pie!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"<ribot> win another battle and I tell you the secret of the flower\",\"<ribot> the secret of the flower is that it is a magic flower\",\"<GodFater> If you can't improve in battles, improve your total time. If you can't improve total time maybe you should become a level maker?\",\"<ribot> you've come a long way young padawan\",\"<ribot> you have acquired the four first plexi of the IncrElemental Factors\",\"<ribot> you are ready to touch the hypnoflower\",\"<ribot> firstly, we will move our point of perception to the interzone\",\"<ribot> what happens here is that the speed of perception goes faster\",\"<ribot> when the speed of perception is faster, reality becomes like slow motion\",\"<ribot> Elasto Mania is a very unstable reality, because perception is a bit fast\",\"<ribot> when you speed up your perception even more, to a certain point, the elma bike starts to pop\",\"<ribot> the founder God of Elasto Mania would not allow instability, so he blocked it with internal errors, and the flowertouching men are the guardians of the internal errors\",\"<ribot> the flowertouching men are constantly touching all the flowers, so that nobody else will be able to truly touch a flower\",\"<ribot> the flowertouching men could learn all the styles of all the levels, but they never found the secrets of what's beyond the internal errors\",\"<ribot> even the Architect, could not learn this\",\"<ribot> the God beyond touching flowers will tell you more\",\"<TorInge> hi\",\"<TorInge> most welcome\",\"<TorInge> how did I learn to touch flowers?\",\"<TorInge> I had a dream in which I touched a flower, and when I did, I touched another flower inside a dream within that dream\",\"<TorInge> you want to know who you are?\",\"<TorInge> or you want to know what Elasto Mania is all about?\",\"<TorInge> look back to the beginning\",\"<TorInge> you started to collect apples\",\"<TorInge> you somehow found out about the flower\",\"<TorInge> you collected more apples to get more flowers\",\"<TorInge> you started to use a bike to get apples faster\",\"<TorInge> and you made a game out of it, learning to catch apples faster and faster\",\"<TorInge> you made levels to become better at using the bike\",\"<TorInge> the better you used the bike, the faster you could get more apples, and touch more flowers\",\"<TorInge> you got addicted\",\"<TorInge> this is the power of the flower\",\"<TorInge> to consistently seek out the edge of possibility, to be near the flower as fast as possible\",\"<TorInge> this is what Elasto Mania is all about\",\"<TorInge> so who are you?\",\"<TorInge> think about it\",\"<TorInge> did you think about it?\",\"<TorInge> you are the one who created the game\",\"<TorInge> you combined the apples with the bike and the flower\",\"<TorInge> you made it into a game\",\"<TorInge> and then you played this game endlessly\",\"<TorInge> you both made the game and played it: who are you?\",\"<TorInge> when you figure this out, you will have the BORT SODA\",\"<TorInge> you've beat the game! congrats\",\"I spied jokke and learned new trix\",\"<ribot> when you touch the flower, under the right conditions, the whole world stops\",\"<ribot> when stop the world you can travel to other dimensions\",\"<ribot> so what's the deal with the flower touching men?\",\"<skint0r> i made the first battle bot (a copy of ribot's)\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"<yoosef> wb\",\"<chris> hi\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 36!!!!!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"<ribot> the flower touching men are gate keepers of the other world: they will not let you travel to other dimensions\",\"<ribot> you want to acquire BORT SODA? you need to win something big...\",\"<ChrisPenrose> I believe you are doing the battle thingy incorrectly\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Bokhylle started following me\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've made a world record!!!!!\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"<MoSH_MaN> I come in peace... got animal?\",\"Learned a new move: supervolt\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"John started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Mielz started following me\",\"Learned a new move: taking two apples by touching one apple\",\"Learned a new move: making levels with multiple flowers\",\"Learned a new move: brutal volt\",\"Learned a new move: bounce\",\"Learned a new move: saveload\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Axxu started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"swos started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Mawane started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"IRK started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"Stene started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Kazan started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"John started following me\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 35!!!!!\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"Learned a new move: wheelpop\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"swos started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I've lost a world record...\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Nekit started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Jappe2 started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Madness started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"Mawane started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Bokhylle started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"MoSH_MaN started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"SveinR started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"talli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"pajen started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Dr_Luni started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Kazan started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"MP started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Spef started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"John started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"psymorph started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"Jalli started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"zeth started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"psymorph started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"MP started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"RoniMox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"zworqy started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"jeppe started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"SoC started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Zweq started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"zyntifox started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"KingKong started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"Zero started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"juski started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"elg started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"swos started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"MP started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a rec related programming project\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a few artistic mopolauta topics\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"jonsykkel started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma song\",\"ANpDaD started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"TorInge started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma related computer game\",\"Champi0N started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an awesome replay\",\"Bjenn started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made Abula[FM] ban me\",\"rawl started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made some high quality philosophy chat\",\"ChrisPenrose started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level related programming project\",\"Thorze started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma website\",\"Markku started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a level pack\",\"juski started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made a bunch of elma memes\",\"AKB started following me\",\"I felt inspired and made an elma video\",\"ANpDaD started following me\",\"<yoosef> wb\",\"<chris> hi\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"[FM] Do you even touch flowers?\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break 34!!!!!\",\"IncrElemental LIMIT Break -7630!!!!!\",\"Great! Total time under 161618510\",\"<chris> hi\",\"<yoosef> wb\"]"}
By the way is it not pos to collapse this wall of text under a spoiler tag or something?
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
tej
Kuski

Post by tej »

Hilarious game, well done
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

losed after 5 years
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Lukazz wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 10:13Bug (I guess): I can't click the "Spy" button, although I have more than 10.000 apples.
Yeah this was also always greyed out for me.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Ruben
Kuski

Post by Ruben »

Spy button sometimes turned on during battles, but was total useless since you had to spam play button.
<veezay> antti also gonna get stabbed later this month
<nick-o-matic> niec

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

Ruben: thanks for putting in the effort. I even removed instructions how to post that bug report and you did it anyway :P I don't think it was an overflow error. Ttoo low total times were not handled in the code, so it became a huge negative number. That's why I don't understand why AKB got total time 0, but he got all kinds of strange things.

Spy button: is not buggy but not very useful either. It would be useful for those finishing without höylä button :D

Lukazz: Get Prize is a bug. Thanks!
-
-
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i decided to get more than 54 wrs but gave up:/ life won
[carebox]
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

mila: according to my knyledge is no longer poss

spy: now easier access

everybody: i posted this on reddit, pls up: https://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_ga ... _become_a/
-
-
ROKKEBOL
Kuski

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Im finished

roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Had to beat blud tt. Enjoyed game) Was dumbo for a while and didn't notice that the startballe button transforms into a playballe button and was confused why can't get any better results
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

ribot wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 17:02 mila: according to my knyledge is no longer poss
yeah, I've checked the code. Also statistically it is impossible (= very improbable) to get more than 20wrs.
anyway, awesome game, ribot
[carebox]
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

milagros wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 06:08
ribot wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 17:02 mila: according to my knyledge is no longer poss
yeah, I've checked the code. Also statistically it is impossible (= very improbable) to get more than 20wrs.
anyway, awesome game, ribot
I beg to differ:
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
ROKKEBOL
Kuski

Post by ROKKEBOL »

Imo you must have 55 wrs with your 32:29:40 tt

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Xiphias wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 12:18 I beg to differ:
I'm impressed (assuming you didn't cheat). If you have 20 wrs and 32tt, you have 4.6% chance of getting a new one and 5% losing one. The more wrs, the worse it gets.
[carebox]
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

milagros wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 11:55
Xiphias wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 12:18 I beg to differ:
I'm impressed (assuming you didn't cheat). If you have 20 wrs and 32tt, you have 4.6% chance of getting a new one and 5% losing one. The more wrs, the worse it gets.
The only "cheat" I did was to do a little function to call Play (-10 Apples) 100 times since the Hoyla button started getting very expensive after playing the game for a bit. I wanted to see if I could get +20 wrs since you said it was impossible. I don't know if this could have affected the number of WRs.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Xiphias wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 12:26 The only "cheat" I did was to do a little function to call Play (-10 Apples) 100 times since the Hoyla button started getting very expensive after playing the game for a bit.
ha, I knew it! :)
[carebox]