Wheelpopping - AutoHotkey script for a one frame brake tap

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Re: Wheelpopping - AutoHotkey script for a one frame brake tap

Post by Labs »

pawq wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 01:34 Then that someone will get banned and might get their records stripped, since that's the consequence for not abiding the rules, or cheating. Regardless of whether it's a he or a she.
I saw its undetectable.
Team SPEED

Labs
37mins club
Team: SPEED

Post by Labs »

Zweq wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 13:41
Besides, soon i wil send 30 obamas to jonsykkel and he will finish okeol in a mere 1 month and nobody wil care about this thing at al in the future.

now amdin pls close topic, ty.
Oke, this would solve the problem ye, jon for president!
Team SPEED

ofta
Kuski

Post by ofta »

i played around with it yday on int01 with 80fps and made pr (14.07) and im really really bad at the lev so i guess many can ez get u14. the combo of strong pops and not superlow fps felt powerful. im pretty sure many existing records are due to brake interval adjustments from external programs. bene even said he used a simular script on some random externals but what about internals wrs?

if existing wrs are made with it, do we clear them out from the table? how can we judge if someone used it? can we see on server that many rides in a row had exact same brake interval? do we just not care? if we do care, where is the box?

ps. bludek pls dont comment on my grammar, its a sentitive subject. thx in advance
BlaZtek
Kuski
Team: CMR

Post by BlaZtek »

Hello.

I happened to stumble across this thread only now, and here's what I came to think about the discussion.

If we can not compete with equal odds, then I do not know what Elasto Mania is anymore. It is basically a simple game, and you should not need programming skills to develop into a better player. With locked 1000 FPS, I think the game will be better and fairer.

The old internals must remain in EOL when we move to OKEOL. This is because there are already world records that require low FPS and that contain pop's.

What can replace them is something we should perhaps discuss in a separate thread over a longer period of time. But it is a matter of course that OKEOL includes integrated courses such as Elasto Mania.

Finally, I would just like to point out that the official EOL package that was launched shows that we as experienced designers can not be the ones who create the new integrated courses for OKEOL.

Now that all this has been said, I want to point out that I'm impressed with how good you've become at popping, Spef. And there are many like you who have now acquired this "new" style of play.

Do we make Elasto Mania less exciting by removing such things? I do not think so personally. But I can imagine that someone will see it that way. And that's all right, we all have our opinions. :!:

Thanks for me, BZ.
[13:22:24] (ImagebEAT) blaz super pro
[17:06:15] (ImageRamone) ok I suckj. blaz rules
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

ofta wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 22:39 ps. bludek pls dont comment on my grammar, its a sentitive subject. thx in advance
I don't get the reference here :( My am kind to al kuskis and theyr gramr. liek rly.

Anyhow, I am just reading this thread in hope that someone will axxudently write down easy to follow instructions to u14 WU. I tried to pop for like 9 minutes, at least, on my laptop and it did not work for my.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

Bludek wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 12:50 Anyhow, I am just reading this thread in hope that someone will axxudently write down easy to follow instructions to u14 WU. I tried to pop for like 9 minutes, at least, on my laptop and it did not work for my.
initially being good at wu helps
not much more to say, i wrote some guide for the moves in a very generalised way but then again i dont even have 13 so its probably useless
hi im arzenik :>
elmzuke.lev is the greatest piece of art ever created
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

this button doesn't do much for warm up anyway, it doesn't help with the first pop at all as far as i'm aware, maybe even the opposite but what do i know anyway. Probably helps with the second pop but not something you should worry about if you can't do the first one.
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

I think I spent 10h hoyling wu from 14.17 to 14.12. Imagine losing that fun hoyltime and feeling of accomplishment to scripting.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

Mats wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 22:39 I think I spent 10h hoyling wu from 14.17 to 14.12. Imagine losing that fun hoyltime and feeling of accomplishment to scripting.
oh, woe is me! imagine only spending about half the number of hours (or probably more) than usual on improving .05 on warm up! what a disaster!
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

ArZeNiK wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 06:42oh, woe is me! imagine only spending about half the number of hours (or probably more) than usual on improving .05 on warm up! what a disaster!
Why are you even here if the feeling of accomplishment in elma is so horrible?
ArZeNiK
37mins club

Post by ArZeNiK »

pawq wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 11:13 Why are you even here if the feeling of accomplishment in elma is so horrible?
thats not what i wanted to imply
Mats
39mins club

Post by Mats »

It's not about the hours, my point is that improving and developing this further is killing skillful moves.

Lemme just launch my script to get this mega brutal right.
Lemme just launch my perfect brake release wall bounce.
Lemme just launch my pipe gyroscope to avoid headbanging.
Lemme just launch my screen flipper for this gravity lev.
Lemme just click enter and watch me drive wr while eating popcorn.
TT:39.59.86|| AvgTT:41.49.24 || Multi TT:27:43:82 || Team [TR]
tej
Kuski

Post by tej »

Mats wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 02:33 (...)
Lemme just click enter and watch me drive wr while eating popcorn.
tej best bobcorn eater 2021