have you crashed someones elma (and dreams)?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

DYW265
Kuski

have you crashed someones elma (and dreams)?

Post by DYW265 »

hehe. i don't speak to dyrox very often, but for about halv an hour ago i messed him on icq. he got really pissed off! he said he had been playing lab pro for several days, and he had never done the bounce. but now today, he finally made it. but about 10 seconds later my icq-message came. and dyrox's elma crashed.. :oops:
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

During some WCup event I was chatting with MP and I told him I have mood on. I went to hoyl and of course made a perfect start and everything was going well untill Elma started to lag like hell and I died stupidly. I went back to irc to tell MP about the catastrophe and then I saw what the bastard had done. He was started to flood in our private chat and that's why my sucky computer was lagging. DAMN I GOT PISSED OFF!
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

Abula wrote:During some WCup event I was chatting with MP
I read During some WCup event I was cheating with MP
psy
pappamopo

Post by psy »

Abula, don't forget the multiflower event in wcup04 and the terrible sunday morning :D
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

psy wrote:Abula, don't forget the multiflower event in wcup04 and the terrible sunday morning :D
What's that? multiflower event? wcup04..? Hm, I think I've heard this wcup04 somewhere... not sure.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
psy
pappamopo

Post by psy »

Yeah when I was sending in my rec Abula told me it was teh sukc time, so I went to drive a little but with no result, then I was lucky and saw Tapzu's rec and noticed one obvious stylz, used it and got better than abu, he would've been second :P
Bokhylle
39mins club

Re: have you crashed someones elma (and dreams)?

Post by Bokhylle »

DYW265 wrote:hehe. i don't speak to dyrox very often, but for about halv an hour ago i messed him on icq. he got really pissed off! he said he had been playing lab pro for several days, and he had never done the bounce. but now today, he finally made it. but about 10 seconds later my icq-message came. and dyrox's elma crashed.. :oops:
I think I kinda did the same thing to him when he was playing the steppes.. 8O hehe, well, he got a nice time later...
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

a friend of me made some very cool levs once but his little brother deleted them for some reason...
so sudeenly all the games of the brother were deleted, too
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Abula wrote:During some WCup event I was chatting with MP and I told him I have mood on. I went to hoyl and of course made a perfect start and everything was going well untill Elma started to lag like hell and I died stupidly. I went back to irc to tell MP about the catastrophe and then I saw what the bastard had done. He was started to flood in our private chat and that's why my sucky computer was lagging. DAMN I GOT PISSED OFF!
lool, sorey abu :)
Abula wrote:
psy wrote:Abula, don't forget the multiflower event in wcup04 and the terrible sunday morning :D
What's that? multiflower event? wcup04..? Hm, I think I've heard this wcup04 somewhere... not sure.
no no it was round 03..... 04 was my disaster round when mail.com did the trick for me
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i stopped using ICQ long time ago cuz elma always lags elma when someone msg's ya. It happens always during good ride, obviously. :) I just couldn't get it configured so that it wouldn't be any of trouble.
dame! :(